Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 02-04-2017, 04:54 PM
Newbie ;)

Is my twin flame coming?

Recently I have been day dreaming and having dreams about my "dream girl". I'm 17 and I've never had a girlfriend, kissed a girl, hung out with a girl or go on a date, and so on. Every time I tried to talk to or text a girl it did not go so well. I did however find one girl on instagram and we hit it off, but things just fell apart out of nowhere. I have also been seeing the number 11 and multiples of 11 (22,33,44,etc.) quite often and have also been experiencing spiritual awakenings.
Old 02-04-2017, 06:12 PM
Lorelyen

What kind of spiritual awakenings? Insights about yourself?

Quite honestly I'd be cautious about keep seeing signs let alone interpreting them. You're young. You have a lot of life ahead of you.

It could be you meet your eternal partner/mirror first go but don't jump to the conclusion that that's her! with the first you feel you're attracted to who responds. Get to know a little about her first. See how a few dates go.

Just enjoy. Above all, get familiar with what twin flaming is supposed to be about. Read a few topics here and see if you can sit comfortably with the doctrine. You may have many girlfriends but remember a twin flame, so we learn here and elsewhere, isn't just for Christmas, isn't just for life - but for eternity.

Old 02-04-2017, 06:59 PM
Master
I understand the attraction of the whole twin flame thing, but I'd echo what Lorelyen says - get to know people, see who you connect with, and most importantly, go out and enjoy life

Is the tf concept something that feels important to you, if you don't mind me asking? And if so, why do you think that is? Not that I'm necessarily dismissing the concept or anything, I'm just wondering how you relate to it.
Old 02-04-2017, 08:09 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Higgs723
Recently I have been day dreaming and having dreams about my "dream girl". I'm 17 and I've never had a girlfriend, kissed a girl, hung out with a girl or go on a date, and so on. Every time I tried to talk to or text a girl it did not go so well. I did however find one girl on instagram and we hit it off, but things just fell apart out of nowhere. I have also been seeing the number 11 and multiples of 11 (22,33,44,etc.) quite often and have also been experiencing spiritual awakenings.

I thought seeing repeating numbers meant spiritual awakening and communication from angels and ascended beings and such? I don't think it means twin flames, no. Not specifically.

I wouldn't be too keen to meet your twin LOL. It can be a very stressful, difficult time of life. I suppose it depends what sort of person you are, really. Maybe you will meet her. I'm not sure anyone can really say for sure. I'd say the repeating numbers are God communicating with you (or Source or whatever you want to call divinity.) But I may be wrong.
Old 03-04-2017, 03:28 AM
Newbie ;)

I guess I don't know what I'm asking. It's just every time I try to communicate with a girl in some sort of way it doesn't go very well. I have had a really disappointing life. Granted, I am very grateful for my talent and my family but as for experience and life events, disappointing. I don't just want to have a girlfriend I want to have "my other half" if you will, and I feel in my soul that is what I really want. I know this sounds ridiculous but I wouldn't be doing myself any good lying about how I feel and I don't know who to talk to because nobody understands. I really just feel lost and alone in the universe.
Old 03-04-2017, 07:59 AM
Guide
I also echo the wonderful advice here. For when you meet your Twin Flame it really does go infinitely beyond the conventional - and as Dre Head said in Harry Potter: https://youtu.be/w8HZlWxtrfg

The truth is you are perfectly whole as you are, as others complement us rather than complete us. We therefore often feel disconnected from the Universe when we see ourselves separate to it. Where once you see yourself as the whole Universe this is when you find inner balance and harmony.

I hope this helps, as I really do wish you love and happiness in all you do :)

I am not an individual having a universal experience, but the universe having an individual experience. Where consciousness is the universe experiencing itself through each of us.

Destiny is not the path given to us - but the path we choose for ourselves.

Current resources:
Tom Campbell: Ultimate Reality www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhv-XCff4_I

Currently reading:
Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are: Alan Watts
A Brief History of Time: Stephen Hawking
Old 04-04-2017, 09:28 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Higgs723
I guess I don't know what I'm asking. It's just every time I try to communicate with a girl in some sort of way it doesn't go very well. I have had a really disappointing life. Granted, I am very grateful for my talent and my family but as for experience and life events, disappointing. I don't just want to have a girlfriend I want to have "my other half" if you will, and I feel in my soul that is what I really want. I know this sounds ridiculous but I wouldn't be doing myself any good lying about how I feel and I don't know who to talk to because nobody understands. I really just feel lost and alone in the universe.
Aw mate I really feel for you, I'm sure many of us are familiar with that feeling - it'll be little consolation, but at least know that you're not alone in feeling lost and alone

And you're right, it would do you no good to lie about how you feel - so don't. Instead, be absolutely honest with yourself about how you're feeling; keep a journal, maybe, or confide in a trusted friend, and just get it all out, because if you keep it inside you might still find a partner, but it's sure to break down at some point if you've got all those unresolved feelings.

So yeah, my advice would be to make you your focus for the time being, so that you can understand why you feel the way you do. And if you can successfully work through these feelings, you're more likely to attract a mate :)
Old 04-04-2017, 09:53 AM
Master
Everything happens for a reason. You might find that the universe is doing you a great favour by not rushing you into romance and relationships because once it starts it never ends. It is a rollercoaster that you will wish you were not a part of. Take this peaceful moment that you have and your tender age of 17 and just enjoy it with abandon. Girlfriends will come and go and there are plenty so I wouldn't worry that much about it if I were you. As for meeting yout twin flame, well not everybody gets to meet their twin and most who do wish they never have.
Old 04-04-2017, 06:57 PM
Newbie ;)

Sounds simply like you are dreaming of your dream girl, it happens all the time to all sorts of people. Or it could be a reflection if your inner feminin.
Old 05-04-2017, 09:44 PM
Knower

Well if TF is coming, prepare yourself. It's a s***show.