Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 26-12-2022, 10:17 PM
Master

i knew someone when I was young, who had her sister the TF. (this was all long before I knew about TFs but I always sensed there was more to the story). She was by all accounts a very good and giving person. So of course she had to die young... par for the course with twins at least as I experience it.
Old 27-03-2023, 04:54 AM
Master
It seems that I'm always trying to find a "Father Figure" by Proxy . I hate feeling this way becsuse it seems pathetic.

Last edited by girlsearching : 27-03-2023 at 08:37 AM.
Old 31-03-2023, 11:14 AM
Experiencer
No absolutely not, Twin Flame is inherently a passionate sexual relationship
Those saying yes can be your daughter sister brother is bull**** they are soulmates.
Old 31-03-2023, 12:12 PM
Guide

A twin Flame is a TWIN,I'm not going to go into any more details, I've done so in the past. Further more,I'm not here on this Forum to argue.

With that, it's time for me to say goodbye to everyone.(Special thanks to the admin staff).
Old 01-04-2023, 07:32 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
A twin Flame is a TWIN,I'm not going to go into any more details, I've done so in the past. Further more,I'm not here on this Forum to argue.

With that, it's time for me to say goodbye to everyone.(Special thanks to the admin staff).
Hi Haz. If you going off maybe more time for footy ?????
""Here we go here we go here we go..... Footballs coming home ...."....

Don't do what I always do which is to score an own goal.
And if you go it would be like the last world cup without Italy .
Old 01-04-2023, 08:30 AM
Master

Nah don’t go Hazada. I like your comments. Just have a little break if you feel that way. Or just come on once a week.

You dont have to argue with anyone, all you have to do is agree to disagree. End of story!

Just my view anyway.
Old 01-04-2023, 08:37 AM
Master

Yep Haz.... Me and RED bullying you...and true , you dont have to agree with everyone ( as long as you agree with me that's all that matters LOL... You on my turf ... My property hahaha...)
... And I love your bald head and designer stubble !!!!!!!