Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 14-04-2021, 01:16 PM
Master
I'm wondering why you think they need to be charged to begin with? Do you expose them to hard work that could drain them, is there a lot of negativity (stress, conflict, negative thinking etc) in your house?
Do you program your crystals so they get drained?
In short: what is the reason they need charging?

You do not have to put crystals in a circle together to have them work together or charge each other. I have over 300 crystals spread out in my home. They are all connected and have created an energy field that protects me, my home, and also allows them to further open and activate (even though they're all high vibrational anyways), or simply 'be' and do their own thing.

You can put crystals in a circle or any form which is making a grid. but this is usually done to work on a specific thing for which you then program the whole lot.
If doing that, always tell the crystals to not use more than 80% of their energy for that. (Or less if you feel that's better). That way they never drain themselves as they can use the remaining energy to keep charged and happy.
Also, do not forget to remove programs when done AND always ask the crystal if it wants to do that specific job for you.
Some crystals don't, they should be allowed to do their own thing (at that moment) which also benefits you.

Elements can of course make your crystals happy! Being outdoors in the garden, on the soil, in daylight, bit of wind etc etc.
Depending on how high vibrational your crystals are or not, it will do them good. If need be they can charge that way, and if no need for that, they can just enjoy, further open and activate if they're ready for that and so on.

The suggested rinsing off and smudging is not charging, it's cleansing/decharging. Of course if your crystals aren't in good shape for whatever reason and that's why they need charging, it is good to cleanse them properly first.
And sage only removes the mental layers so it's not a thorough cleansing really. Personally I always feel most stuff that you'd want to cleanse is emotional for which you need water. But it won't do any harm to do both of course.

Direct sunlight can be okay, but so is full moonlight. Personally I prefer that as it's nice and gentle, feminine, not forceful etc.
Old 24-06-2021, 11:27 PM
Seeker

The thing about certain crystals and gemstones is that they lose their color when they are in direct sunlight. Like Amethyst, Calcite, quartz, aquamarine, citrine, etc...There are also others considered as crystals and gemstones are aragonite and selenite which will disintegrate once you use water to flush out the negative and unnatural energies. You'll have to use another form to purify it. like intention and pulling out the negative energies. Or burying it for several weeks with the intention that the earth will cleanse the gemstone.
You can use white light energy with the intention to purify or cleanse.
You can program the crystal or gemstone with your intentions, you can even put symbols on them for a specific purpose. There are so many techniques to work with for them. You can heal with them as well. Look up Pranic Crystal Healing. You can charge it with your energy for protection creating a grid at the four corners of the home using clear quartz, hematite, and amethyst.
Clear quartz has amplifying properties, amethyst turns negative energy into positive energy/also cleanses, Hematite reflects negative energy out and back to the sender.
Old 25-06-2021, 09:37 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sappheira
The thing about certain crystals and gemstones is that they lose their color when they are in direct sunlight. Like Amethyst, Calcite, quartz, aquamarine, citrine, etc...There are also others considered as crystals and gemstones are aragonite and selenite which will disintegrate once you use water to flush out the negative and unnatural energies. You'll have to use another form to purify it....
Crystals don't fade within a few hours time, not even a few days time. I've had amethysts in the full sun over summer, months on end. Nothing changed.
So having them in the sun for -let's say- an hour won't do any harm.

Burying them for a few weeks?
12-24 hrs in the ground is enough.

Selenite disintegrating when you rinse them off? Where do you get all this information??
You can rinse off selenite, calcite etc. Just don't leave them in water.

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 25-06-2021 at 10:21 AM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked to 2-3 sentences
Old 28-06-2021, 05:52 AM
Master
Quote:

EXCERPT

The thing about certain crystals and gemstones is that they lose their color when they are in direct sunlight.

Where I live, the sunlight is intense and it can change the color in crystals very fast.

Biggest problem is crystal balls. If they are sitting in or on a wooden stand, the stand just might catch on fire!

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 28-06-2021, 05:57 AM
Master
Quote:

EXCERPT

There are also others considered as crystals and gemstones are aragonite and selenite ..........

Selenite, believe it or not, can come in crystal format. I have a few of them. Most people do not know they are Selenite. They have a Golden hue.

As for Aragonite: she produces an abundance of unique crystals. I even have some Free-Forms of Aragonite that most people can not recognize.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 28-06-2021, 06:42 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Crystals don't fade within a few hours time, not even a few days time. I've had amethysts in the full sun over summer, months on end. Nothing changed.
So having them in the sun for -let's say- an hour won't do any harm.

Burying them for a few weeks?
12-24 hrs in the ground is enough.

Selenite disintegrating when you rinse them off? Where do you get all this information??
You can rinse off selenite, calcite etc. Just don't leave them in water.

It really depends on the negative energy inside the crystal. I have had gemstones where negative energy clings onto them for a few weeks or longer until it reverts back to its original energy, and this is from experience.
Burying it was not my idea, I've had someone who works with crystals and gemstones by burying it when there is negative energy clinging to it for a few weeks, or forever. It really depends on what happens. I say a few weeks because that is usually how long it reverts to its original energy, being connected to the earth will generally make the energy better and stronger.

Selenite was also something that was told to me about how it is like salt, it will dissolve in water if left in there, or exposed to water often, is what I had meant. Flush them out is probably the wrong word.
Yes, I have worked with crystals and gemstones, they do change color with time when in direct sunlight, I've seen it with my own eyes. I didn't refer to it in within a few hours, but it will slowly fade. But yes as BigJohn mentioned, it really depends on where you live. Southern California sun can be quite brutal. My honey calcite has faded from actual yellow golden color to very pale yellow just being inside in the span of several months. It was very fast to me. I even had blinds to cover my windows. Somehow throughout the day it got sunlight. Same with amethyst, etc...If its someone who really likes the color of their gemstones I wouldn't expose it to direct sunlight so often or at all. But that is up to the person. To each his own, but I did mention it in case of anything.
Old 28-06-2021, 06:44 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Selenite, believe it or not, can come in crystal format. I have a few of them. Most people do not know they are Selenite. They have a Golden hue.

As for Aragonite: she produces an abundance of unique crystals. I even have some Free-Forms of Aragonite that most people can not recognize.

Really, I haven't seen selenite in crystal format before. So that would be nice to see.
Would you care to show some photos of it? I'm sure a lot of crystal lovers would enjoy seeing specimens of Aragonite and Selenite that most have not seen before.
I have a tumbled Aragonite at home, its a unique stone, the energy is good as well.
Old 28-06-2021, 08:57 PM
Master
When I am not busy, I will post some pictures of various crystals, especially the Selenite Crystals.