Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Quotes & Stories

Old 15-08-2020, 04:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aethera
I agree too, cause I've found the same to be true in experiences that I have had as well. I think there are big lessons in them.
Absolutely
Old 15-08-2020, 09:34 PM
Master
"God is not attained by a process of addition to anything in the soul but by a process of subtraction." - Meister Eckhart

"Happiness is our natural state. Happiness is the natural state of little children to whom the kingdom belongs until they have been polluted and contaminated by the stupidity of society and culture." - Anthony DeMello
Old 15-08-2020, 10:58 PM
Experiencer

"Love many things, for therein lies the true strength, and whosoever loves much performs much, and can accomplish much, and what is done in love is done well."-Vincent Van Gogh
Old 24-08-2020, 06:26 AM
Experiencer
"Destiny and free will co-exist and interact all the time. They are complementary, not contradictory." - Brian Weiss
Old 25-08-2020, 11:15 AM
Ascender

“I wish I could show you, when you are lonely or in darkness, the astonishing light of your own being.”
~ Hafiz

"Within you is the light of a thousand suns. Within you is unimaginable beauty."
~ Robert Adams

“Our self – luminous, open, empty Awareness – cannot be enlightened. It is already the light that illuminates all experience. Nor can a separate self be enlightened, for when the separate self faces the light of Awareness, it vanishes, just as a shadow does when exposed to the sun.”
~ Rupert Spira

''No matter how long the room has been dark, an hour or a million years, the moment the lamp of awareness is lit, the entire room becomes luminous. You are that luminosity. You are that clear light.''
~ Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche

“Instead of fighting the darkness, you bring in the light.
You cannot fight against darkness. The light of consciousness is all that is necessary. You are that light.
You are the consciousness that illuminates the world. Know yourself as that, and that's freedom, liberation, awakening, the end of suffering and madness.”
~ Eckhart Tolle

"Don't you know yet? It is your light that lights the worlds."
~ Rumi

“The world shines because of my light: without me, nothing is. It is in me that thoughts and feelings rise and set. I am their changeless witness. I am the Light of Consciousness in all thoughts and perceptions and the Light of Love in all feelings.”
~ Atmananda Krishna Menon

“There is a light that shines beyond all things on earth, beyond the heavens, beyond the highest, the very highest heavens. This is the light that shines in your heart.”
~ Chandogya Upanishad

“Whether you worship Christ, Krishna, Kali or Allah, you actually worship the one light that is also in you, since it pervades all things. Everything originates from light, everything in its essence is light.”
~ Anandamayi Ma

“I am the light of the world.
You are the light of the world.”
~ Jesus
Old 28-08-2020, 12:36 PM
Wow, Being, those were great quotes on light! Thank you.

''If thine eye be single thy whole body with be full of light.''
-Jesus -KJV only - Luke something

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 02-10-2020, 10:39 PM
Seeker
Love this thread!
Here's my first entry:
"The only way to peace and happiness and fulfillment in your life is to worship and love yourself - for that is loving God - and to love yourself greater than anyone else, for that is what will give you the love and steadfastness to embrace the whole of humanity."
Ramtha from the White Book
Old 04-11-2020, 03:50 PM
Newbie ;)

An extract by Adi Da Samraj from "The world is an hallucination in Consciousness"

From an essay: "The world is an hallucination in Consciousness": From My Bright Sight

Avatar Adi Da Samraj: "In Truth, this conditionally manifested appearance, in which you are animated to one another in the waking state, is an hallucination that occurs in Consciousness Itself. All these trees, buildings, bodies, hairs, and thoughts arise as modifications of a Single and Absolute Field That Is Perfect Radiance. The "world" is a conception, as completely non-necessary as a thought or a dream. And it is just as humorous, just as arbitrary and unserious, as any dream".
Old 04-11-2020, 03:50 PM
Newbie ;)

An extract by Adi Da Samraj from "The world is an hallucination in Consciousness"

From an essay: "The world is an hallucination in Consciousness": From My Bright Sight

Avatar Adi Da Samraj: "In Truth, this conditionally manifested appearance, in which you are animated to one another in the waking state, is an hallucination that occurs in Consciousness Itself. All these trees, buildings, bodies, hairs, and thoughts arise as modifications of a Single and Absolute Field That Is Perfect Radiance. The "world" is a conception, as completely non-necessary as a thought or a dream. And it is just as humorous, just as arbitrary and unserious, as any dream".
Old 06-11-2020, 04:08 PM
Master

from Nikos Kazantzakis........

"“What is the definition of heaven? Complete happiness. But how can anyone be completely happy when he looks out from heaven and sees his brothers and sisters being punished in hell? How can paradise exist if the inferno exists also? That is why I say—and let this sink deep down into your minds, my sisters—that either we shall all be saved, all of us together, or else we shall all be damned. If a person is killed at the other end of the earth, we are killed; if a person is saved, we are saved.”