Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 08-04-2017, 01:05 PM
Deactivated Account

Why twin flames? Why not triplets ? 'Holy trinity' ?

Guys I'm going out on a limb here to ask this: why twin flames? Why not triplets? Reason I ask this is because, 3 is THE number. There's the holy trinity, and two people make three. God has THREE main attributes : power, wisdom, love. I'm not speaking from personal experience neither have I come across any material to suggest this, but it just makes sense to me. The whole 'twin flame' thing seems very contrived by people because of the whole 'monogamy' culture.
Old 08-04-2017, 01:18 PM
Badcopyinc

If you and your twin concieved then you'd have a trinity? Unless you had twins, in that case I have no clue!

Just out of curiosity why would one want to be with more than one significant?
Old 08-04-2017, 02:14 PM
Master
Some do speak of trinity when Twinflames unite... The third 'party' being Spirit so to speak. That still doesn't change the concept of Twinflames.

In all honesty, every relationship between two people is actually a trinity: man, woman, the relationship. Both invest en nourish each other via the relationship.
I've even heard this explained this way by a relationship guru... If you're talking interdependent relationship that is.
Co-dependent relationship is different, then you got just 2 parties; man and woman.

One who does speak of trinity at times concerning TFs is Twinflame Psychic 1111.
Still remains 2 people though. Two halves of a whole that complement each other. Yin and Yang isn't 3 parts either, but two. Masculine & Female. There is no 3rd option. It's Masculine & Feminine.
When they come together you can get a higher aspect added to it: Spirit, source, or whatever you wish to call it.
Old 08-04-2017, 03:33 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Some do speak of trinity when Twinflames unite... The third 'party' being Spirit so to speak. That still doesn't change the concept of Twinflames.

In all honesty, every relationship between two people is actually a trinity: man, woman, the relationship. Both invest en nourish each other via the relationship.
I've even heard this explained this way by a relationship guru... If you're talking interdependent relationship that is.
Co-dependent relationship is different, then you got just 2 parties; man and woman.

One who does speak of trinity at times concerning TFs is Twinflame Psychic 1111.
Still remains 2 people though. Two halves of a whole that complement each other. Yin and Yang isn't 3 parts either, but two. Masculine & Female. There is no 3rd option. It's Masculine & Feminine.
When they come together you can get a higher aspect added to it: Spirit, source, or whatever you wish to call it.

The third twin flame will be THE yin AND yang. One yin one yang and one both
Keep in mind here I'm not referring to twins just for romantic purposes
Old 08-04-2017, 05:51 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meiotribe
Guys I'm going out on a limb here to ask this: why twin flames? Why not triplets? Reason I ask this is because, 3 is THE number. There's the holy trinity, and two people make three. God has THREE main attributes : power, wisdom, love. I'm not speaking from personal experience neither have I come across any material to suggest this, but it just makes sense to me. The whole 'twin flame' thing seems very contrived by people because of the whole 'monogamy' culture.

Have a look at the recent origins of it. It ties in with the twin rays idea and the people who promulgated it over a century ago were far from monogamous - they were spiritists and occultists. More recent stuff is romantic in a vague sort of way probably in avoidance of their practices, more playing on evidence that the susceptible want a partner that they feel eternally and solidly committed to.

The holy trinity is orthodox Christianity and isn't really connected to the twin rays although there's nothing wrong in believing in twin flamery and Christianity together. Hard to reconcile but perhaps some people can.

Old 09-04-2017, 04:13 AM
Experiencer
Great theory but cant be applied unless talking about close soul group members. Eg. I believe you can love someone just as much as your twin flame (and i do) but there is only one twin, i wouldnt have understood this if i hadnt met my twin flame before falling in love with this soul family member. The great thing is its nearly interchangable but doesnt quite fit like a twin flame does.
You can be polyamorous, you can love another almost as much but if you think you are a triple flame i think you may have met 2 soul family members rather than your twin.
Old 09-04-2017, 05:28 AM
Knower

Interesting question. My Twin and I are together. He is in spirit. I oddly have all my signs come to me in two's. No idea why. But they are always in two's and undeniably connected and sent from beyond. Some were foretold to me in a reading when my Twin first passed. He told the medium to tell me. Some were premonitions I had, life changing premonitions both came true. And left the people I had told prior speechless when they came true. Currently, I have two men that have romantic interests in me, both are married both are Gemini' s and both came into my life in the same week. No idea why two's. I have wondered why not in threes myself. It's all twos.
Old 09-04-2017, 07:45 AM
Master
I have 3....2 guardians and me... That is my trinity.

I wouldn't call that twin souls because they are above me, and not my equal.

I could still have a real life bond with someone and that would be influenced by the source energy that works with me and with the other person. Then it is like quadruplets...There is a formula for that.

Everybody has a different experience. I have had the twin flame experience. but it was not my major relationship. It was important at the time because we had work to do together, then it was time to part.
Old 09-04-2017, 08:56 AM
Experiencer
Twin Flames are a trinity, they share the same higher self

Which allows the telepathy from distance & Which is why when you change & grow your Twin also benefits