Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Pendulums and Dowsing

Old 10-11-2010, 02:11 AM
otto

Hi there,
I use pendulums also, I want to warn you of something to save you a problem I had. If you use the pendulum in a yes and no way it seems to be no problem. You can also use your hand to answer questions. I wanted more so I used a letter chart so I could talk to my spirit guides and Angel...

I was told this turned it into a Ouija Board pretty much and opened me up to all kinds of other spirits you may not want to contact... Just wanted to let you know this...

Other wise I loved my pendulum and became very good at it, Enjoy... Always cleans it in salt over night. And say a prayer dedicating it to the light before use... Hope this helps... Take care, and have fun... Melanie
Old 10-11-2010, 02:47 AM
Pathfinder
awe thank you otto. I never used my pendulum for spelling out words. I have a hard enough time getting my pendulum to help me find things are lost. I think the Universal Conscience that I strive to connect to, prefers to deal mostly with spiritual matters and energy readings of probable outcomes. For which that has been accurate.

If I loose something, it doesn't move! But I'm okay with this. It has been suggested to me to use a different pendulum since mine seems to be programed for spiritual and energy matters.
Old 10-11-2010, 03:05 AM
Master
I only use yes and no questions and I only ask the light to answer, I surround myself with light as well etc etc. Yeah i don't think I'll be using the letter system on paper that to me is too much like ouji board.
Thanks Otto
SPiritlite
Old 10-11-2010, 05:14 AM
SoaringSpirit

A pendulum is like a ouija board in one way - you can use them BOTH to contact the spirit world, just in slightly different ways. You would need to use protections when using either tool to contact the spirit world to make sure that you don't contact anything/one that could cause you problems.
Old 10-11-2010, 05:55 AM
Master
Soaring that's why I say my prayers and do my protection energetically when I use my pendulum.....
Spiritlite
Old 10-11-2010, 06:12 AM
SoaringSpirit

Thats great Spiritlite. I use protections whenever I use my pendulum.
Old 10-11-2010, 09:07 AM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by novaspirit
When I work with a Pendulum I do not work to connect to spirits of any kind. I always work to connect to the universal conscience.

That may well be your aim but how do you know if it is successful?

Would you be able to tell a "universal conscience" from a low-level discarnate? How?
Old 10-11-2010, 09:09 AM
mac

Guys and gals may I again point out that this is the 'Mediumship' forum and ask again what form of mediumship any of this reflects?
Old 10-11-2010, 09:15 AM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoaringSpirit
A pendulum is like a ouija board in one way - you can use them BOTH to contact the spirit world, just in slightly different ways. You would need to use protections when using either tool to contact the spirit world to make sure that you don't contact anything/one that could cause you problems.

"You would need to use protections when using either tool to contact the spirit world to make sure that you don't contact anything/one that could cause you problems." And just what protection could you use to protect you from mischief-makers you may contact, those who may mislead you inadvertently or deliberately? And how would you avoid misleading yourself?

Work at such 'low levels' and the chances are you will experience any or all of those issues mentioned above.
Old 10-11-2010, 09:20 AM
SoaringSpirit

Mac, Personally, I've been on this path for a long time and I am well aware of how to protect myself and what 'mischief-makers' are out there....