Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 20-01-2011, 10:08 AM
Neville

Square Peg in a Round Hole

Does anyone ever experience times when they are not quiet gelling with this human experience, feeling perhaps a little out of kilter with the "masses", even , dare I say it, like they don't really belong. It's as if we look at humanity and the more we question or enquire , more questions arise.

People speak of Rabbit holes when addressing certain spiritual issues and I understend that the ephemeral nature of spirituality would do this, But being Human is quiet tangible and it seeems odd that we do not have better understanding of this human journey.

I struggle with the concept Me and I and Isness because I thought all three applied, and then when I get a handle on who I think I am in relation to the world there is always something that forces a re evaluation..

It seems that living this life is a study in the mysteries without even considering that non corporeal realm.

I have gathered that awareness, consciousness leaves the body very regularly.
By way of example; One Mystery is why some people would like to posess more money than they need or could ever hope to spend in one long life.

Have any of you got this Human experience sussed yet?
Old 20-01-2011, 10:34 AM
Master
That's because our human nature desires us to latch onto everything and keep it safe...forging it into a desirable solid immovable foundation. Guess what! There is nothing permanent in this world, and try as we might to cling to these wants, they are bound to keep slipping through our fingers...ever-changing.
Once we acknowledge this, then the desire to grasp all, disappears and in its place, resides an acceptance of the fact that energy is ever-moving.
Old 20-01-2011, 10:38 AM
Ivy

Perhaps its this comparative that creates the round hole into which you wont fit, because you only fit into the hole you have made by your own shaping ???
Old 20-01-2011, 10:43 AM
Master
Just investigate and find out who you truly are, the rest then will take care of itself, well with me it did anyway lol.
Old 20-01-2011, 10:53 AM
Summerland

Neville, are you talking about looking around at the people who live on your block, in your city, etc. and thinking to yourself, "They just don't get it! How can they NOT get IT? Football players making more than teachers in the inner city schools. Millionaires living in 5 different palatial mansions and homeless children living in boxes ? Veterans of wars not being able to get decent medical care,yet retired presidents get paid the rest of their life and have security?" Because if that is what you mean, then I feel that way also.
Old 20-01-2011, 10:56 AM
Master
Well I'm lost ??????
Old 20-01-2011, 11:01 AM
Master
LOL Slice

Have we got off subject again? I'm not sure where your post fits Summerland...did I miss something in the OP?
Old 20-01-2011, 11:03 AM
Summerland

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
Well I'm lost ??????

Don't get lost, Robbie. Esp with all that flooding. It is me who is likely lost. I was not sure if Neville was talking about feeling out of place in the world more of a spiritual way or a more humane way. They should actually go hand-in-hand. Alas, they don't. Did he mean, like one doesn't belong on this planet? Or why are humans so greedy and savage? I couldn't tell, so I just went with my first rection to reading his OP.
Now we will have to wait for Neville to straighten my digression . It is a full moon and I am more than a bit spacey tonight.
Old 20-01-2011, 11:07 AM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
Just investigate and find out who you truly are, the rest then will take care of itself, well with me it did anyway lol.

Yer psycho

"Then everything fits" - like a universal plug..

x daz x
Old 20-01-2011, 11:08 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerland
Don't get lost, Robbie. Esp with all that flooding. It is me who is likely lost. I was not sure if Neville was talking about feeling out of place in the world more of a spiritual way or a more humane way. They should actually go hand-in-hand. Alas, they don't. Did he mean, like one doesn't belong on this planet? Or why are humans so greedy and savage? I couldn't tell, so I just went with my first rection to reading his OP.
Now we will have to wait for Neville to straighten my digression . It is a full moon and I am more than a bit spacey tonight.
Thanks Summer, now I understand where your coming from, now where's that Neville.