Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 19-03-2017, 11:49 PM
Knower
Question Why I'm so unlucky in love ??

I don't know maybe this is more to vent but every guy I end up having strong feelings for never lasts first one wanted to focus on himself 2nd one said he's not ready right now and it wouldn't be fair on me cause of his drugs,gambling and drinking ..and most recent one lives too far away..seems I'm so unlucky with all of this and love ..I can't attract anyone I like and it would actually work out..I don't understand what could be the problem
Old 20-03-2017, 02:54 AM
Experiencer

What do you look for in a man?
Old 20-03-2017, 03:15 AM
Master
The recent one you said lives too far away. I'm wondering how far away that is, and who is it more of a problem for, you or him? How long have you known each other and how do you get along? Don't count that one out if it is a good relationship or potentially good.

That's a good question, Eliana Israel.

Old 20-03-2017, 08:03 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by eliana israel
What do you look for in a man?

I want to have a connection and just click it's hard to explain ..because for me the hardest thing is to find that I have feelings for a person and it actually could go somewhere but when I decide that it usually goes somewhere wrong
Old 20-03-2017, 08:07 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver
The recent one you said lives too far away. I'm wondering how far away that is, and who is it more of a problem for, you or him? How long have you known each other and how do you get along? Don't count that one out if it is a good relationship or potentially good.

That's a good question, Eliana Israel.

We talked about the distance before and said it would be difficult but recently I feel like I have more of a problem with it since my feelings got stronger and he is super busy and we talked yesterday about it and I don't him if he doesn't want to speak to me that's ok because that's how it seems and he said "where did u get that" but feel like he's too busy for me.. it's been over a month now that we been speaking now ..we had a talk and he said if he's gonna have a girlfriend she needs to fit his schedule and so on ..just feel like I'm more into it than him or maybe it's all in my head because I want him to text me more which shows that he thinks about me
Old 20-03-2017, 01:27 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by imawonderer
I want to have a connection and just click it's hard to explain ..because for me the hardest thing is to find that I have feelings for a person and it actually could go somewhere but when I decide that it usually goes somewhere wrong
I understand. Maybe there's a divine purpose and reason for those relationships not working out. Just be patient. Maybe a golden love that is healthy, balanced, and someone you click with, etc, is just around the corner :) If a man is emotionally unavailable, he was doing you a great favor by letting you go to work out his own issues. That's a real man.

Now, distance shouldn't really be a factor unless there is some financial constraint from you two meeting up in person occasionally.
Old 20-03-2017, 01:38 PM
Master
From where I am standing the second guy did you a favour because the relationship would have been dysfunctional. The first guy is just not availabe, so is the third guy. I think you are attracting unavailable men and you could take this time to relax and change your perceptions about relationships. Know what man you are looking for and set boundries before you meet him.
Old 20-03-2017, 02:51 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoni7510
From where I am standing the second guy did you a favour because the relationship would have been dysfunctional. The first guy is just not availabe, so is the third guy. I think you are attracting unavailable men and you could take this time to relax and change your perceptions about relationships. Know what man you are looking for and set boundries before you meet him.
To be honest I'm just tired now don't have anymore energy ..getting my heart broken every time ..I just feel so hopeless..I just don't understand why can't I attract someone nice and everything is good on both sides
Old 07-04-2017, 09:03 PM
Badcopyinc

Quote:
Originally Posted by eliana israel
Maybe there's a divine purpose and reason for those relationships not working out. Just be patient. Maybe a golden love that is healthy, balanced, and someone you click with, etc, is just around the corner :)

Completely Agree With Eliana

Looking back on all my past relationships i could break down everything I've learned from them. Whether it was something I needed to learn about myself or something I needed to experience. The point is find the silver lining. go with that and look forward to a point and time when you no longer worry about whats wrong with you or what you're doing wrong.