Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 20-03-2021, 04:00 PM
Legrand

Astral travel and other stuff

I met this woman. Her body was shining of a bright white light. Her energy was unknown to me. I could not see the details of her body. We took each others hand and started to fly towards the sky, then in space, to arrive to a planet I had never seen. We landed in a virgin forest with very old trees. The energy emanating from this forest was so pure, so strong in life force. We simply walked in it, drinking from our shining bodies all the energy we could.

Then everything vanished, I was only pure energy, the Energy of the Goddess who was watching us all along. I stayed in this Energy for two hours of our earth time, before I opened my eyes to be back in my room, still feeling the emanations of all this beauty.
Old 20-03-2021, 06:14 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand
I met this woman. Her body was shining of a bright white light. Her energy was unknown to me. I could not see the details of her body. We took each others hand and started to fly towards the sky, then in space, to arrive to a planet I had never seen. We landed in a virgin forest with very old trees. The energy emanating from this forest was so pure, so strong in life force. We simply walked in it, drinking from our shining bodies all the energy we could.

Then everything vanished, I was only pure energy, the Energy of the Goddess who was watching us all along. I stayed in this Energy for two hours of our earth time, before I opened my eyes to be back in my room, still feeling the emanations of all this beauty.

Wonderful experience thanks for sharing :)

Dude, you have to ask questions every-single-time and don't hold anything back.

I have made this mistake too a lot of times.

You appear to be in a new weird place, you don't understand what it's going on and usually after ending the experience you try to made-up what happened.

When you're 'there' ask questions and demand the answers because it's always interactive

- Why I am here?
- Who are you?
- Do we know each other?
- What's your plan?
- Can you explain to me where we are?
Old 20-03-2021, 09:32 PM
Legrand

My pleasure to share SpiritualFreedom,

And thank you for this astral travelling guide.

Yet in front of such beauty what is the use of a Name, of words, of a why?
Old 20-03-2021, 09:33 PM
Legrand

I met this woman again.

As our bodies of light touched each other, our energies started to merge, propelling us again into space.

As our energies where merging from deeper, a huge hole opened in space.

Diving into it. As we did, our bodies vanished, and we became this Pure Conscious Clarity.

Old 21-03-2021, 09:31 AM
Master

You have some really amazing experiences!
Old 21-03-2021, 12:25 PM
Legrand

Those two last experience where from a few weeks ago.

Since, I have been meditating three hours a day and more. It gave me a clearer vision of where I am going with my Tree of Life study that I started some 80 weeks ago and that will end around August of this year.

At this point the Self is reached, after being for a while in the astral body. There is no more other here, only One. And watching this One dissolve into the Spirit can only be done alone, for there is no more other.
Old 21-03-2021, 09:21 PM
Master

Wonderful experiences, Antoine.

Reminds me of some of my own encounters with the Goddess.

The white shining light definitely brings back some memories and brings up the energies of that encounter.
Old 22-03-2021, 10:32 PM
Legrand

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
You have some really amazing experiences!

Thank you ThatMan,

I remember before my Kundalini awoke, I was just happy to vanish in the clarity of the Void.

Now so many colours, textures and all that stuff to enjoy even knowing that the source is Void.

Regards
Old 22-03-2021, 10:35 PM
Legrand

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
Wonderful experiences, Antoine.

Reminds me of some of my own encounters with the Goddess.

The white shining light definitely brings back some memories and brings up the energies of that encounter.

Hey NoOne!

It has been a while, always a pleasure to read you. Mostly by feeling that we live the same experience in some way that cannot be shared in words.

The best to you!
Old 22-03-2021, 11:07 PM
Just Tim

Thank you for sharing, A. As always, very revealing of you !

"Hours" can really fly when we forget about it.