Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 06-01-2021, 07:35 PM
Master

You are me

The more I continue my journey into the awareness of the presence of God the more I see myself in all people and I see all people in myself.

You are all me and I am all of you.

Have you ever looked at the people around you to see them as being you but a you that plays his/her own unique role?

This started months ago when I was walking on the streets and while looking at the strangers, a deep feeling emerged in me: They are all me and I am all of them, each one with his/her unique journey but sharing the same nature of oneness.

That lady who was carrying groceries was me, that lady who was the seller was also me, the beggar was also me, the old lady was also me, the children were also me.

We are all branches of the same tree, there are many branches, but only one tree and all branches emerge from this one to be on their own unique expression of their one nature.
Old 06-01-2021, 07:44 PM
Yes, correct. Absolutely...and when you experience it ---you're never quite the same!
And No, also .

There is no you and there is no me. Hahahahhahahahah, lol!!!!

But, never say that to anyone.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 06-01-2021, 07:51 PM
JustASimpleGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
The more I continue my journey into the awareness of the presence of God the more I see myself in all people and I see all people in myself.

You are all me and I am all of you.

Have you ever looked at the people around you to see them as being you but a you that plays his/her own unique role?

This started months ago when I was walking on the streets and while looking at the strangers, a deep feeling emerged in me: They are all me and I am all of them, each one with his/her unique journey but sharing the same nature of oneness.

That lady who was carrying groceries was me, that lady who was the seller was also me, the beggar was also me, the old lady was also me, the children were also me.

We are all branches of the same tree, there are many branches, but only one tree and all branches emerge from this one to be on their own unique expression of their one nature.

Yes. I've posted about the experience I had that can best be described as the waking equivalent of a lucid dream.

Have you ever had a lucid dream? If so you know the thrill of sudden lucidity when you know and without a shadow of doubt you are not the dream body but the dreamer and the entire dream? Now imagine its waking equivalent and so profound that when you look into another's eyes you absolutely "know" and without a shadow of doubt you are looking right back and to the point of actually expecting a knowing wink back. Not only people and animals though that was the most intense but also trees. For some reason the sense of "knowing" with trees was particularly strong too. Plants and insects less so but still there.

It was beyond giddy, euphoric even profound. Seriously I can't even begin to put words to the experience. A meteor could have been hurtling out of the sky to smash me to smithereens and I wouldn't have been in the least bit disturbed. LOL!
Old 06-01-2021, 08:03 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Yes, correct. Absolutely...and when you experience it ---you're never quite the same!
And No, also .

There is no you and there is no me. Hahahahhahahahah, lol!!!!

But, never say that to anyone.

Yes, how can you be the same and act just like you used to when all that you see is you. Your family , the strangers, the planets, the Earth, a wall, the air, a simple apple, everything seems to be a wonderful gift.

That's a promise.
Old 06-01-2021, 08:14 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustASimpleGuy
Yes. I've posted about the experience I had that can best be described as the waking equivalent of a lucid dream.

Have you ever had a lucid dream? If so you know the thrill of sudden lucidity when you know and without a shadow of doubt you are not the dream body but the dreamer and the entire dream? Now imagine its waking equivalent and so profound that when you look into another's eyes you absolutely "know" and without a shadow of doubt you are looking right back and to the point of actually expecting a knowing wink back. Not only people and animals though that was the most intense but also trees. For some reason the sense of "knowing" with trees was particularly strong too. Plants and insects less so but still there.

It was beyond giddy, euphoric even profound. Seriously I can't even begin to put words to the experience. A meteor could have been hurtling out of the sky to smash me to smithereens and I wouldn't have been in the least bit disturbed. LOL!

I really love the you describe it, that's how it feels, I am actually always waiting for the other person to look back and say: You finally figured this out!!

I know what are you talking about, I had plenty lucid dreams, it's a crazy experience, you feel so much awaken then you are in your day to day life, now all the mental barriers are gone, the act of creation is instant, you think it and it happens.

Ha, ha, ha I was siting on a chair outside in nature when suddenly, I had this crazy feeling that the grass and the trees are alive and that they loved to be moved by the waves of air, then this feeliing became pure ecstasy, my breathing changed, every breath was sending waves of energy all over my body. All I could sense was love and a sense of humbleness that one can't describe in words. I felt as if I really need to fall on my knees and thank the grass for being grass and to thank the trees for being trees, for being here.

I understand you very well, imagine having this kind of awareness 24/24.

That's what I say when this feeling becomes more powerful, if I die now, it does not matter, now I know the greatness of life, no fear, no sadness.
Old 06-01-2021, 08:25 PM
Experiencer
Yeah i know what you are talking about, but i believe this connection is human made and as such it is not so good as it looks.
Have you ever considered others, what kind of problems you are creating for them, when you keep insisting in this theory about we are all one and spreading this energy to them and potentially destroy their unique personalities that are sensitive to environment and instead of sharing their true potential they become avarage?
Old 06-01-2021, 08:38 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by mihael_11
Yeah i know what you are talking about, but i believe this connection is human made and as such it is not so good as it looks.
Have you ever considered others, what kind of problems you are creating for them, when you keep insisting in this theory about we are all one and spreading this energy to them and potentially destroy their unique personalities that are sensitive to environment and instead of sharing their true potential they become avarage?

Awakening to the oneness of all things it's something so profound that it can only lead to love and more love.... unconditional love, you just love people, animals and even a stone that at first glance seems lifeless. You see, we don't have this awareness in our day to day life, that everything is alive, touch the Earth with your hands, give it a hug, you can feel it, it's more alive than all that we ever known. Knee before trees and give them thanks for being here.

You can't tell people we are all one, they have to experience this on their own, there's no other way. If you were to tell me some years ago we are all one, I would have thought you are crazy, really, and I would have not care anymore about it.
Old 06-01-2021, 09:02 PM
JustASimpleGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
I understand you very well, imagine having this kind of awareness 24/24.

That's what I say when this feeling becomes more powerful, if I die now, it does not matter, now I know the greatness of life, no fear, no sadness.

For me it was 24x7 and intensely so for several weeks and then it slowly began to fade but never totally subside.

It's said it's like a continuum with fits and starts. An awakening experience here, somewhat of a return to normalcy there, perhaps another experience down the road, etc... Once "touched" by such an experience one cannot be "untouched". It leaves a mark.

I think the important thing is not to get too attached to the experience but the meaning behind it. I now look at it from the Advaita perspective and that's not about the experience per se but examining the experience in the light of the teachings. That is don't take the teachings as Gospel but use them as a guide to examine experience and it doesn't even have to be extraordinary experience. A close examination of mundane experience can tell one a boatload about the nature of reality.
Old 06-01-2021, 09:48 PM
Master

Sorry, I'm not you.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 06-01-2021, 09:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
Sorry, I'm not you.
Hahahahahahah LOL
That was so good!!!! thank you!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru