Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 13-02-2023, 04:25 AM
Master
Question Recognition vs function

In a state of non-dual awareness, a singularity pulsating with aliveness radiating bliss in heightened awareness, one with Absoluteness, as the all-that-is, dipping a notch lower, consciousness as entirety of space looks at the manifest, zeroing onto the earth vessel we ensoul.

A recognition without function since there’s nothing to do. The agent who acts is in duality, the witness is in singularity.

Is it feasible to have the cake and eat it too? (this is the earth bound entity speaking of course)
Old 13-02-2023, 07:12 PM
Knower

The Witness is also perceiving through a dual lens, albeit a very subtle one; one could even say the Witness sees through a lens of transparency. When the nondual nature of awareness is fully realized, there is no awareness of form such as 'a singularity', 'pulsating', 'aliveness' or 'bliss', even the thought of being one with Absoluteness is no longer present.

The Witness serves a valuable purpose: it allows one to realize the temporary nature of thought and to have a way to reconcile thought to its source but eventually, because it distinguishes itself from form, the Witness must go the way of the ego of gross duality, that is, the way of the dinosaur.
Old 14-02-2023, 02:34 AM
Master
‘the lens of transparency’ ~ that’s a great way of putting it, movingalways
Old 14-02-2023, 03:26 AM
Master

How do we know action is dualistic? What makes it dualistic? I think only an idea makes it dualistic and an idea has no real substance as it is conceptual or symbolic. The singularity is probably aware of each level below itself, as each level below is dependent on it as their source. If the singularity is aware of it's dualistic lower forms, it is doing something. It is receiving content and experience from the dualistic forms. I think the singularity has a function, to increase in awareness. It increases in awareness by forming new atoms of itself, like a cell dividing, and each new cell then interacts with matter in a physical world or elsewhere, this interaction is experience, experience leads to growth in awareness, and as these new atoms of the singularity increase in awareness, the singularity does as well. The singularity is pushing its own awareness to levels never seen before. To infinity.
Old 14-02-2023, 03:49 AM
Master
@ Maisy ~ let me elaborate a little more …

With thoughts rested, concepts dropped, identity of lower mind recedes and presence, as awareness self-aware expands, one with existence in entirety, humming in rippleless tranquil calm. The ‘return or descent’ takes us back from singularity through layers of differentiated awareness until we are back ‘here’.

So, this is a recognition by becoming a self-renewing, ever-pulsating expanded blissful presence but yet with no operable apparatus, which is offered in mind-body form on earth. We bring back the understanding without the functionality, other than that our moment to moment responses are now automatically more in sync with universal mind.

Reworded, we may say, we are in the bardo, both ‘here’ and ‘there’ simultaneously, which brings us back to the question or let’s say dilemma of the opening post.

Edit: about action being dualistic, action stems from thought, thought from desire (or aversion) requiring a subject-object interplay, hence dualistic, unless the action is desireless resonance, distanced from outcomes.
Old 14-02-2023, 05:32 AM
Master

Thanks I understand better.
Old 14-02-2023, 05:15 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker
Is it feasible to have the cake and eat it too? (this is the earth bound entity speaking of course)[/color]

the taoists had a saying 'acting without acting'... which to me means acting without all the intention to act that we do, which partially means maybe what you said later in this thread about not being attached to results...

but there is also the aspect, that didn't you set out on your path intending that you should behave a certain way, so that you could be a certain way that seems desirable? Perhaps because that was what your sense of what others who have come before you have done?

I've got two comments on that, first if you say something like 'being' and mean some specific behaviors when you say it, of course the LOA is going to come into play and help you find it WHETHER OR NOT it is actually something worth doing. And second, it crossed my mind at some point that 'being' also could be construed to include activities that one wants to 'be'... the main problem with activity from our standpoint again being all the intent we put into it, leading among other things perhaps all the things we want to get out of it...

which is something else I've been trying to say when I can, it does not seem like such a good thing to me as others would have it, this notion that you should decide what you want (or want to be) and then align your life's energy to get it (or be it)... that seems like a very high level of being attached to results to me...
Old 15-02-2023, 12:43 AM
Master
@ FallingLeaves ~ whilst tango dancing, God leads, we follow. The dance is dynamic, spontaneous. As such aligned with an octave of love, as of innate resonance of presence, there is neither seeking nor improper action, since love is benevolent. Free from desire, there is no separateness based action simply because of the recognition of oneness.

God is the creator, we are the created. That the created be as He (not He but as He), the aspect of operability or function on the earth realm, whilst holding the recognition of unity consciousness is the question of the earth entity (us). Identity recedes and with it will disappears simply because there is no one here. The vessel is vibrant and alive, yes, going through all the appearances of life as ordained but in bliss vivified nonchalance.
Old 15-02-2023, 03:08 AM
Master
I found the light and it is not darkness! But now I am blind. And there is only darkness. And in darkness, my vision is restored to light. And back to normal life I go.

Unless I insist ofcourse... That there should be only light. Then I go blind again. lol

Life can be comedic like that sometimes.
Old 15-02-2023, 03:15 AM
Master
Or I insist on remaining in darkness. The light becomes so bright that I need more darkness to cope. Untill even the tiniest of light hurts too bright. The only cure is to look at the light. lol

I can hate this duality, but it does lead to more variety. And balance in variety too.