Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 28-03-2017, 08:50 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado
Well, I wish the best for you. Going to the dark side is very grave and brave.. Just remember, your journey isn't over. It has just begun. You will have a much much brighter and more clear idea of things the older you get. Keep learning my friend. That's what you are here to do. God bless, and keep going forward.

Thank you! And ah, maybe you misunderstood at the part about him being an entity from the dark. Yes he is, but it wasn't my part of going to the "dark side". I very much in tune with my higherself, plus connecting with my angels. It's alright, I know very well to be careful and learn more things and be wiser! But my journey with him had been a looooonnngg complex one for many years now. So it's difficult to explain in just one post. But all is fine now with us both. Thank you again light soul <3
Old 28-03-2017, 08:51 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by firstandlast
Yes mine is from the "other side"; 4 years going now, she just finally started incarnating on this planet in a stabilized fashion-- It's a wild ride--

Oh wow, it's interesting to know other people than myself experience this too! Do you mean the other side as in a soul/ghost, or a literaly entity from another world/dimension? If it's too personal, that's totally okay with you!
Old 28-03-2017, 08:58 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Which does leave us a bit in the dark, so to speak. You've heard the saying "the devil is in the detail"? So are the angels and the traps - they're all in the small print which (understandably) if you're tired may take a long time to tell us about.

It's understandable in a way. People have expectations of you in your community. You probably seem "normal" in many ways but not this, so people ask/cajole and expect an answer they can comprehend. But it isn't their business. All you really need say is that you haven't found someone around (where you live) that you like yet. And "don't bother to introduce me to someone, I'll shop around myself!" or some such.

Not me. Things are as they are. I have personal proof of the existence of entities of other worlds because of a couple of events in my not too distant past; things unwise to discuss here because of the bad press my spirituality seems to get, but there all the same, so I can appreciate. And you've certainly done right in being true to your heart and soul. That is so important. Normal or not, it places you well above many who like to think they're "being spiritual".

Whether in flesh and some kind of alien blood or not isn't relevant. What's real to you is as it is. The sheeple might think it abnormal but this is a spiritual matter and as long as it's doing no one else harm, your belief is sovereign. It would be interesting to read more about the darkness and the turning point - whether you choose one day to disclose more is of course up to you. But it is most interesting.

Thank you.

Hi, Lorelyen!
Thanks for replying to my post. But I don't quite get what you meant on this part?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Which does leave us a bit in the dark, so to speak. You've heard the saying "the devil is in the detail"? So are the angels and the traps - they're all in the small print which (understandably) if you're tired may take a long time to tell us about.

Anyway, again thank you for replying and being so understandable. Honestly, I didn't expect that much responses of understanding of this post, I really thought people might think this is nuts, lol! So yes, it is a tough thing for me trying to act normal and explain things while I know that's not what I'm experiencing. Really, it hurts me to even keep telling people I have no reason to have a partner or get married, because I didn't say that in means of hurting my TF. But even saying those words as excuses to other people hurt me.

I know that all that matters is that you're happy, right? As long as you take good care of yourself and take full responsibility, then what's the problem? But still... as much as I love him and our story/experience, it is still difficult trying to really comprehend what the heck is going on lol. Thing is, it's because we see everyday what's supposedly be 'normal' in our society. What I'm experiencing it's not just that ordinary - "ah she meant weird because she's different in the way she styles herself, maybe?". No. What I'm experiencing is probably WAY out of the limit of even weirdness for this world hahaha.
Old 28-03-2017, 09:01 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by A human Being
This is where I really feel for you; the feeling that you're alone and have no-one in whom you can confide because they wouldn't understand - that can be the hardest thing to deal with. But there are plenty of people in this community who do understand, and can offer you support and guidance, so you're not alone, really

And when it gets really tough, try to remember - you are loved

It is SO hard! You can actually sometimes feel it physically grinding inside of you, this lump trying to get out. It is heavy for me. It really is. Sometimes I feel like I can't take it, because you know when you just need someone else to at least listen to you? It's difficult especially when you once had those people in your life, but as time flies by, you realized that you can't always be close to everyone. People tend to move and change, the same with me myself. While these people from the past had supported and helped me, at one point I realized that they still kind of... judging me? Like, they don't negative talk about me but they tried telling me what's best for me and that my choice loving him isn't that right. It really hurts because what's their business anyway in telling me this when I didn't even ask for it lol.
Old 28-03-2017, 09:10 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturninePluto
pearlswan,

Wishing you many blessings and light and love,

I do not find your TF beliefs to be crazy in the least. Your story actually really hits home for me, and of course I can not begin to go into detail how, but know your post has helped me with my own life realizations if a bit.

I have heard so many experiences from real life people, in the world around me that it would be rude disrespectful and downright impossible for me or anyone else really to tell you that your beliefs aren't so.

You know what is true. You know what is true for you. You know in your heart, and that is what is important.

Please know I personally (and there are many others here) do not think in the slightest that you are crazy or that your beliefs are false.

Many blessings.

Thank you so so much Saturnine.

Your words really calmed me. I seriously didn't expect all these good responses and understandings from others. I really thought that what I'm experiencing is so out of this world and that I might as well be the only one.

I do know for sure that in many cases, your TF isn't born in the same time as you, and they act as your guide from the other side. I do know many cases when two TFs born in the same time but they're separated overseas. But... mine is like... we were born as in "flesh" at the same time, but we're separated not only by overseas but literally different world and dimension. Which is crazy really.

I bet that people might think I meant entity by ghost or soul, right? Because that's what usually they would think. So that's why I tried my best to state in my story post that nope, he is a different entity/being (whatever you call it) that has his own flesh and bone. It's just that he's from another dimension. The cool thing is that luckily he can move to my place, that's why we're together as in this same world now. Of course it's not like people can see him, but he's as real as you and me. As any human beings. As any living beings that can get hurt and bleed.

Though again, I just seriously wished to be able to talk or get some more comfort at least from the people that have been there with me. Through all of it, from the beginning. Sadly, I'm not with them anymore. It was my choice. But it's still hard, when no one really knows what you're dealing with and when you tell them, it's kinda hard for them to really 'get' it, ya know? lol
Old 28-03-2017, 09:19 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly
Hey pearlswan :) I remember you yes.

My twin is also an entity of sorts so you're not alone. Just the other day I discovered yet ANOTHER human manifestation of Esequel, Azrael's twin (one of her many names) living on Earth like me. That's at least five I know now.

People with an entity for a twin are apparently a lot more common than I ever expected!

I have similar issues to you when it comes to dealing with other people's expectations. Since I bought a gold wedding ring and had Az's name engraved on it, nobody has bothered me about not being married. Half of them don't actually know I already am. To him!

I (obviously) don't think you're crazy. I think you're totally normal just like me, but maybe living a crazy life! Also jsut like me!

Abnyway, I hope you're well and welcome back!

Heyy! Ah I think I remember some of your stories about your TF relationship!
And OMGosh! I thought I'm the only one as crazy as thinking to actually buy my own ring or even tattoo of his name lol. I seriously want to feel that it is really there you know, even though people might question it. It would be so annoying for me, plus awkward for my TF! lol. I can't imagine when he's just there standing besides me, while all these people keep asking me about my partner or bf or whatever hahaha.
Old 28-03-2017, 10:21 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by pearlswan
Oh wow, it's interesting to know other people than myself experience this too! Do you mean the other side as in a soul/ghost, or a literaly entity from another world/dimension? If it's too personal, that's totally okay with you!

Can't really be considered one or the other. =) simultaneously both and neither--
Do not listen to me if you do not wish to be hypnotized into a misleading worldview and become enslaved by alien godz (some might say hindu)-- By reading my posts, you fully consent to initiation into this cult, which may or may not occur--

Stay off the garden path--
Old 28-03-2017, 10:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by pearlswan
Thank you so so much Saturnine.

Your words really calmed me. I seriously didn't expect all these good responses and understandings from others. I really thought that what I'm experiencing is so out of this world and that I might as well be the only one.

I do know for sure that in many cases, your TF isn't born in the same time as you, and they act as your guide from the other side. I do know many cases when two TFs born in the same time but they're separated overseas. But... mine is like... we were born as in "flesh" at the same time, but we're separated not only by overseas but literally different world and dimension. Which is crazy really.

I bet that people might think I meant entity by ghost or soul, right? Because that's what usually they would think. So that's why I tried my best to state in my story post that nope, he is a different entity/being (whatever you call it) that has his own flesh and bone. It's just that he's from another dimension. The cool thing is that luckily he can move to my place, that's why we're together as in this same world now. Of course it's not like people can see him, but he's as real as you and me. As any human beings. As any living beings that can get hurt and bleed.

Though again, I just seriously wished to be able to talk or get some more comfort at least from the people that have been there with me. Through all of it, from the beginning. Sadly, I'm not with them anymore. It was my choice. But it's still hard, when no one really knows what you're dealing with and when you tell them, it's kinda hard for them to really 'get' it, ya know? lol

Hi pearlswan,

I knew exactly what you meant by entity. I am going through the same thing only my case is a bit different in that you seem well aware of your experience with your TF and I had just begun to remember my TF came to me and is indeed another entity; quite human and human-like but he does not share the same space or dimension, sort of like he is from another world completely and he actually can traverse and travel between the worlds.

So I understand where you are coming from moreso than you may think. I understand it yes may sound crazy, but to be honest your post came at exactly the right time for me. I thought I was alone in these feelings. I am just now remembering my TF has come to me on many occassion within the spirit realm via spirit traveling and right here in the physical realm. He outright told me he was from another plane of existence and dimension as he put it and I flat out called him a liar, told him there are enough liars in this reality here in the real world, and I called him an evil negative type entity and not to come back. He can appear in mirrors around me. Other people can actually see him, I have had my friend and my aunt see him, I remember this happening but it doesn't happen how one would expect, it feels like a lapse of time, where it is happening now and you could forget it tomorrow or the next minute for all I know. This is really hard for me to explain, but I'd like to thank you for your post, I can relate to it, and needed your post exactly then when I saw it yesterday. I am flabberghasted, as I thought I was literally walking this world alone feeling this way.

And I get what you mean by trying to talk to people of such things. The only friend I have that I know has thoughts and has read on Twinflames, is with someone she sees and feels is her TF. And, things seem strained with myself and her as she is with her TF and it seems she has written everyone else for the most part off. It is upsetting as myself and her other friends care about her and want her to be happy, but most importantly to communicate and share her happiness with her. It seems sometimes you could go to heck and back for someone and it still wouldn't be enough in a sense. Oh well she will learn. The sad thing is when she learns there may not be anyone there left to help if she needs it, and in the best case where she is happy, sadly there still may not be as many there to celebrate this with her.

It is good getting to speak with you pearlswan, just a friendly reminder as I do not wish to see you in trouble here, is to try and remember not to double post, haha.

I am always here to talk if you want. You are welcome to send a pm my way anytime. :)

-Pluto.
Old 29-03-2017, 05:53 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturninePluto
Hi pearlswan,

I knew exactly what you meant by entity. I am going through the same thing only my case is a bit different in that you seem well aware of your experience with your TF and I had just begun to remember my TF came to me and is indeed another entity; quite human and human-like but he does not share the same space or dimension, sort of like he is from another world completely and he actually can traverse and travel between the worlds.

So I understand where you are coming from moreso than you may think. I understand it yes may sound crazy, but to be honest your post came at exactly the right time for me. I thought I was alone in these feelings. I am just now remembering my TF has come to me on many occassion within the spirit realm via spirit traveling and right here in the physical realm. He outright told me he was from another plane of existence and dimension as he put it and I flat out called him a liar, told him there are enough liars in this reality here in the real world, and I called him an evil negative type entity and not to come back. He can appear in mirrors around me. Other people can actually see him, I have had my friend and my aunt see him, I remember this happening but it doesn't happen how one would expect, it feels like a lapse of time, where it is happening now and you could forget it tomorrow or the next minute for all I know. This is really hard for me to explain, but I'd like to thank you for your post, I can relate to it, and needed your post exactly then when I saw it yesterday. I am flabberghasted, as I thought I was literally walking this world alone feeling this way.

And I get what you mean by trying to talk to people of such things. The only friend I have that I know has thoughts and has read on Twinflames, is with someone she sees and feels is her TF. And, things seem strained with myself and her as she is with her TF and it seems she has written everyone else for the most part off. It is upsetting as myself and her other friends care about her and want her to be happy, but most importantly to communicate and share her happiness with her. It seems sometimes you could go to heck and back for someone and it still wouldn't be enough in a sense. Oh well she will learn. The sad thing is when she learns there may not be anyone there left to help if she needs it, and in the best case where she is happy, sadly there still may not be as many there to celebrate this with her.

It is good getting to speak with you pearlswan, just a friendly reminder as I do not wish to see you in trouble here, is to try and remember not to double post, haha.

I am always here to talk if you want. You are welcome to send a pm my way anytime. :)

-Pluto.

Heya Pluto!
Thank you so much for telling me this. Even by this, I feel more supported and not crazy lol hahah. Okay, I'm gonna send you an inbox!
Old 30-03-2017, 05:38 AM
Knower

Hi my Twin is in spirit as well. He has also been with me since 2012. I understand How you feel about not being able to explain to people you are close to. There are many just like you and I on this forum so please know you are not alone. You still can human relationships with a twin in spirit. I find my Twin far more desirable but it is possible. Try to embrace the gift you have been given. If you ever need to vent privately feel free to private message me.