Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 13-11-2023, 07:39 AM
Master

what is this dream

Hi all,

So this is the dream:

I was talking to people and sociolizing. Then someone said something that may have touched me, and I simply evolved past it. Then that hurt the person, and all of the people, some insecure, others judgemental, walked away. So the last few stood there and one says: you know, you have this gift, better seek knowledge (help). Then I feel in my heart a calling towards a new crowd, so I start heading that way. And then its explaining by the voice from beyond my persoective: "some can control our hearts (God, that is) and some can read our minds and hand us thoughts (that is a she)" and theb they appeared: an older man and a woman looking 24 or 27. She told me through thoughts exactly where to go, and he lighted up my heart to go there. Then he explained "this is like a school for people with gigts (you are special, be careful, it is threatening)" and then she sent me thought "this is Gracilla, cocodile Girl" and then a woman appeared looking tough and strong. But she did not look like a cocodile... Then I thought "well, why (being questioning it all, holding back judgement" and I was through my heart guided to walk with them to a swimming pool where I received the thought "Go in the water and utilize your gift (be strong, show us what you got) and Gracilla and I went in the water, and an crocodile was let loose into the water and Gracilla turned her head into that of a crocodille and snake. They both swam and I was just standing looking at them, kind of waiting. Then Gracilla bit me in the arm, and it hurt, and then she moved away. Then I was left out of the swimming pool, still all wet, and they looked at me and they thought gifl sent me "what now? While the man let me feel it was okay. And I moved past the hurt and made my arms so that crocodiles would now be discouraged to bit my arm, abd my arms became grass and white/beige marmer while I questioned why it looked like that (it didnt make sense, cause normally I wouldnt see the effects). Then I woke up and heard a voice sighting and then they (the voice) said "you know, they exist, reptilians (the beings I saw, similar to them).

What a dream...
Old 13-11-2023, 08:05 AM
Master

Hi Cosmic... What a dream indeed !!
Very busy !
I can only guess it's all to do with your awakening and reptiles can be represented as the snake up your spine to the crown to the end phase of the awakening.

Everything in your life is new now, which is typified by the "new crowd"...
But I'm only guessing !
Old 13-11-2023, 08:23 AM
Master

Hii AB,

Yes may very well explain it!!

Ive been asking for help too, so maybe the new crowd may offer some help? In form of knowledge

Kind regards,

CW
Old 13-11-2023, 03:56 PM
Experiencer
Interesting dream. That was awesome! Reptilian or Draconian. They are a very manipulative lot. They say the Devil, or Satan is a big Dragon. They are quite gifted with psychic powers of recent. To be able to resist the manipulation is a great threat to them. They don't like that. The test I believe was to see, if you are able to see through their illusion. The bit hurt, and she looking like an alligator might show your gift can still and needs improving. You may be a Draconian starseed, mission to help humanity grow to the 5th. Not all Reptilian are bad.
Old 13-11-2023, 04:24 PM
Master

Thanks AstralTraveler :) Yeah I wonder... Crazy world out here