Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 27-03-2023, 03:11 AM
Ascender

Being alive, becoming dead.

Hello. Sharing thoughts.

Being alive allows the opportunity to experience the commonality of the whole.

There is no compulsion to take up/pursue such opportunity.

There are consequences however of not doing so just as there are consequences of doing so.

Experiencing the commonality of the whole cannot be erased once experienced---remaining even "beyond" being "alive" as commonly understood.

xx
Old 27-03-2023, 11:17 PM
Master

my thought is that everyone knows this, and everyone does this, even if they aren't moved to act in a way so as to cause others to label them as such.

I would further posit that people can't survive without this...

and yeah it does live on after death... the main difference between the 'haves' and the 'have nots' beeing that the 'haves' have figured out how to game the system... but like you say there are consequences to everything, even if one goes a long time before one sees them.... (shrugs)
Old 28-03-2023, 10:43 PM
Ascender

Sometimes, and often without ourselves realising, the nature of our motivation for our "doing" may become an obstacle on the way of our "doing"

In the case of becoming able to experience the commonalty of the whole perhaps we first need to understand our personal motivation for wishing to do so, and if we come to a realisation that some form of personal change in this respect is indeed a prior requirement, then perhaps we may receive the insight and necessary courage to basically re-form, re-jig.

None of this has to do with notions of right or wrong or handed down "judgement" imo.

xx
Old 28-03-2023, 10:54 PM
Master

What is "commonality of the whole"?

I think that there is "right" and "wrong", as in "pass" and "fail". It isn't a matter of "judgement", more a matter of "ability testing".

Are you talking generalities, or you have in mind something specific about "Being alive, becoming dead"?
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 30-03-2023, 12:40 AM
Ascender

Hello Inavalan.
"Commonality of the whole" came to mind as words making an attempt to draw a picture/evoke a feeling of fellowship of existing/existence.

An inevitably inadequate attempt I feel, but hopefully conveying some flickering flame for others to fan if recognised.

Cheers.
Old 06-04-2023, 11:22 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by weareunity
Hello. Sharing thoughts.

There are consequences however of not doing so just as there are consequences of doing so.

xx

Good afternoon weareunity

And somethings can only be learnt with hindsight
Old 09-04-2023, 08:22 AM
Ascender

Hello muffin.

Thanks for posting.

We can hopefully continue to learn from hindsight and change our choices accordingly--but obviously can only do so if we survive the consequences of the choices we have already made.

cheers .
Old 09-04-2023, 08:33 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by weareunity
Hello muffin.

but obviously can only do so if we survive the consequences of the choices we have already made.

cheers .

Good afternoon weareunity

You and me both

Have fun weareunity and enjoy
Old 11-04-2023, 12:45 AM
Ascender

and now an attempt to offer explanation to "being "alive" as commonly understood" from the OP.

Some years ago I chanced to hear a few life changing words spoken by a person of--it seemed to me--amazing grace and evident compassion.

The lady concerned "worked" together with others as administrators and carers of children and those close to them at a childrens hospice where children with but a little time to live are able to pass that time with those close to them in a place of supportive tranquility and peace.

The words were a brief explanation of their mission. I cannot quote her words exactly yet hope never to forget her brief explanation.--as follows:--

To do their best to provide a life experience as deep as possible for lives short in length.

The implied perception being that "life" is not measured nor evaluated by length alone but has further dimensions--she mentioned "depth" and in my subsequent thoughts I have ventured to add "width".

Quite how these dimensions may be manifested is to me a mystery which I am content to accept.

All that I am able to perhaps understand is that the mystery is somehow wrapped up in the fabric of the behaviour and manner of that good lady---grace and compassion.

When I picture that behaviour and manner I see the "width" of life sort of personified in terms of arms spread wide open, and the "depth" of life being the deep empathic understanding of an unfathomable "all".

xx.