Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 21-01-2021, 10:22 PM
Master

Someone called my name

It happened many times but not like this, this was really clear and crazy loud.

While I was meditating, from nowhere, I heard a very loud male voice call out my name: ThatMan!!! ( replace with my real name ); it used the short version of my name, only people that know me use the short version of my name. It felt as if someone came and said my name out loud in my right ear, in fact, I heard this voice in my right hemysphere, somewhere in the middle of it, this is where I felt it was coming from, as if there was a discharge of white light in that place, that's how I felt the whole thing.

How can this be... I don't understand how can this even happen. In past, everytime I heard my voice being called out loud, it was more like an echo, now it was very clear, I never heard something so clear.
Old 22-01-2021, 11:32 AM
Master
My Angels 'my support' have said my real name more than once 'in mind'...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 21-04-2022, 12:10 AM
Pathfinder

So, Thatman, you seem to be Clairaudient. Kool! (as long as you're hearing only/mainly positive things)

Do you hear sounds also?

Anyway, I am Clairaudient. Once in a while, I hear my first name called. The voice is:

__ usually masculine or feminine

__ heard about 6 feet away from me or as close as 6 inches

__ (on rare occasions) external but right next to my ear

__ heard internally, often as a distant, low-@
volume voice that's either masculine or feminine

__ distant. A few times, I've heard a voice from across the room (about 8 feet) that was low to only just audible. And echoey as if coming from a tunnel, a vast distance away--another dimension or plane.

At those times, I sense that someone is seeing me through a portal and is trying to say hello. One such occasion, was with me on the couch and across the room I hear a female voice say, "Oh, there's _____!" I looked in the direction of the voice but saw nothing. I sensed there was more than one person and that they were my family members. The voice sounded surprised (or happy) that she had seen me. I felt that they were seeking me on purpose.

At least twice, I heard my first name called quite loud from way up in the sky (over the road behind me) as I was nearing the apartment building I lived in. The voice was strong, commanding, and feminine (if I remember correctly). And it echoed. Scared the **** out of me the first time it happened. (This phenomenon happened a second time in the same area, months or so apart.) I looked around to see who had called me, but there was no one I could see. And the sky was overcast. I wondered if anyone else had heard the voice, then I ran upstairs.

The last time I heard the voice call me, I was on the sidewalk, near the school, and there came the loud echoing voice calling me from above the road to my left. And without thinking, I replied out loud, "Yes?" Parents turned their head and looked at me.

I hardly ever hear long sentences, usually only a few words. Mostly, just someone I can't see, saying my name or saying, "Hi, ______".

Most often, I hear sounds like tones, pings, brief musical notes, and so on.

Old 21-04-2022, 05:26 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by True Angel
So, Thatman, you seem to be Clairaudient. Kool! (as long as you're hearing only/mainly positive things)

Do you hear sounds also?

Most often, I hear sounds like tones, pings, brief musical notes, and so on.

So I am not alone experiencing such things, at times I doubt myself, it's not easy to have such abilities and have no way to share them with the world other than through the internet.

Not just once I was scared because sometimes these messages are so clear.. but let me tell you the extent of this ability. I once created opera music in my mind, I heard it perfectly clear and I was creating every single note, it was a spontaneous art of creation, no thinking involved. I've managed to do this many times but not as clear as that one time. I was able to listen music in mind, I would think of a certain song and it would play in my mind, this happened many times while I was half awake and had the awareness to keep this going consciously for more than few seconds, but once again, a spontaneous thing, in the moment I tried to interfere, "to think it", the song would lose its clarity. Incredible clarity, as if listening on my headphones.

Once when walking through the forest and being "mad" that things are not working for me but appearing as if working against me, I was like talking on my own when suddenly I heard a voice, loud and clear, saying something like: "What is my big problem?" and I answered back saying that all my problems are big, ha ha ha :))

I have shared all my experiences here. Not only that I heard/hear messages but I was/am able to talk back and have a proper conversation, for example, last night too. Most of the time I remember the entire message but when it comes to conversations, it's rare to remember everything.

Do you meditate? And if so, do you have these experiences where as if for a moment you are teleported somewhere else and see things, you know, visions? This is something that I also experience.
Old 21-04-2022, 06:02 PM
Master

For example, while meditating last night, I found myself for a moment in what looked like a purple nebula and felt this high energy and then heard a voice, it only said one word: Creation; this came from a place of high consciousness. I felt that it was a name and not just a word. It was so real and clear that I was there for that brief moment and then when I came back, I was still trying to figure this out and told myself to not forget this for I was continuing my meditation and usually forget the messages I hear.
Old 21-04-2022, 07:04 PM
Master
When I was a boy, I would hear the sweetest voice talk to me in sentences. The voice was so pleasant that I actually 'believed' it was 'real'. As I got older, I would later have conversations with that voice.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 22-04-2022, 12:25 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
It happened...
...something so clear.
It is like all of your senses. a translation of a vibration, of which all of them are translated by the filters of your predomantly practiced energetic thought patterns that we can call believes.

In other words, it is just as relative as anything else you perceive with your "physical" senses. You can experience this in negative ways and positive ways. And when you realise that is what all things are made out of, you can choose and live more freely more unconditionally. More from the core vibrational nature of your and all beingness and becomingness evermore here and now where and when all that exists exists and is being and becoming evermore here and now through your choice of your own awareness that awarenesses ever expandingly upon the choice of vibration that it is choosing by the mere awareness that is placed on it and becomes more like unto it.

What meaning you give it is the meaning you get out of it. This is true for all experiences of consciousness, wether of this vibration of another or a lower or a higher vibration, it is still always and will always be, no matter how high or low the frequency, still a vibration. And thus always dual and relative.

So you have defined this as special, and you will experience it as special, untill you change the meaning you assign to it, and then you will receive and experience that meaning from it, wether positive or negative, or neutral, always that which you put out you get back.

So these experiences which we define as more different than usual, will be experienced as such, but in reality, every single moment, 5 billion times per second, is just as equally infinitely unique and different and unlike the rest. Again and again, unlike anything we have ever experienced before again and again, forever, 5 billion times per second. And we enjoy the experience of similarities and consistencies and linearities and synchronisities.

Because we choose this, because this experience is possible in creation. We can choose anything we prefer and realise more of what we prefer. We can choose extreme shifts in our perception, but most often we simply don't choose that, most dont, not on purpose anyway. As that often unsettles the overal vibrational make up. But some people enjoy that big shifts more than others.

What you experienced a small enough and yet big enough shift in your perspective that it was not uncomfortable but not too plain either. It all depends on the amount of time we allow a certain frequency of experience to be made aware of. A few seconds wont be able to make big changes in our overal vibrational make up, and thus the momentum and trajectory of our experience of being and becoming evermore here and now. That is why often people choose short burst of shift in perception. But if you were to really change and shift your perception and frequency of awareness more fully and consistently, then even that experience of surprise can last for as long as you maintain your awareness of it. and even expand in the momentum and cause a complete shift in trajectory more in line with the frequency or vibration you chose. Opening up a whole world of new experiences.

The way to understand the experience and even the resultant manifestation that would come out of a deliberate consistent maintainent of awareness alignment with it, is to always feel how the experience feels emotionally, that accurately indicates its vibrational quality in relationship to your overal core source being and its overall true intentions of purely held unconditionally known desire of all preferences in your true core non-physical source consciousness of ever expanding knowing and realisation.

For it is all always relative also to you and your perception/vibration of consciousness, and you can have the exact same astonishment in the mere perception of a simple pencil on a table. And then you could even experience astonishment in every single experience of every single sense of your being. And this would support you to experience ongoingly evermore astonishment if you continue to choose that frequency and vibration. And how do you know it is in line with your true intention? Well, by the way you feel emotionally as you do so.

The point is that it is all relative and we get to experience anything and everything really how we want to. That it is all perceptual, and it is thus all nothing but a translation of vibration. And the translation is also vibrational. The very perception that chooses to perceives something in this or that way is also vibrational. And when you deliberately change your perception, you are a deliberate vibrator, you are then a deliberate creator of your experience, a deliberate navigator of experiences, rather than the creator by default or a regurgitator of reality that was already long ago perceived/vibrated into being and becoming / realisation, or manifestation.

Such as we can choose unconditional joy and love, and as we define all as such, we experience all as such more and more, and also realise it more and more manifestationally aswell, which just stabilizes and expands the momentum of it more and more. And the more we experience all as such, the more we are inspired to experience more of all as such.

As all vibrations activated become expanded upon by our awareness which always becomes the moreness of that which we focus upon, we become of like vibration to it, and eternally all things of like vibration are drawn. And so all is being and becoming evermore here and now through you, as you, for you, with you. By the mere awareness of your being.

And you can begin to discover the freedom and your personal freedom and part in all of this creation as you co-create with it, more freely and deliberately and intentionally as you prefer it all to be, so you can choose it all to be as such as you prefer it to be the way you want it and you to feel emotionally, energy motionally, to be and become evermore here and now, for you, with you, as you, through you, the way you prefer it to be.

You can create all sorts of amazing experiences. It is all in the possibility and probability of your consciousness and it's infinite and eternal nature of being and becoming evermore here and now all that you and all are being and becoming evermore fully realised here and now, through all that is that exists here and now and is being and becoming evermore fully realised and defined and expanded upon in endless infinite possible of ways, of never ending ever expanding freedom and love and joy and fun. etc etc.
Old 06-07-2022, 06:36 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
It happened many times but not like this, this was really clear and crazy loud.

While I was meditating, from nowhere, I heard a very loud male voice call out my name: ThatMan!!! ( replace with my real name ); it used the short version of my name, only people that know me use the short version of my name. It felt as if someone came and said my name out loud in my right ear, in fact, I heard this voice in my right hemysphere, somewhere in the middle of it, this is where I felt it was coming from, as if there was a discharge of white light in that place, that's how I felt the whole thing.

How can this be... I don't understand how can this even happen. In past, everytime I heard my voice being called out loud, it was more like an echo, now it was very clear, I never heard something so clear.

I've had that happen off and on my entire life. It usually happens when I am alone. Every time I hear my name it's like they are yelling at me. I'm usually busy doing something so my mind is busy on what I'm doing. It sounds like someone is yelling at me to get my attention. I always yell back what? I never get a reply back. I used to search the house but there never was anyone there. I finally stopped searching but I still yell back what? LOL I've heard other people have experienced this, so I knew I was not going crazy. It's just startling when it happens.