Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 27-07-2011, 01:17 AM
Brian

What signs are best compatible with a scorpio?

Hi, my girlfriend is a taurus and I was wondering if that anyone knows if astrologically that is a good mix?
Old 27-07-2011, 05:12 AM
Greybeard

You cannot use sun-sign astrology to determine the compatibility of two people. Understand, sun sign astrology lumps people into one of twelve categories. It is absurd to think that a generalized sort of "classification" can tell us much of anything about an individual.

If you want to learn about your compatibility, you must compare the two individual horoscopes, based on exact times and places of birth.
Old 27-07-2011, 05:16 AM
Greybeard

On the same note, people usually look at the partner's horoscope, perhaps comparing it to their own, or using some form of composite chart. But they almost always neglect to look at their own capacity for relationships, shown in their personal chart. And this is the most important thing of all. If you own chart shows great difficulties in relationships (due to your own inner psychological makeup), not even Venus Aphrodite herself will stand much of a chance of forming a "happy" and "enduring" relationship with you.
Old 27-07-2011, 05:28 AM
Greybeard

As far as Taurus and Scorpio go, the two signs are opposite each other in the zodiac. They represent two opposite extremes. This can result in continual battle on the one hand, or a happy blending of opposites on the other. If you want to understand the respective inherent natures of each of these two sun signs, you can find general descriptions of them online.

I have a client whose chart features a conjunction of Venus and Saturn. The conjunction "has nothing to do with the Sun", yet it portrays the predominant psychological force that drives her in life. It shows how she will meet life in any sort of circumstance. The Sun does not lose its central role, but the entire life and certainly all relationships are very strongly affected by this conjunction. Comparing sun signs does not take such things into account at all.
Old 27-07-2011, 05:30 AM
No one is compatible with a Scorpio, in the workplace, as friends, or as neighbors - so maybe another Scorpio.

Gotcha.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 27-07-2011, 05:35 AM
Master
Well I'm Scorpio and I get on very well with Capricorns, but then I am on the cusp 24th-10th, so i'm probably more towards Libra.
Old 27-07-2011, 05:36 AM
IamHe

Yes, the above is very true. Sri Yukteswar once said that we, as individuals, must seek to break free of astrological influence. I am in a relationship with an Aquarius, we are deeply in love, even though most misinformed internet sites out there signify the contrary. Becoming aware of this inner fight between my predisposition to the Taurus energy and my higher self has enabled me to defeat and break free from most of my supposed negative traits associated with the bull. Brian, once you break free of this image of yourself as the passionate and reserved scorpion you will find yourself exposed and will linger to find other means of holding on to some sort of identity. My humbled advice for you is to offer this girl unconditional and unrestrained love in exchange for nothing, she will be drawn to these higher, detached energies free from ego (image) and will most likely seek something on par with your energies.

Salute!
Old 27-07-2011, 08:26 AM
Greybeard

Deviltry

Miss Hepburn.....you are a devil.
Old 27-07-2011, 08:28 AM
Greybeard

And by the way, Miss Hepburn....When I see a Scorpio coming I run the other way.
Old 27-07-2011, 11:55 AM
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greybeard
Miss Hepburn.....you are a devil.
That's because you know I'm right and am just saying what we all think!!!
Ha!

Hey, I have Mars in Scorpio and it took all of my 20s to tame it.

My mom was a Leo, Moon in Aries, Scorpio rising!
I was in trouble from the start.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru