Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 21-02-2015, 12:54 AM
Seeker
Question The chakras below Muladhara

Hi all,
Fairly new here, at least in terms of posting. I've been working on healing myself for a long time in the seven upper chakras but i've been having extreme difficulty. Whats been the most consistent is noticing the energy being stuck in my right leg. Upon experimenting I found I can actually express emotion from certain areas there and that much of my consciousness exists there. On google searching no information beyond a paragraph can be found on these lower chakras, apparently called (from top down) Atala, Vitala, Sutala, Talatala, Rasatala, Mahatala, and Patala. Does anybody know anything about them? Maybe a site I didn't come across or maybe a book? Thanks for any help.
Old 21-02-2015, 01:19 AM
Suspended

These are minor chakras in the legs and feet. There are two major one's below the feet that aren't usually mentioned - they deal with the subconscious and the inconscient.
The one's your interested in are in the diagram below - what they call the Christ chakra is actually 'Ajna' or 'Third-Eye' chakra (probably a blockage in one or more of these chakras will relate to the conditions indicated):

Old 21-02-2015, 02:07 AM
Seeker
Interesting Durgaa, i've never heard of ones below the feet. I'll have to try my awareness down there and see if anything happens. Thanks for the picture summation. It's also interesting how you correlate the chakras with the planets. I really like the moon haha. It feels mostly associated with my left side. Maybe it really is associated with only the throat and ajna. Thanks for the info Durgaa.
Old 21-02-2015, 02:20 AM
Suspended

Human, it's best not to bother with those below the feet. They're dealt with at a much later stage, after kundalini is fully awake. l don't know what would happen by concentrating down there, but it's best to focus on the heart or head (third-eye) chakras. They will balance out the lower one's automatically. lt might even sort your leg out, too.
Also, l believe the chakras on the right leg rotate anti-clockwise, and on the left clockwise..
Old 21-02-2015, 03:45 PM
shentao

Human
have you started healing from the upper chakras? If yes I think your difficulty resides in that;you need to start from your root up; can not heal the crown if your blockage is lower. Durga's picture is excellent. Do not forget that your chackras are not only in the front part of your body the chackras rotate opposite on the back. I will suggest you to read the book "Wheels of Life" by Anodea Judith.
Old 21-02-2015, 04:49 PM
Seeker
Hi shentao,
Haha I actually have that book right next to my computer as I write this. Been working with the right side of my third eye (my current identity) this morning. I'm way egotistical about all this and I quickly drop down to my sacral chakra and hold on to everything I pick up on vibrationally. I'm so tired of being separate. My root is near impossible to find. I'm still not sure if I have or not. You guys believe that's where I should focus? Will the root solve most all my problems?
Old 21-02-2015, 06:33 PM
Master

http://derekosborn.accountsupport.co...rary/id72.html