Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 30-12-2020, 04:41 AM
Knower

dark arts training for christ galactic warrior?

hello
i’m in kinda a situation, in april due to telepathic control (false ascension matrix/starseed trap) i made some suicide attempts and accidentally dissolved my ego structure/sense of self. since then have experienced profound anxiety and fragmentation, mind control, entities, disconnection from love/source.
i read about dark arts training and i read about christ galactic warriors. i know i am one, and it seems like dark arts training describes situations exactly parallel to what i’m going thru - darkness, mind control, people trying to derail my awakening, extraterrestrial energies, etc. and it seems like warriors have to undergo these trainings or initiations in order to master the dark forces and alchemist them.

is it possible this is what i am going through? is this some kind of initiation? i have had a few psychics tell me this is an important part of my journey - i am learning about the darkness of the world and will eventually ascend and transcend it all.
wanna know your thoughts. it’s been absolute hell. but if psychics are correct this hell will ease in the spring haha.
thanks!!
Old 30-12-2020, 07:31 PM
Lorelyen

So, are you saying however-many psychics you asked all told you the same thing? Can I ask how much you told them about you and your circumstances (or let them find out) before they started "seeing"?

Frankly, I don't trust them. It must be one of the easiest trades in the world to get into as a fake for a perceptive person who can 'read the signs' of the clients they attract. Books exist on 'style' and so on. However, I've met one who was very good (not in a consultative capacity - someone who held sessions in a local esoteric shop before lockdown closed it). So evidently there are probably other genuine ones around. Rare though.

I'm not sure what you mean by dark arts training or why the psychics didn't help you to proceed. I dislike having to presume but here I must - that you want to use dark powers to fight dark powers? In the name of good; eliminating those dark powers? There are many different currents and if you're determined enough, someone from among them will turn up in your life and guide you to 'enlisting' and such training as remains to be done. If it's worth anything it'll usually mean hard work.

(My formalising in 'the occult' came just at the right time in the Hermetic field (that could have led to the darker side of Magick had I wanted that which I didn't) and then later, a model that suited my aspirations drawn from a lifestyle emanating from the Caribbean.

From what you say, you sound to be going through some kind of empowerment. Were it an initiation, your post would probably be framed quite differently. However, it does suggest that you have your ego there intact but why it's evading you (if I've read this right) is down to you blocking it for one reason or another. Could even be physiological. The way the human reacts to whatever caused you to feel you destroyed your ego can lead to physiological (as well as psychological) change that could be difficult to repair.

Your lesson is a warning to all those here and elsewhere to beware instructions in those books and sites that encourage tampering with the ego without the very considerable preparation. It can lead to harm unless one is mentally very strong and stable.

Old 31-12-2020, 07:39 PM
Knower

yes, consider this a warning to not dissolve your ego structure or listen to any sneaky thoughts urging you to commit suicide!
and yes i believe there are some trustworthy psychics around and yes they all told me the same thing.
Old 04-01-2021, 01:16 AM
Newbie ;)

Dissolving the ego means letting go of the separate self, the me that you think you are, and realizing that you are the One mind that we all are.

I wouldn't put the dark arts and christ together. Christ is what our true self is called often times in mysticism (unless we're talking about fundamental religions here)

Be really honest with yourself, what you think and believe, what you feel, etc.

The darkness of the world is within us all. The world is an outward picture of our inward condition. Your destiny is to overcome and transcend it - as it is for all of us.
Old 04-01-2021, 12:25 PM
Experiencer

Hello to u! Yes dark prevents u from ascending! I too have been on that path. But it’s actually a purpose. U might not think so whilst being present before ascending. U may feel like u have lost that connection to source but u haven’t.

I too went on the path of ascending, it took years. My kundalini spontaneously opened and there was no turning it off. It was full force until I ascended. During those years I was attacked on all levels by dark forces. I nearly lost the plot! The dark really got in the way and manifested into my life.
When my kundalini energy hit right to the top I ascended into unmanifest and merged with source. After this I was fully aware that the dark who tried to prevent me from ascending was also what helped me ascend. I feared the dark and feared the void but once I merged in void unmanifest I realised I am part of the dark as well as the light. These dark forces then could never harm me after this. I don’t fear it now. Don’t fear it, just block it out and continue ur path. If the dark side confronts u then take it on and confront it.
Old 07-01-2021, 04:13 AM
Knower

thank you for this!!
Old 07-01-2021, 10:39 PM
PureEvil760

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarahpro
hello
i’m in kinda a situation, in april due to telepathic control (false ascension matrix/starseed trap) i made some suicide attempts and accidentally dissolved my ego structure/sense of self. since then have experienced profound anxiety and fragmentation, mind control, entities, disconnection from love/source.
i read about dark arts training and i read about christ galactic warriors. i know i am one, and it seems like dark arts training describes situations exactly parallel to what i’m going thru - darkness, mind control, people trying to derail my awakening, extraterrestrial energies, etc. and it seems like warriors have to undergo these trainings or initiations in order to master the dark forces and alchemist them.

is it possible this is what i am going through? is this some kind of initiation? i have had a few psychics tell me this is an important part of my journey - i am learning about the darkness of the world and will eventually ascend and transcend it all.
wanna know your thoughts. it’s been absolute hell. but if psychics are correct this hell will ease in the spring haha.
thanks!!

Knowledge of divinity brings knowledge of dark power and well, you shouldnt use it. I'm pretty guilty of going nuts with it however, I even ended up creating like a demonic version of myself that seemed to have autonomous control. It attacked me once, it was like I was fighting myself.. weird stuff so then worked on getting rid of it.. havn't seen it since but I think it still exists.
Old 15-01-2021, 02:53 AM
Newbie ;)

Ego is in your mind. Solar plexus is your self center. These are very different parts of you so make sure you understand the difference in depth.

Generally dark team will go after the more gifted the strongest but that isn't always the case 100% of the time. Staying neutral also has power so don't forget about that. There's 2 parts to the dark stuff. 1) doing the shadow work to resolve the areas of yourself that are vulnerable 2) generating light so you are able to see negativity before it tries to strike.
Old 15-01-2021, 09:00 AM
BlackfoxNZ

Quote:
hello

thanks!!

My thoughts are: it’s hard and tough while your going through It but once you’re though you end up in a very weird position/spot.
As you are going through it I found the biggest thing to focus on is making sure you reset your moral compass (or make sure you have a good one to begin with) as the choices you make with the knowledge you can gain from going through the sort of awaking (pretty much a trail by combat) can be used for great positive effects or very very bad things.
But you will not be judged lightly for acting without value or morals with the knowledge that can be gained.
Old 21-01-2021, 03:53 PM
PureEvil760

Quote:
since then have experienced profound anxiety and fragmentation, mind control, entities, disconnection from love/source.

We are all disconnected from real love. If we wern't we wouldn't be here. The anxiety and stuff is probably your ego trying to survive by any means necessary because real love will destroy it.