Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Reiki

Old 19-05-2023, 10:50 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alonso24st
I want to know,what method you use when you want to build a protection aura or wall against negative energy around,harmful people,negative gossip,slandering or backbiting?

I don't?
Which is to say I don't using Reiki per se.
Reiki in my view is a way to connect to spiritual energy which can aid in healing.
Chakra's, Aura's en the manipulation thereof is something else.

That said when working with aura's or chakra's visualizations are your friends.

I have imagined a mirror like shell around me that reflects negativity.
I have imagined a Huge angry Red rose with thorns on its stem, it's roots deep within the earth and it's flower big and radiant protecting itself (me) from within my energy field.

I have tried to feel or pendulum for weak spots in my aura and asked/prayed for those spots to become strong and whole.
Sometimes with bringing my hands to those spots and let Reiki flow.

There's protective spells, and other energetic modalities better suited for those kinds of work though..

As a Reiki practitioner I would say to connect to Reiki often. Let it guide you in sending healing and peaceful thoughts outward. Let the backbiting, slander etc run it's course.
That's different from just letting yourself be bullied, But more a setting of intention to rise above it.

For this moment(today) only
Anger not,
Worry not
Be grateful
Work diligently
Be kind to people.

Keep to those 5 precepts.
Look at what anger and worry do to you and find ways to deals with those that allow you to keep feeling gratitude for other things and keep you "whole" enough to continue to be kind.

It's my experience that those things will do more in eradicating so called "negative" energies around me and pointed towards me than whatever energetic barrier I am able to conjure up.

Hope That helps.

With Love
Eelco