Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 14-01-2021, 09:10 AM
Master
Hi, brother one-light. I know I am a Starseed. When I was very young I knew I was different and my childhood was marred by bullying, which I overcame. Sensing other peoples emotions I've identified that I was born an empath or clairsentient. Looking up at the night sky feeling lonely and homesick. As my awakening occurred, many more changes came about. I finally worked out who and what I am and why I am here this time around. I have many other talents, such as reading minds of others, being able to communicate with our pets (knowing what they want (food, toilet and play) that kind of thing. spoiling movies by unravelling the plot within 15-20 min of play. Being able to spot a liar. That is just the shortlist. I see many synchronicities in numbers also. It is amazing. You come across many more others like yourself online than you do in person I find.

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.
Old 14-01-2021, 09:12 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowStar
Thank you. I hope to do so.

Incidentally, coincidentally, everytime I have opened up the web page of this forum over the last couple of days, my mobile phone battery life has read a double digit. 66% at the time of logging on this evening. 5 times I've visit the page and all 5 times a double digit on my display.
Synchronicities.

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Old 14-01-2021, 10:56 AM
Master
Hi brother Heightend - I like the 'communicate with our pets' bit - my little dog he gets so much guidance spirituality wise - tries to tell me things, he seen the Holy Spirit one night I know he did when HS came trying to get me to 'listen' and understand messages of guidance, now I do know 'how to listen'... my little dog looks at me with this big eyes - most the time he's saying 'treats' lol - seriously he gets guidance, so clever my little dog Billy, I can ask my dog when walking late at night and no ones around, is it safe to go this way...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 14-01-2021, 04:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heightend-Awareness
Hi, brother one-light. I know I am a Starseed. When I was very young I knew I was different and my childhood was marred by bullying, which I overcame. Sensing other peoples emotions I've identified that I was born an empath or clairsentient. Looking up at the night sky feeling lonely and homesick. As my awakening occurred, many more changes came about. I finally worked out who and what I am and why I am here this time around. I have many other talents, such as reading minds of others, being able to communicate with our pets (knowing what they want (food, toilet and play) that kind of thing. spoiling movies by unravelling the plot within 15-20 min of play. Being able to spot a liar. That is just the shortlist. I see many synchronicities in numbers also. It is amazing. You come across many more others like yourself online than you do in person I find.

I bet those bullies wouldn't have tried it on years later when you were in the Australian Army, you might have had a word in their ear eh 'be nice'... I was bullied in school - in my last senior year, first day mum had brought me a new uniform and I just had my hair restyled by my mate lol - all brushed back like in the 50's - but this was in the 70's, and someone called me 'smart' sarcastically, and it stuck for a full year - everybody kept calling me 'smart' oh I could teach them a few things about life now...

Im glad you replied on here, It gives me opportunity to say - about the first time I realiised it was God talking to me via the Holy Spirit... anyway that night 'tickly calves' as mentioned before and, when not able to sleep I learned to 'listen' mind to mind transfer...

The first message I was fully aware of was to 'up my game' those words, and as soon as I heard/knew those words I was allowed to sleep that night, I felt myself drifting off immediately - and up my game 'I knew' meant to deliver my stay strong posters to 'many other' local towns to display in 500 shops, all done months ago now... I think that was the night, when my dog was staring at something to my wifes side, and slightly upwards, just as wife nipped to the bathroom just before sleeping - I tell you if she had see our dog staring just as lights had been put out - she wouldn't have said sleep now Billy its the Holy Spirit coming to give daddy a message...

Anyway this also gives me chance to share some information on viruses, similar to what was displayed on this forum on the 'power of the mind verses covid' thread that was on here - wow its a while now since I wrote those words on here... page 6 is interesting on the link below, where I suggest how governments worldwide might have a rethink how to tackle this virus problem 'differently' in say 2030 if it happened again - enjoy reading/learning virus defence everyone...

And it doesn't matter if theres no replies on the thread, I had practice here when little interest, until near complete and some amazing people here supported it - anyway if they are quiet, at least not complaining/moaning - it means people are taking the information in, and thinking could it work better than the way some countries are trying to deal with the 'thing' - and that there is there another way of solving the problem...

Anyone who likes what they read, and want's to put the link on elsewhere on this vast wonderful forum, or on any other forum - feel free to do so...

https://www.mentalhealthforum.net/fo...system.322109/

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 14-01-2021, 06:08 PM
Master
Enough was enough. I was pounded on by the same guys in and out of school. The day they cornered me was their biggest mistake. I gave them pain, earnt their respect and my freedom from being bullied by them ever again. Years later, while I was serving, I literally bumped into one of them. I'm pretty sure he soiled himself, as I was three times the size of my former bullied self. As for our cat and dog, I can read their thoughts. They come to me for help as no one else understands their needs as I do.
Yes, as for COVID, my belief is that it is the name given to the common cold and flu after everybody that has freaked out of a super virus, because of the sanitised life being lived by many, their immune systems get no workout, get weakened and get severe side effects that would normally be handled by our immune system. Also, it doesn't help with mainstream media hyping it up and doctored stats. But this should be saved for another time and topic.

Old 14-01-2021, 07:49 PM
Master
I love that you can talk to animals, i'm working on that... Yes the media have had a field day - run, fear, hide... anyway enough said, as you say for another thread - this info on viruses though should be shared wherever possible, because it is worth thinking about, I suggest on 'page 6' how in 2030 it could all be done so differently, instead of giving it a posh/fearful name, and just deal with it with mass advertising, showing/teaching people how to be strong in mind - that's 3 powerful forums now with this info on the last few days...

Somethings going to come of this - and I didn't know how I was going to get the chance to put this virus link in a prominent place on here, so thank you for that brother - some guidance going on there... and my suggestion for mass TV advertising - not for 2030 but 'now' - because it only takes 'one person' in authority to notice on one forum or website I add this on, and think 'could it work' now in 2021, then others would follow if it started to make a difference - and thats what we try to do Heightend isn't it 'make a difference' and help people...
-------
When I spent 2 days preparing/writing on the MH forum earlier this week, the night in between I had a vivid dream where I had a old style square glowing red fire on the bed, and it fell off waking wife up to a grumble - I said its ok its just the fire fell off the bed lol - anyway the interesting thing is the the fire went out immediately - in mind I thought, interesting as in 'putting the fire out' virus wise?...

Also when writing in those two days, in meditation 2 swallows flying high in the sky - that number 'again' 1515 on my phone time, and then as turning the radio on 'immediately' words from a song on 'when tomorrow comes' - I know someone will say all coincidence - not me though, and not many others on here... Then after posting on here with the link such a good 'feeling' it was right, then my tame crow came down, I'll settle for all that... now I keep pushing - messaging elsewhere...

It might just be all this is to help save many lives as in teaching people to be strong in mind - 'or' it could be more - time will tell...

Old 14-01-2021, 11:18 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
I love that you can talk to animals, i'm working on that... Yes the media have had a field day - run, fear, hide... anyway enough said, as you say for another thread - this info on viruses though should be shared wherever possible, because it is worth thinking about, I suggest on 'page 6' how in 2030 it could all be done so differently, instead of giving it a posh/fearful name, and just deal with it with mass advertising, showing/teaching people how to be strong in mind - that's 3 powerful forums now with this info on the last few days...

Somethings going to come of this - and I didn't know how I was going to get the chance to put this virus link in a prominent place on here, so thank you for that brother - some guidance going on there... and my suggestion for mass TV advertising - not for 2030 but 'now' - because it only takes 'one person' in authority to notice on one forum or website I add this on, and think 'could it work' now in 2021, then others would follow if it started to make a difference - and thats what we try to do Heightend isn't it 'make a difference' and help people...
-------
When I spent 2 days preparing/writing on the MH forum earlier this week, the night in between I had a vivid dream where I had a old style square glowing red fire on the bed, and it fell off waking wife up to a grumble - I said its ok its just the fire fell off the bed lol - anyway the interesting thing is the the fire went out immediately - in mind I thought, interesting as in 'putting the fire out' virus wise?...

Also when writing in those two days, in meditation 2 swallows flying high in the sky - that number 'again' 1515 on my phone time, and then as turning the radio on 'immediately' words from a song on 'when tomorrow comes' - I know someone will say all coincidence - not me though, and not many others on here... Then after posting on here with the link such a good 'feeling' it was right, then my tame crow came down, I'll settle for all that... now I keep pushing - messaging elsewhere...

It might just be all this is to help save many lives as in teaching people to be strong in mind - 'or' it could be more - time will tell...
Everything happens for a reason. Nothing is random, synchronicities. As long as people are made aware and positivity is put out there, people will come around eventually.

Old 15-01-2021, 08:16 PM
Master
I'll put this in 2 sections, there is a lot to read...

As I was saying on another thread I was about to dismiss this thread as job done as been given the chance to share virus info on here, I had thrown some Blue Ray paperwork away last night...

So firstly I have been getting these tickly calves - the lower legs get hot and uncomfortable, its like they've been in the oven for ten mins.. So ive been asking my support if we can do this in the mornings and not just as I'm tying to get to sleep - but the reason I now know was I 'wasn't listening' - and now I am...

This morning i'm trying to 'still' my mind early hours, and it keeps wandering off to focus on any rubbish it can find - you know what i'm saying here, thinking of yesterdays difficulties or last month, not usually a problem for me - so the self 'me' keeps saying 'come back now' and be still, do SPC - and as we say on here, everything happens for a reason...

Last night I opened one of my diaries at a random page, and read about a tooth that was loose last March in the first lockdown - and I read, I have sent the tooth healing energy, sending it love and positive thoughts 'vibes' - and do you know the next morning it was better, not cured but better... that loose tooth been removed since... I have been having slight trouble with another one since, first thing this morning, I check, mind to cell communication - cells have a look here please - look for infection/virus get it gone...

Old 15-01-2021, 08:22 PM
Master
I now realise now from this and other instances, when I open a diary I am being guided to which page - too many so called coincidences...

So lying awake after my mind was on 100mph and then calming it with Single Point Concentration, well trying to - then, not having much success, and just getting ready to get up and calves got hot, so late in the morning today - then came 'with this knowledge' that I can self heal myself at least - with the power of my mind, as can you reading now as in 'the power of intention'...

I was shown those words 'twice' one morning some moons ago... First time early hours on a banner in my mind, I said ok Angel's got that, i'll remember tomorrow - oh no you won't, here it is and shown again... I remember a few days later asking one of our church elders, you ever heard of Power of Intention, no, me neither... So Intention starts with a thought, so 'power of thought' has so many powerful uses, also in my case - to heal, and if I can maybe others can with knowledge...

So the 'three' things I learned this morning, 1 - I can heal with the power of my mind... 2 - I am 1000% sure, yes I write 1000% - that it is my spiritual support and Holy Spirit tensing/heating my calves, and 'to listen'... 3, this thread is important, and i'm to keep learning...

I also know that tinnitus ringing in ears can go up for 2 reasons, 1 - when i'm to listen... 2 - as a telling off when i'm doing something wrong, as in maybe nodding off for a few moments in meditation, when i'm supposed to be 'observing' and instead ive not been not taking notice, or not paying attention... another one of course is adrenalin that increases T...

I share this information, knowledge, because someone here could be going through a similar situation with one thing or another with whats written here...

I'm continuing my research on the 222 Master Builder Number, I seen when I started this - and the connection with Mystics, and Prophets to research and learn...

Old 23-01-2021, 12:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
This is the one I was meant to send, my wife has just give me this...

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politi...ccine-23282862

Ive just put this on a MH forum - just thought i'd share it here, because i'm supposed to... I'll put it on here as its to do with tensing calves, and messages coming in...

Just a bit here about difficult dreams, a reason for writing this here - ive had my share of those i can tell you - when my Guides were trying to get me off the beer and rum, oh did i protest - well the night 'I gave in' after 3 rubbish dreams in a row, over a year ago now - and as I said in mind ' thats it no more beer' a Guide came to me - pretty she was, and she just said 'it'll be ok' and it was...

So now to my point and why its written on here on the viruses page - I was given a message about an hour after going to sleep last night - woken up by the little dog sneezing, yes that was meant to happen - and 'my lower legs' calves were tensed up as in a message, and this message i received about viruses came to me...

I was told something regarding the newspaper link i put on yesterday, and i was to say something about fear mongering, but i can't remember exactly what - it was regarding what many newspapers write - but I said yes I'll remember this, and didn't go to write it down as I'm supposed to do, it was just after midnight - ohh did I get a telling off in difficult dream for not writing it down,i used a swear word to myself i don't do that only rare, i can tell you - you can believe this or not, your choice...

And if any of you here think i get an easy time of it - you'd be so wrong, difficulties for me the same as many of you here - I have dealt with some c*ap and difficulties on my journey, learning... So i'm to say - treat these viruses coming here as normal 'difficult' flu viruses that seem to be extinct this year, and the coughs - that will help remove the fear you 'could' be sending to your immune system... Stay Strong Everyone, deep breath, keep busy... 444 on here and 600 on the MH forum, interesting...

I could write books i can tell you the stuff ive learned, not that anyone would buy them - i can imagine in market in 20 yrs time, someone says whats this - oh its an old book by one-light 20 pence lol....