Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 13-02-2021, 03:37 AM
Administrator
It Must be Love - Farting in the Bedroom

Hello

It must be love, LOL a

I got up to use the washroom and came back to the bedroom to the worst cloud of gas one could imagine. I said to hubby gee thanks for that....he claimed to be sleeping and goes "Oh did I gas " Tonight he admits that he did...and admitted he did.

The things one has to put up with in the name of love is unreal at times.

Its something we all do yet its something that seems so forbidden to do ? Yet medically it is a healthy thing to do, gets rid of body toxins.

What are your thoughts on your partners short comings ? We just laugh it off. Yet many I know live in far of a fart.

Lynn
Old 13-02-2021, 02:18 PM
Lorelyen

Most unfartunate but it happens. I suppose it's one of those taboos; regarded as impolite for 'ladies' who have to hide away to let go. But it's natural. Just a shame that god didn't make it smell like roses.

Even the Queen and the Pope do it.

Someone made a film ages ago - may have been Dali, but if you know of it please leave a link. Around (ostensibly) a dining table is a group of people except they're sitting on commodes talking away or reading a mag. Then comes dinner time. People grab their trays with plates and cutlery then dash off to a row of cubicles, each entering one and bolting the door to eat their food. (If not Dali it fitted with the Dada artists' agenda.)

And what of the BFG (for fans of Roald Dahl.) Whizzpopping! It's a sign of happiness, so says the BFG. Frobscottle helps!

Old 25-02-2021, 01:11 PM
Newbie ;)

One time I had a dream that I was farting on someone, not sure who. When I woke up, there was fart smell in the bedroom as well. Good thing I wasn't urinating on someone in my dream.