Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 13-08-2011, 10:28 PM
Docha

Oh p.s. I am a taurus woman, married a scorpio man. :)

As a taurus woman I can say, capricorns annoy the heck out of me, not fond of cancers, pices are never a romantic draw, libra never enough in common.

I will pick a scorpio out of a crowd, tested this on dating sites if their picture draws me he is a scorp...lol I adore other taurus but too much like me. All other signs depends on the chart mix.
Old 13-08-2011, 10:35 PM
Medium_Laura

Double scorpio, marrying a Piscean and my mother is Pisces as well :)
Old 31-10-2023, 12:16 PM
Master
I think you have to fully look at the person's natal chart for possible compatibility. Erykah Badu and Andre 3000's (Two artist Neo-soul and Rapper) Seven Sirius Benjamin is a Scorpio. 11-18-97 ♏️
Old 31-10-2023, 01:13 PM
Master
If memory serves Gemini & Scorpio are supposed to be a good match. (there will be more, but I don't know by heart)

Taurus & Scorpio are the worst match in Western astrology. (not my invention, from books/internet on astrology)

But I do know this to be true as I am a Taurus. There's always this weird thing with Scorpios of the other gender. A very strong sexual pull, yet at the same time there is an equally strong push.
Whatever it is, it always seems to be extreme with Taurus & Scorpio. Extreme sexual attraction or extreme resistance to the point of feeling disgusted. (Yes, that extreme).
Kind of like you couldn't help yourself having sex with them as the urge and pull is too powerful to resist, but then afterwards you'd beat yourself up over it for the rest of your life.

Funny thing is that I have had a good Scorpio friend in the past, also a woman. So maybe when you're the same gender it can work?
Then there was the Scorpio hedgewitch I've trained with. She was okay, but I'd never have dared to cross her.
Scorpios are THE master energy workers, whether for good or for bad.
I've had 2 Scorpio stepchildren, one male, one female, resp. mid and late teens.
They didn't like me and boy did I have a hard time maintaining my strength!! They were incredibly powerful in sending nasty energy, and they weren't even deliberately doing so. Go figure.

But exception to the rule are always good. Like that one really good Scorpio friend I've had

On one forum they once asked "Which sign would you love to be intimate with?"
99,99999% answered.... Scorpio.

Luckily there's much more to a romantic connection than just sun signs!
Old 31-10-2023, 01:19 PM
Master

Scorpio , pisces and cancer are the three water signs so should naturally be compatible .
But i know others are compatible just dont know which !
Old 03-11-2023, 01:31 PM
Newbie ;)

This is just my experience, but I believe that air and fire elements tend to get along well. For example, Aries and Gemini seem to be compatible. Sagittarius and Aquarius also seem to vibe together. Of course, your whole birth chart matters, not just your sun sign alone.
Old 05-11-2023, 04:38 PM
Guide
You're compatible, or you're not..
Doesn't really matter what zodiac sign you are..
Old 06-11-2023, 07:32 PM
Master
This is not something that I'm concerned with.

Funnily enough, I was once turned down by a woman online because of my sun sign! I was given a reply stereotyping and characterizing the ''aries'' and how she wasn't interested in one. My mind was just blown away...

Well good riddance anyway, if people think they can pigeon hole an individual based on the month they're born in... I don't wanna waste my time on them!
Old 07-11-2023, 12:48 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
Funnily enough, I was once turned down by a woman online because of my sun sign!
How ridiculous is that..
Old 07-11-2023, 07:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScorpioRising
How ridiculous is that..

I know!

For what it's worth (not much!), she was a Crab! ((not a fan of 'cancer'..)).