Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 07-01-2021, 04:59 AM
Master

Amiel

I asked my guide its name and instantly this word popped in my mind: Amiel

It is a Hebrew name and it actually means: God of my people; it is also translated this way: People of God.

Very interesting, I tried this many times and I never got something back until now. I never heard this name before.
Old 07-01-2021, 10:52 AM
Master

So I kept asking more about this name, there were many voices talking, very confusing, each vocie had something to say. Anyway, at one point I asked, is this your name? A voice answered: No, no, no, no... don't write..

Maybe this is not or it is the name of a guide of mine, I am not sure. I am thinking about how this works, sometimes there's no answer and sometimes there are so many voices talking.
Old 07-01-2021, 09:17 PM
Master
Hey thatman my friend - remember to pace yourself, nice and steady, conserve energy to get you through the day '''strong mind''' - work on keeping those vibes up so you are strong and clear in mind 'deep breaths' and then connect to 'good' spirit... its also worth remembering to say 'in mind' I invite 'only' high vibrational spirit into my space, anything low 'be gone' - nice that dream of yours on the other thread though - I went into 3 different times'places in one teleportation recently while awake, hoping for more - stay strong there...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...

Last edited by one-light : 07-01-2021 at 10:18 PM.
Old 11-01-2021, 10:43 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
Hey thatman my friend - remember to pace yourself, nice and steady, conserve energy to get you through the day '''strong mind''' - work on keeping those vibes up so you are strong and clear in mind 'deep breaths' and then connect to 'good' spirit... its also worth remembering to say 'in mind' I invite 'only' high vibrational spirit into my space, anything low 'be gone' - nice that dream of yours on the other thread though - I went into 3 different times'places in one teleportation recently while awake, hoping for more - stay strong there...

Thank you @one-light, you always come and give me good advices exactly when I close to fall and then I fall but I always get up. It's like you are sent to write these messages, really, I am like, how can he know??! Thank you!