Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 11-01-2021, 06:36 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
I tried, it did not work, instead I heard a very gentle and soft voice whispering my name.I thought it's my grandma, it was a female voice. I also experienced powerful electricity discharges ( the best way I can describe this ) throughout my body, when it reached my right hand, the top of my fingers hurt and then they were doing a mudra sign because this energy moved them.

It feels like I am being electrocuted from within myself.

I think I dreamed of this when I was younger. I got to my inner library, but like other of my dreams, every time that I decided to take some information, I always immediately wakes up, and most often, the information I took was blurred or cannot remember after all.
Old 11-01-2021, 10:38 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by BookieBook
I think I dreamed of this when I was younger. I got to my inner library, but like other of my dreams, every time that I decided to take some information, I always immediately wakes up, and most often, the information I took was blurred or cannot remember after all.

Maybe you were not meant to have that kind of knowledge in your day to day life, maybe neither I. The thing is that I believe that everything we experience is guided by some higher being, our dreams, our visions, everything we experience on a spiritual level and not only.
Old 14-01-2021, 06:12 PM
Master
Quote:
I entered in a library. This library was huge and it seemed to reach the clouds. There I heard a voice, this voice said: There are 9 books about you; these words made sense, now I forgot what it meant.
The threshold of the Akashic Records is where you were at.

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.
Old 14-01-2021, 07:54 PM
Master
I thought about the akashic records as well,but from what i've read,very few have access there.And the reason is that it contains propabilities for the future,and such knowledge in the wrong hands can be very dangerous.
Old 14-01-2021, 08:18 PM
Master
You would be right, for souls that are born of/from the Earth plane. Then there are souls that are born from other star systems that are able to that have incarnated to the Earth plane.

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Old 14-01-2021, 10:23 PM
Master

I tried to get there again, as always, it does no work, I know, this experience was guided, I did nothing to get there so there's nothing I can do except ask for more information.

On another note, 9 books about me, from what I know, each one of us has a book about Soul/Spirit ( name it the way you want ), but I have 9, I must be "special", ha ha ha.. or maybe not.\

When I think about it, 9 is the last and highest number we use to form other numbers and of course, book hold knowledge and wisdom. Maybe I am at the very end and very close to reach unity with the Source, 25 years of earnestly searching for God, basically, all my life.
Old 14-01-2021, 11:24 PM
Master
Quote:
I tried to get there again, as always, it does no work, I know, this experience was guided, I did nothing to get there so there's nothing I can do except ask for more information.

On another note, 9 books about me, from what I know, each one of us has a book about Soul/Spirit ( name it the way you want ), but I have 9, I must be "special", ha ha ha.. or maybe not.\

When I think about it, 9 is the last and highest number we use to form other numbers and of course, book hold knowledge and wisdom. Maybe I am at the very end and very close to reach unity with the Source, 25 years of earnestly searching for God, basically, all my life.
I dare say the experience was given to you to make you aware of the existence of your records have been captured and to suggest that there are 9 books written about you would say that you have some experience. But these experiences are forgotten when we reincarnate to Earth. The challenge is to remember who and what we truly are. This is the awakening and the veil that cloud our minds and memories is lifted.

Old 15-01-2021, 12:56 AM
I certainly have heard and read a lot about this Library and the City it's in.
It's been described by many.
This is probably too personal ...but I can't imagine caring about anything once There, except wanting to feel more and more Divine Love.
Probably because once you've been filled with it, sat in stillness for hours and hours and hours +...everything really pales.
A place to find things out? Information? I just don't seem to care. Nothing stirs in me about it.
Just take me closer to You, Lord---to the higher Celestial Spheres among
your other Lovers at least.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 15-01-2021, 07:51 AM
Master
Quote:

It sucks isn't it?
These experiences are draining your energies.It happens to me as well.Even my tried and tested teqniques are not working everytime i want.
It's not your fault.This 'kundalini' awakening scaters your mind and energies all over the place.
And from what i saw,it can last for 'some years'.