Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 13-01-2021, 12:24 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer
Who are these "dark, controlling forces", and what is their "agenda"?

I know you try to live up to your name on this forum, if that was so, you would be well informed about the path of the dark in comparison to the path of the light.

One controls the other lets events unfold.

Whether we pursue one or the other depends on the degree of control or the lack of it we use.
To keep this very basic, every entity or being has the intent to return to where they came from, some call it source some might call it something else.
The path or method we try to achieve this makes the difference between the light and the dark.
Those who choose the path of the light choose to serve others.
Those who follow the path of the dark use others to further themselves.
And I will not go into details how this is done, there are many ways of controlling the masses, a planet, a galaxy and to on. The ultimate of those beings is to achieve control over everything that is.
This of cause can never happen, because as those being come close to what I call the density of union, they will have to embrace fully the path of the light in the same way as those who follow the path of the light will have to embrace and understand it as equal, the path of the dark.
Only at that point will their frequency match that of the density of union, also called the sixth density.
And this goes for any density we try to enter, our vibration has to match that of of the density we try to enter.
Old 13-01-2021, 02:07 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Who are these "dark, controlling forces", and what is their "agenda"?

For those who believe literally that there are such forces external as well as internal, their agenda would be distraction from spiritual development.
Old 13-01-2021, 03:00 AM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
I know you try to live up to your name on this forum, if that was so, you would be well informed about the path of the dark in comparison to the path of the light.

One controls the other lets events unfold.

Whether we pursue one or the other depends on the degree of control or the lack of it we use.
To keep this very basic, every entity or being has the intent to return to where they came from, some call it source some might call it something else.
The path or method we try to achieve this makes the difference between the light and the dark.
Those who choose the path of the light choose to serve others.
Those who follow the path of the dark use others to further themselves.
And I will not go into details how this is done, there are many ways of controlling the masses, a planet, a galaxy and to on. The ultimate of those beings is to achieve control over everything that is.
This of cause can never happen, because as those being come close to what I call the density of union, they will have to embrace fully the path of the light in the same way as those who follow the path of the light will have to embrace and understand it as equal, the path of the dark.
Only at that point will their frequency match that of the density of union, also called the sixth density.
And this goes for any density we try to enter, our vibration has to match that of of the density we try to enter.

Well now, your prose is somewhat purple, and may feel a bit black and white, yet I think it does have a good vibration of truth about it.

There is advancement of the self through advancement of the all through cooperation. Advancement through cooperation that reaches its zenith when it is done from a place of love that is unconditional and selfless, a place of perfection of the self through perfect harmonious union with the all. To perfect itself the self must forsake itself and find its inherent resonance, its union, with that which is eternally perfect and whole.

Yet the self may also attempt advancement through competition. Through dominance and control of that which it sees as not self for the purpose of gaining advantage. Love becoming conditional on the other providing utility and advantage to the self . A fight for survival and conquest, a battle of the self against others in a zero sum game.

Yet it is a fight that cannot be won because it is based on the illusion that the self is separate from the all and its gain can come at the expense of the other. But it is not separate, and its gain only results in an even greater loss for itself, as its illusion of separation only grows stronger and its way back to union more opaque.

I don't know about any numeration scheme of densities, but eventually I do believe the self will figure out its way back to union with the whole, the perfect, the all that there is, that it itself is as well. The all has already shown it the way home, the way to perfection of the self through loss of the self in union with the all. Now it only need learn how to forsake itself and allow itself to return. This I expect, is the journey of the soul. The matrix is just where it travels through on its way to learning this ultimate truth, this perfect and selfless love of all that is.
"I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." From the Gospel of John
Old 13-01-2021, 04:37 AM
Master
The One does not seek perfection, it is and always was perfect.
It seeks expansion. We were perfect when we left "home" as some call it.
On this level of existence it is the struggle between the light and the dark (free will) that drives this expansion, and without it there would be stagnation.

Certainly, there comes a point in ones development within this level, we might call third density, that we have chosen one path of development.
And if it is the path toward the light we seek to understand unconditional love. And I dare to say, on this level of existence there are very few who are capable in the near future to fully implement this love. If one was able to, one wouldn't be here any longer.
The matrix is simply an energy framework that enables learning on this level.
Old 13-01-2021, 01:21 PM
ketzer

Quote:
The One does not seek perfection, it is and always was perfect.
It seeks expansion. We were perfect when we left "home" as some call it.
On this level of existence it is the struggle between the light and the dark (free will) that drives this expansion, and without it there would be stagnation.

Certainly, there comes a point in ones development within this level, we might call third density, that we have chosen one path of development.
And if it is the path toward the light we seek to understand unconditional love. And I dare to say, on this level of existence there are very few who are capable in the near future to fully implement this love. If one was able to, one wouldn't be here any longer.

It is and always was perfect, yet the self does not know this. It believes it is separate, flawed, and vulnerable. Giving rise to fear, selfishness, and the folly of seeking advantage over others.

I do not think it is possible for one to judge how far another is along their path, or how many journeys back down the river they may take before they will find a final and content confluence with the ocean. I am no guide through the matrix. I cannot show another the way to the abode of light, nor where does darkness reside. I do not know their paths, nor can I take them to their dwellings. I cannot know nor convey the mind of God from the limited vantage point of my four dimensional perception. I was not there when God laid the earth's foundation, marked off its dimensions, and laid its cornerstone.

One cannot lead another to God, yet there are many blind guides who claim to know the way. Words without knowledge cannot serve as a set of directions for another to find God. All must learn to see God for themselves, within themselves, and within everything else. Then everything can be seen in its perfection, everything is God, is already perfect, and the self need seek nothing more.
Old 13-01-2021, 03:27 PM
Master

Quote:
Yep
Old 13-01-2021, 04:07 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemex
Yep
Yep, yep.
And energy is just a word we use to describe information manifested as form and formation within consciousness.
Old 13-01-2021, 04:38 PM
Master

Quote:
Yep, yep.
And energy is just a word we use to describe information manifested as form and formation within consciousness.
Yep The new word of the day is information imo of course. It's been a long time since anyone has said this new, actually old word.
Old 13-01-2021, 06:02 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemex
Yep The new word of the day is information imo of course. It's been a long time since anyone has said this new, actually old word.

Well now, that is the problem with words, despite there being so many, it often seems that there are not enough, one runs out and one must turn to recycling them.

Well thankfully, though energy may be ever changing in form, and may even be created and destroyed, information does seem to be one thing that is truly conserved.
Old 26-01-2021, 09:43 AM
Pathfinder
What happens when a society’s technology rapidly outpaces directional evolution? A story about the grounded Ajna Third eye psychic systems (6, Blue, F), separation of universes in 1999 to be rejoined in 2020. So I live in Beautiful Redmond Washington where this phenomenon has been most prevalent due to the massive volume of computers that Microsoft installed here and introduced throughout the country. Essentially if no one picked the Red or Blue, would their consciousness be able to identify Purple was one notch above the blue choice essentially guiding the entire universe structure that contained both colors (Red & Blue) & their ultimate direction. The leadership.

There is this funny thing about (Red, 1, A, Mercury) & (Blue, 6, F, Saturn) they spin perpendicular to Planet 7. In fact all the planets do, (Purple, 7, G, U-ran-us) is the only planet that provides this unique balance coverage so all the other light systems follow it.

Not just any Purple either, or the universe structure would just reorganize in a further gravitational direction & project it as a “Blue ray” movie. Evolution has to have active direction in reducing quantum gravity to allow for the growth of the total species to out pace its gravitational recession consistently. In 1999 if I surveyed who was using Ajna Third eye psychics (6, Blue, F) a handful of leaders would probably say well yes, while the majority would stare at you without any idea, and suggest a cool movie instead.

I have to emphasize anytime a movie form shows up there is a computerized universe where someone lives the experience. While the majority will observe its time equivalent of a video projection for safety, through the slower cycling of Ajna Third eye psychics. If the projection is livable more people are likely to naturally computerize it because it’s attractive & healthy.

So how do you save those who have to travel through those other experiences? Guide all the Ajna (6, blue, f) systems by outgrowing/pacing the gravitation by speed & numbers. Like sending an escape rope to Zion, ‘hey we figured out there were other ways this could be functional & still have superpowers individually’ turns out you can naturally turn on the third eye safely and co evolve with the ETs with some vegetarian food and crystals we realized amazon now carries. So it can be computerized, do the One experience, & evolve safely with Alien Entities without going underground.

Psychic Responsibility & Psychic Leadership

Try the vegan Purple Cabbage

Namaste
-Jesse