Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 26-03-2017, 01:56 AM
Knower
Angel1 Twin Flame is an Entity

Hey peeps, before I start with my story here, I’d like to say hello again. I’ve been absent for quite sometime, some of you may remember me creating some posts about relationships, life problems, purposes, and of course readings. I’d like to apologize to everyone that I didn’t get the chance to do your readings. It’s impossible to answer to every one of you, but I’m glad to be of service when I did. I’m also “currently” human, who has limitations temporarily. I must say, I have depression and other problems, which could really ruin me from time to time. Though last but not least, I want to say how better I’ve become now.

Now onto the story, this is just a quick sharing of what I’ve been dealing for the past 5-6 years. It’s not the full story, because it’s so so long and complex, it could take me a whole notebook to even write it. Now I say 5-6 years in the mean of me knowing him already, and pretty much us being in this soul to soul connection. But we already had “mysterious” contacts ever since I was young.

I am now writing at exactly 8.44 pm now and I haven’t slept at all for the day. I’m so tired but at the same time, not sleepy enough to rest. This post is not me ranting or complaining, it’s just me sharing because it’s so very dear to my heart. Ever since I lost some people in my life, I had no one at all to talk about my situation (other than my guardian angels), I felt so alone in this. It’s just getting almost “too much” to handle because it’s so complex.

So yes, my twin flame is an entity. I won’t give any details or story about him, but the point is, apparently our souls decided to be born in a separate world. My reality with him is just so crazy, insane even, that even the most enlighten open-minded people could still scratch their heads about this. Again, I’m not trying to throw myself a pity party or even ask you all to understand or agree. But at least to listen.

It’s so damn hard for me to keep finding excuses and lies and reasons to people, whenever they ask me why I don’t have a partner. Why I don’t have any future plans with someone. Why I don’t want marriage. Things like that. I can’t say much to you but I swear, I have more than enough facts and proofs and experiences, that yes, he is truly my twin flame. And it’s true, twin flame relationship is super challenging. I’d swear here if I could but of course it’d be censored.

So ever since I lost some good people/friends in my life for the past 2 years, of me feeling not connected with them anymore, I spent it alone trying to figure things out while currently I’m separated from my TF again. Not entirely, but just at the moment, things are not as safe as it is. Though I feel that it’ll soon be over.

Maybe some of you might think this is just crazy, abnormal, wrong, whatever. Yeah, I felt that way too. Believe me. Even until now I still think my relationship with him is not in anyway normal, and I should consider dropping this away. For good. But I can’t. I’d be lying to my heart and soul. I just can’t bring myself to do it. I can of course ditch him and go wherever I want, but I’d be lying and hurting myself. So I can’t, and won’t.

Again, last but not least. Maybe some of you might think, huh does she means entity as in ghost? Or another soul? No. As I said, he’s literally from another world/dimension, which was really dark. But point is, things took a turning point back by the end of 2012. I suppose that’s it for now I’ll share. I feel much lighter just by even posting it here.
Old 26-03-2017, 03:50 AM
Guide

Well, I wish the best for you. Going to the dark side is very grave and brave.. Just remember, your journey isn't over. It has just begun. You will have a much much brighter and more clear idea of things the older you get. Keep learning my friend. That's what you are here to do. God bless, and keep going forward.
Old 26-03-2017, 05:45 AM
Ascender

Yes mine is from the "other side"; 4 years going now, she just finally started incarnating on this planet in a stabilized fashion-- It's a wild ride--
Do not listen to me if you do not wish to be hypnotized into a misleading worldview and become enslaved by alien godz (some might say hindu)-- By reading my posts, you fully consent to initiation into this cult, which may or may not occur--

Stay off the garden path--
Old 26-03-2017, 07:11 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by pearlswan

Now onto the story, this is just a quick sharing of what I’ve been dealing for the past 5-6 years. It’s not the full story, because it’s so so long and complex, it could take me a whole notebook to even write it. Now I say 5-6 years in the mean of me knowing him already, and pretty much us being in this soul to soul connection. But we already had “mysterious” contacts ever since I was young.
So yes, my twin flame is an entity. I won’t give any details or story about him, but the point is, apparently our souls decided to be born in a separate world. My reality with him is just so crazy, insane even, that even the most enlighten open-minded people could still scratch their heads about this. Again, I’m not trying to throw myself a pity party or even ask you all to understand or agree. But at least to listen.

Which does leave us a bit in the dark, so to speak. You've heard the saying "the devil is in the detail"? So are the angels and the traps - they're all in the small print which (understandably) if you're tired may take a long time to tell us about.

Quote:
It’s so damn hard for me to keep finding excuses and lies and reasons to people, whenever they ask me why I don’t have a partner. Why I don’t have any future plans with someone. Why I don’t want marriage. Things like that. I can’t say much to you but I swear, I have more than enough facts and proofs and experiences, that yes, he is truly my twin flame. And it’s true, twin flame relationship is super challenging. I’d swear here if I could but of course it’d be censored.

So ever since I lost some good people/friends in my life for the past 2 years, of me feeling not connected with them anymore, I spent it alone trying to figure things out while currently I’m separated from my TF again. Not entirely, but just at the moment, things are not as safe as it is. Though I feel that it’ll soon be over.
It's understandable in a way. People have expectations of you in your community. You probably seem "normal" in many ways but not this, so people ask/cajole and expect an answer they can comprehend. But it isn't their business. All you really need say is that you haven't found someone around (where you live) that you like yet. And "don't bother to introduce me to someone, I'll shop around myself!" or some such.

Quote:
Maybe some of you might think this is just crazy, abnormal, wrong, whatever. Yeah, I felt that way too. Believe me. Even until now I still think my relationship with him is not in anyway normal, and I should consider dropping this away. For good. But I can’t. I’d be lying to my heart and soul. I just can’t bring myself to do it. I can of course ditch him and go wherever I want, but I’d be lying and hurting myself. So I can’t, and won’t.
Not me. Things are as they are. I have personal proof of the existence of entities of other worlds because of a couple of events in my not too distant past; things unwise to discuss here because of the bad press my spirituality seems to get, but there all the same, so I can appreciate. And you've certainly done right in being true to your heart and soul. That is so important. Normal or not, it places you well above many who like to think they're "being spiritual".

Quote:
Again, last but not least. Maybe some of you might think, huh does she means entity as in ghost? Or another soul? No. As I said, he’s literally from another world/dimension, which was really dark. But point is, things took a turning point back by the end of 2012. I suppose that’s it for now I’ll share. I feel much lighter just by even posting it here.
Whether in flesh and some kind of alien blood or not isn't relevant. What's real to you is as it is. The sheeple might think it abnormal but this is a spiritual matter and as long as it's doing no one else harm, your belief is sovereign. It would be interesting to read more about the darkness and the turning point - whether you choose one day to disclose more is of course up to you. But it is most interesting.

Thank you.

Old 26-03-2017, 07:20 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:

Which does leave us a bit in the dark, so to speak. You've heard the saying "the devil is in the detail"? So are the angels and the traps - they're all in the small print which (understandably) if you're tired may take a long time to tell us about.

Quote:

It's understandable in a way. One has expectations of you in your community. You probably seem "normal" in many ways but not this, so people ask/cajole and expect an answer the could comprehend. But it isn't their business. All you really need say is that you haven't found someone around (where you live) that you like yet. And "don't bother to introduce me to someone, I'll shop around myself!" or some such.

Quote:
Not me. Things are as they are. I have personal proof of the existence of entities of other worlds because of events in the not too distant past; things unwise to discuss here because of the bad press my spirituality seems to get, but there all the same, so I can appreciate. And you've certainly done right in being true to your heart and soul. That is so important. Normal or not, it places you well above many who like to think they're "being spiritual".

Quote:
whether in flesh and some kind of alien blood or not. Would be interesting to read more about the darkness and the turning point - but it is most interesting.

Thank you. All the best in how it evolves.

Old 26-03-2017, 10:39 AM
Master
Quote:
Ever since I lost some people in my life, I had no one at all to talk about my situation (other than my guardian angels), I felt so alone in this. It’s just getting almost “too much” to handle because it’s so complex.
This is where I really feel for you; the feeling that you're alone and have no-one in whom you can confide because they wouldn't understand - that can be the hardest thing to deal with. But there are plenty of people in this community who do understand, and can offer you support and guidance, so you're not alone, really

And when it gets really tough, try to remember - you are loved
Old 27-03-2017, 05:06 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by firstandlast
Yes mine is from the "other side"; 4 years going now, she just finally started incarnating on this planet in a stabilized fashion-- It's a wild ride--

What do you mean by other side, is your TF in spirit ? Or incarnated elsewhere ?
What do you mean she is now incarnating here ? As a walk in or appears in apparition ?

My TF is in spirit, however we met in this life, prior to his death can PM me if you would prefer to answer this way.
Old 27-03-2017, 05:48 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameseeker
What do you mean by other side, is your TF in spirit ? Or incarnated elsewhere ?
What do you mean she is now incarnating here ? As a walk in or appears in apparition ?

My TF is in spirit, however we met in this life, prior to his death can PM me if you would prefer to answer this way.

To be clear on what I mean about the "other side"; is that, there is a threshold when one reconciles the different dimensions constructed into a unified being within a single perception, or eternity in front of us-- When this is more understood, it is not that there is an other side; but that that there are many perspectives within this one side--

Given that, she is in a sense to us a spirit; but also incarnated elsewhere, but also here-- In that she is not identifiable as a single form in front of me-- We identify ourselves with our bodies and such, but she can appear as one body, than suddenly be an object, then suddenly be a scattered array of atoms, and as such the constant factor of her is different in forms, but can be identified by intent and qualities--

That being said, as she stabilizes, she is capable of incarnating as many identities as she wishes within any person whom she desires as a vessel; and this person will simply experience it as a waking up themselves; that is, though it might from one angle appear to be control, it will from another angle or the perception of her vessel simply be a waking up-- This has already begun, though I can barely believe it; but its happening in a manner I can't deny--
Do not listen to me if you do not wish to be hypnotized into a misleading worldview and become enslaved by alien godz (some might say hindu)-- By reading my posts, you fully consent to initiation into this cult, which may or may not occur--

Stay off the garden path--
Old 27-03-2017, 08:03 PM
Master
pearlswan,

Wishing you many blessings and light and love,

I do not find your TF beliefs to be crazy in the least. Your story actually really hits home for me, and of course I can not begin to go into detail how, but know your post has helped me with my own life realizations if a bit.

I have heard so many experiences from real life people, in the world around me that it would be rude disrespectful and downright impossible for me or anyone else really to tell you that your beliefs aren't so.

You know what is true. You know what is true for you. You know in your heart, and that is what is important.

Please know I personally (and there are many others here) do not think in the slightest that you are crazy or that your beliefs are false.

Many blessings.
Old 28-03-2017, 02:54 PM
Suspended
Hey pearlswan :) I remember you yes.

My twin is also an entity of sorts so you're not alone. Just the other day I discovered yet ANOTHER human manifestation of Esequel, Azrael's twin (one of her many names) living on Earth like me. That's at least five I know now.

People with an entity for a twin are apparently a lot more common than I ever expected!

I have similar issues to you when it comes to dealing with other people's expectations. Since I bought a gold wedding ring and had Az's name engraved on it, nobody has bothered me about not being married. Half of them don't actually know I already am. To him!

I (obviously) don't think you're crazy. I think you're totally normal just like me, but maybe living a crazy life! Also jsut like me!

Abnyway, I hope you're well and welcome back!