Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature > Animals

View Poll Results: Can animals be mediums
yes 1 33.33%
no 1 33.33%
Don't know 1 33.33%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Old 24-01-2022, 11:07 PM
Master
Mitre cut last seen spirit but the day my boy cat saw the same spirit I saw on on the wall he did on Sunday he did
I'm on my favourite cat's A Score to she does
My old cat Lucy so spirit she did and my dad's put and on my cat Lucy was the cat medium to I'm not bonkers and silly but cats and dogs and animals sense and fed to like we do if they gift it like we are there get it

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 25-01-2022, 01:46 PM
Experiencer
My parrot some time growls(in very parrot way) and recently he kept stopping me n husband going outside the house.whenever we would open the door he would fly and sit on us....we had little accidents at home...seems he avoided something bit......

And know he won't even bother.....as far as he has his food and toys :)

God bless you
Old 10-04-2022, 01:42 AM
Experiencer
Seems to me animals communicate in much the same way we did before we learned to talk. I remember doing that - communicating - long before I learned to talk. In fact, I was quite annoyed that the adults wouldn't communicate with me. The cat did. Trees did. Dogs did. Other small children did. But people seemed unaware that I was even in that body. Eventually I did learn to talk. (obviously - lol) But I didn't forget how to communicate without it - not entirely anyway.

As for perceiving spirits etc - I agree completely with everyone else. Yes they do. Cats certainly do. But like Native spirit said, it's hard to be a medium if you can't talk.
Old 23-04-2022, 10:48 AM
Guide
Location: Up a mountain communing with the Grandfathers, Ancestors, Ravens n Horses beside the Stones
Don't be fooled into thinking Animal's can't talk / communicate. Just because its not the way we as human's do, it doesn't mean it doesn't happen. I rehab wildlife, birds in particular under license for Vet's in my area, and my heritage is First Nation's, so I have a bit of a different outlook on life. I learnt many year's ago that we were the spices who were stupid enough to forget how to communicate in a universal language that all lifeforms share. Animal's and bird's may not speak our words but they sure as hell talk to each other and understand each other very clearly. My Elders taught me to open myself up to that language and re learn it, and gradually over year's my world grew vastly. Now many years later I handle and help all kinds of wild and captive bred animal's. My best friend is a wild born Raven who was illegally taken from the wild for the illegal pet trade. He and his sister ended up via a strange set of circumstances coming here to me. They can't be returned to the wild because of ongoing health issues caused by those humans who originally took them illegally. But here they aren't captive, here they live equals in their own rights and as family. They have and work their own medicine, occasionally I am lucky enough to be included in it. Because of them my understanding and communication skills with all animals increase daily. I can and do use these skills to help the birds and animals that come here for rehab. The result is that I'm able to calm a wild animal or bird quickly and the Vet's I rehab for often don't have to sedate so many to work on helping them. So more survive to be re released. As my Elders told me many years ago, quit being a human that lives within the conforms of western society, that teaches you that human's are superior to everything. Loose the ego , humble yourself n go back to grass roots, reconnect with the Earth and its many life form's around you n you might just get lucky enough to share, experience learn from the animals and birds themselves. If your lucky enough to earn their respect and they gift you some of their medicine, your limited human world will grow and you will understand so much more. The great thing is anyone can do this and its free, you just have to be open to thinking outside the box and learning n do some work to achieve this. Then earn the respect of the Animal and Bird Nation's and you might just be lucky enough to be invited into their world instead of being the outsider. As to answering the original question, the answer is yes and so much more but not in the way the conventional human mindset and ego allows you to think.

Here's where we go off the map.
Out past the power lines,
up that little side road without a sign.
Hidden from the mainstream.

Keeper's of the Ancient future, Keepers of the Drum.
They don't preserve it.....
They live it......!
Old 23-04-2022, 12:01 PM
Experiencer
I agree with you 100% Makoiyi. Anyone can communicate with animals - they just have to remember/realize that they can. Sad that so few do.

Great work by the way. I'm glad your Ravens are doing well.

The "universal language" is rather remarkable isn't it? Not as specific as ours, but way less limited in so many other ways. And so much less prone to misunderstandings! Honestly, I sometimes wish people used it, although I do realize why we "switched" to spoken language. Still, both would be nice. Why can't we speak both?
Old 24-04-2022, 07:18 PM
Administrator
Spot on Makoiyi I Agree with you totally. nice to see you back by the way.

Namaste
Old 01-05-2022, 05:26 PM
Guide
Location: Up a mountain communing with the Grandfathers, Ancestors, Ravens n Horses beside the Stones
Justin, we can use both you just have to work at using the universal language so that it becomes your norm. That way you can use both when needed. Have fun it'll be an adventure.

Hi Native Spirit good to see you and I hope that your well.

Here's where we go off the map.
Out past the power lines,
up that little side road without a sign.
Hidden from the mainstream.

Keeper's of the Ancient future, Keepers of the Drum.
They don't preserve it.....
They live it......!
Old 01-05-2022, 05:46 PM
Master
As far as I am concerned, people wants to, they can 'talk' to trees, rocks, crystals, animals, etc.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 01-05-2022, 05:58 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
As far as I am concerned, people wants to, they can 'talk' to trees, rocks, crystals, animals, etc.
BigJohn - you're like a breath of fresh air! Thank You!
Old 11-06-2022, 09:44 PM
Master
I think today my cat have been seen spirit they have because they assume things in with that I've not seen the could have been seen of a cat in spirit at lived in my house long time ago
Go the same as my brother's to cast in his house because I think they can taste it too 22 spirit to avoid mediumship 2 because my brother's cat one of them is very vocal I cried out with nothing it x but my boy cat is very vocal and very very welcome I can't say but I can say it I can say to it but I think it's too am I female cat consistent with two to my female cat is a bully but she bullies she bullies
But shaking a bit too because she pushed me telling me she didn't say things but I can't spirits I can see I can say animals have a stronger link then we do because as it made him a time I was a link because it will put me off animals never ever the never ever link because nobody puts him more unless the house and I screen the house down and he did once when I had Lucy when Lucy was chasing a mouse I screamed out of light because I thought it was in forever moving and I screamed and I realise everything Mouse and Lucy's shaman at me and Lucy was you mean it's me but she got them out and kill it
What animals can sense spirit and Fiat stronger than any excuse can
Because I can feel and send it to to I don't know city of bum is but lately it's getting stronger

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔