Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 12-04-2017, 02:54 AM
Newbie ;)

My sc/tf came back

After a month I've decided to move on. I've thought, "You know what? That's his choice if he wants to be with other girls and he wants to move on his life. There's nothing I can do about it." Though before that I bore myself out in long heart felt messages, and talking to him here and there over social media. As soon as I sent the last message, only expecting a less interested reply, he says,

"Yeah, we should chat again. I miss you a little."

I could not believe in what he said, I was very surprised. After all it had only been 10 months since he decided to run. Last time he talked, he said some not so nice things to me, came off very condescending and snarky, very angry and annoyed. I was very hurt, in fact, I still am in a way.

So I decided to chat with him over skype, over 10 months, he surprisingly changed. He had become less attached to spirituality, and was loosely associated with it. He goes to school now is planning to become an IT Systems analyst. When he talked with me, he was very perky and happy to see me. Lots of flirting and said he wanted to be with me, lots of loving things.

I couldn't believe my ears. The strangest thing is that I've been receiving lots synchronicity signs, repeating 11:11 and seeing the word Canada everywhere, but strangely no dreams or any sign of gaining strength in telepathy again either.

I'm still hurt by the things he said to me before. I mean I cried very hard the day he said he didn't want anything to do with me anymore and I was depressed for months. In fact I still find it very strange that he all of the sudden up back up loves me again and has feelings. I just feel so distant from him. I mean, I have prayed over and over for him to come back, but I literally thought he was gone for good. I just don't want things to go wrong again like they did before. This is all hard for me.
Old 12-04-2017, 07:52 AM
Experiencer

I just told my twin i didnt want anything to do with her anymore just 6 hours ago...

I felt bad, but it was necessary since i felt i was being mistreated despite everything we've been through, so believe me when i understand where the man is coming from.

Maybe after 10 months, he has let go of the pain and the anger, or maybe there is still residual ego, but i have no doubt he means what he says.... male twin flames are very sincere like this.

All the best for you!
Old 12-04-2017, 07:52 AM
Experiencer

I just told my twin i didnt want anything to do with her anymore just 6 hours ago...

I felt bad, but it was necessary since i felt i was being mistreated despite everything we've been through, so believe me when i understand where the man is coming from.

Maybe after 10 months, he has let go of the pain and the anger, or maybe there is still residual ego, but i have no doubt he means what he says.... male twin flames are very sincere like this.

All the best for you!
Old 12-04-2017, 12:50 PM
Master
It sounds all shaky and tentative and I wonder if you want to plunge in when things are like this. Remember your happiness should come first and you must be careful about exposing yourself to the hurt again. Good luck with everything.