Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 28-12-2020, 03:22 PM
Master

Moving into theta brain wave

While meditating last night, I kept asking for some guidance, after some time, i heard many voices talking, I could not understand what they were saying but at one point I heard: We are moving him into theta.;

Theta is the brainwave one experiences when one is in deep meditation/prayer, I did some research about it after my session of meditation. I knew little about it, I had no idea what's really about.
Old 16-01-2021, 07:54 PM
Seeker

The message means you are ready to go to the next dimension in our art form.Theta is my preferred zone of awareness and lets you discover more of whom you are, and what you are to become.It is a deep place of meditation with stillness taking over from thought.A zone where you can "be" rather than just exist in a cavalcade of mental activity.I used to teach going into these deep zones using an EEG hooked up to a computer,back in my University days.People focusing on Theta waves eminating from their own mind can access this meditation style fast.Release thought and deepen your meditation awareness to discover these deeper zones more easily.Use a mantra to replace thought with tone, if you have dificulty.
Old 16-01-2021, 08:02 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthtuner
The message means you are ready to go to the next dimension in our art form.Theta is my preferred zone of awareness and lets you discover more of whom you are, and what you are to become.It is a deep place of meditation with stillness taking over from thought.A zone where you can "be" rather than just exist in a cavalcade of mental activity.I used to teach going into these deep zones using an EEG hooked up to a computer,back in my University days.People focusing on Theta waves eminating from their own mind can access this meditation style fast.Release thought and deepen your meditation awareness to discover these deeper zones more easily.Use a mantra to replace thought with tone, if you have dificulty.

Yes, theta is the answer when seeks a deep meditation and maybe some insights from within himself/herself. It's fascinating how that voice told me about this, I had little knowledge about theta, I knew about these brain waves.

To be fair, I had no idea theta is related with deep meditation, prayer and divine experiences.

A very strong proof that the world is so much more than what we can experience through our human senses. I wish this to stop being a secret, at least for me, so that I can access the unseen realities at any point I want,

I mean, I know they are real and they seem to communicate with me.

Thank you for your input, it's very helpful!