Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 23-03-2023, 12:40 PM
Master
Angel1 My anxiety triggered by my beliefs?

So recently my anxiety has been triggered: large crowds in town, the hostel and how many people are there- thought people will know my schedule besides the fact I meet the same people often with grandkids etc…

But more so my paranoid beliefs that everyone is observing- to the point that people are hiding that they are observing- by being engrossed in life, spiritually switched off and by not talking about the fact they are going to die- I sense there is some brash conspiracy’s that they just say well that’s life!!!

But that motive concerns me…

I think because it rules my decisions.. treat my self - you only live once.. I’m bound by the fact one day I will die.. or at least my body will.

I’m also aware of the pain I would have to go through …

I’m not in anxiety of death just people and the fact they Arnt predictable like the self…

In which I described …

I accept people learn and act differently but ignorant of the fact pain is in all of our life’s but people tend to just get on I find I’m unable than time forces me to get to the next moments with the same thoughts or without.. passage of time happens wether I want it to or not time literally lives with us…

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 23-03-2023, 02:26 PM
This has been an issue for you for a long time. I'm so sorry.
If I was hanging out with you ...my first question would be ..
"Do you have any trust in God or a God? Or, say, a universal plan...that is perfect or meant to be?'' To start...
to get what your core beliefs are.
Then, go from there.
Maybe you do, maybe you don't.

You want control obviously...wanting people to be predictable. So the unknown bothers you. This can be a terrible feeling for some. I agree.

A therapist would approach this a few ways ...1.One is the trust in God angle ...another, (maybe no belief in a loving God)
2. so the Logical angle of ''IF''.
IOW, (in other words), Do you really want to live your life in the "What If'' mode?

The What IF Mode would be living an entire life here in fear, worry, anticipation, anxiety, paranoia, possibly anger? Really?
Cuz maybe you do.

Another approach might be 3. Let's look at your family of origin...what the heck was modeled to you there.
So, let's deal with that. What formed your beliefs?
And if they are harmful to you and not even true...let's change them.

Example, if you witnessed a relative die a lingering, painful death ...why would that necessarily mean EVERYone will...(does that even make sense)?
You have implied it often, no matter what people have posted to you.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 23-03-2023, 08:51 PM
Master

We don't really know what our death will be like. But it won't last forever. I want to die in my sleep without pain or suffering. But I have no idea. It's up to my karma I think. To worry means you are imagining the bad will happen, but the good can happen as well. So since we don't know, no point in worrying about it. It could be easy and without pain.

Our beliefs do trigger anxiety. But then anxiety can be triggered by chemicals in our brain as well. I was born with an anxiety disorder so mine has physical causes. I think it's best to think the best. That way you are not adding fear and suffering when we don't know what will happen. Even if you are wrong, at least you did not add suffering. And it will not last long either way.

Childbirth can be intense pain for days. It's amazing what humans can push through. We are strong!
Old 24-03-2023, 07:20 PM
Master
It’s probably because I’m in disbelief that people can be so relaxed about it.. although I can kick and scream as much as I want - it’s going to happen- it’s not the pain it’s the patience I lack.. I’m well prepared for my death- and I know deep down that the time is going to go really fast retroactively just I’m triggered by the fact. I wish I could be like everyone else but it feels like I’m the only sensible person observing??? That has rationalised the facts… I live everyday like it’s my last so I indulge a lot because anything could happen but I can indulge on the fact pain is different for me??? It has a sense that it’s happening far away : I’m almost comfortable with being cut.. I took a burn when I was younger and it felt about as bad as being cut.. hot water when I split coffee over me etc just stings like stingy nettles. I hardly feel pain at all.

So it’s the anxiety of actually dying than the pain.. I know others should be worried about the perception of pain but pain is only short lived..

It’s the fact people don’t openly talk about their most certain death that’s looming over each of us? The fact you could be so calm knowing ( albeit probably taking all the advice people have given me)

I want to be free and I know deep down I am free than most others because my perception with pain (good for me) but I also understand how dying is a personal thing.. and people wouldn’t want to be ruled by it???

I have quite few people to talk to about but one of them is a heavy Christian… he believes we only die once…

It’s just the whole dying over and over - this is a big thing in peoples lives and I also know that people are different, some will reincarnate and others will die once.. it’s probably the lesson we have to go through- much what I believe and say ,think- tells me I’m going to reincarnate over and over again( but probably because I was born into that mindset and it would take a while for me to change that and attract the different..)

He will probably have one death because he believes and was ‘born’ into that assumption????

I know it’s all my own fault and I have got a lot more than people have and my perception (probably because I told and convinced my self) but it’s fact: just facts can change???

I’m merely trying to understand why people don’t talk about death? Lucky the friends I got are open minded especially when I tell them I’ve teleported and been in ghosts and transparent body’s lol I’m a bit out there but these things happen to me because I’m manifesting them.. I know that because if my desires- or accustomed emotions behaviours..etc

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)