Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 13-07-2020, 08:20 PM
lejonjus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim here
Hiya

Hahaaah yeah it was obvious like a nose in the middle of our faces ! It's there and since it's uncounscious we forget it's there !

I sware I didn't mean to lol

After I hit reply then I saw your post and I'm like "oh shet" *edits in Tim*
Old 13-07-2020, 08:30 PM
Just Tim

Quote:
Originally Posted by lejonjus
I sware I didn't mean to lol

After I hit reply then I saw your post and I'm like oh **** *edits in Tim*

No please do join ! I'm in the middle, you seem to embody neutrality right now too.. Let's make it a group thingy !

*lejonjus runs off in the distance

Ohhh... Poor choice of words Tim. Hahaa
Old 13-07-2020, 08:40 PM
lejonjus

Quote:
No please do join ! I'm in the middle, you seem to embody neutrality right now too.. Let's make it a group thingy !

*lejonjus runs off in the distance

Ohhh... Poor choice of words Tim. Hahaa

Lol I enjoy your humor it's making me laugh.

Yup neautrality and wanting to understand what utopian is talking about. See if there's something to learn from it.
Old 13-07-2020, 08:54 PM
Just Tim

Quote:
Lol I enjoy your humor it's making me laugh.

Yup neautrality and wanting to understand what utopian is talking about. See if there's something to learn from it.

Thank you I have so much more scattered around the forums AND in store !

I think dreamchild is just out of his mind seeing people behaving horribly while it's just as easy to care for people, loved ones or not !

utopiandreamchild : I do not actively try to speak for you, I just feel you are where I went a few times. Please do show your opinion about what is it that you feel !
Old 13-07-2020, 10:37 PM
lejonjus

Quote:
Thank you I have so much more scattered around the forums AND in store !

I think dreamchild is just out of his mind seeing people behaving horribly while it's just as easy to care for people, loved ones or not !

utopiandreamchild : I do not actively try to speak for you, I just feel you are where I went a few times. Please do show your opinion about what is it that you feel !

I saw some of it in "What do I look like" thread. You got funny material : )

I'm being guided to say this though it really depends on what is being talked about.

Unjust can be assuming all information provided is correct and with context. It can be altered, without dates or intentions. Knowing both sides and their integrity would be ideal before coming to a conclusion.
Old 13-07-2020, 11:21 PM
Just Tim

Quote:
I saw some of it in "What do I look like" thread. You got funny material : )

I'm being guided to say this though it really depends on what is being talked about.

Unjust can be assuming all information provided is correct and with context. It can be altered, without dates or intentions. Knowing both sides and their integrity would be ideal before coming to a conclusion.

On point !

I fully endorse everything you said !

Then one thing comes to my mind... It's like the nose all over again. When you "know" you're the "knight in shining armor", all there's left is "enemies".

"a person who is actively opposed or hostile to someone or something" says the definition, while we willingly accept that all we know, we also do not know. In other words, an enemy today is a friend tomorrow, and if so, why bother fighting today while you could be building tomorrow ?

And about Elfin's thread...

*throws ties, handcuffs, peppers and the rest so far away it is now in orbit*

...you can join anytime as anyone else if ever it is a wish ! Even if it is just to say hello !
Old 19-07-2020, 02:25 AM
Newbie ;)

Love is sharing and helping. Anybody interested in learning these meditation strategies that changed my life. I just want to help and I hope I can. Check this out link bit.ly/2ZuR3on
Old 04-08-2020, 06:28 AM
Ascender
Love is all encompassing healing
Old 11-08-2020, 03:19 AM
Master
Love is the flow that strengthens, brightens, steadies and opens us to itself, to our true essence.

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 11-08-2020, 03:45 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Realm Ki
Love is the flow that strengthens, brightens, steadies and opens us to itself, to our true essence.

Aw, that's nicely said. :) Glad to see you back.

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc