Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 12-04-2017, 08:37 AM
Pathfinder

Are synchronicities real? Are they just coincidences?

Two days ago, I called my grandpa to wish him a happy birthday. He has a son (my uncle) - let's call him Paul. For many reasons I believe my uncle is a soulmate of mine, or at least connected to me in some deeper way compared to the karmic relationships I share with other family. I've experienced many synchronicities with this man, and it has scared me a little.

So, two days ago, I was on the phone to my grandpa regarding his birthday, and he told me Paul was visiting for lunch that day. I hadn't known this prior to calling. A minute later, he said, "oh, Paul's actually just arrived", and I heard Paul talking in the background.

I wished him a happy birthday again, and we hung up. I felt a chill down my spine, and found it extremely weird that I had happened to call my grandpa at the exact time that Paul pulled up in their drive.

Is this nothing? I'm probably over-thinking. Things like this have happened before, where I've been visiting my grandparents and their home phone has rung. I'd felt it would be Paul, then my grandpa or grandma answered the phone, and it was.
Old 12-04-2017, 11:44 AM
Ascender

The thing about the syncs to me is they happen far too often to be coincidence. I literally have multiple signs and syncs everyday. Also what I don't understand if it they are coincidences then why did they not happen for my entire life? Why only in the last few years? You would think it they were common coincidences they would have always happened.

"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell"
Old 12-04-2017, 12:03 PM
Master

Read Jung's Memories, Dreams and Reflections then you'll understand that a synchronocity is a very rare thing. Most people don't experience such a moment in their whole lives. It has nothing to do with co-incidence. We experience co-incidences every day. A synchronocity is a coming together of two (or more) things which evolve into such a potent moment that for one blinding flash in time you undesrtand the oneness of the universe.
Old 12-04-2017, 12:05 PM
Guide

It think it's both. The fact it was your grandpa's birthday and his son would come to see him that day is more coincidence to me. But syncs are real as well.

I kept seeing a particular number everywhere, and that ended up being the date I saw my twin in person for the first time in over 20 years. That is not coincidence.
Old 12-04-2017, 12:23 PM
Master
Both co-incidences and synchronicities are real and it is difficult to know for sure which is which unless you are the one experiencing it. Your example sounds like a coincidence to me.