Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 22-05-2022, 04:03 PM
asearcher

Could someone from the dark side protect you?

I wonder this because some of the experiences I have had it seem as if I am being protected and/or as if I am known, and I can't really tell what is going on, like ever.

To me this make no sense as I have been taught that the dark side is filled with spirits, beings who has some sort of negativity going on and wish to use your fear against you, feed off it and use all sorts of tricks.

I have wondered if I should go somewhere to ask if someone knows what is going on.

I have a wild imagination too and can already think of various stories, wild speculations but when I come down to it I don't know what this is.

In my past life I knew someone not so good always who had a good eye to me, and nobody would touch me.

In this life unfortunately I was young and did not know the first thing about psychopaths and got myself involved with one and paid dearly for that. Could have gotten a lot worse. I was ashamed afterwards, sort of like you fall down in a clumsy way to then get up as soon as you can and go "I'm fine! Nothing to see here!"

If someone is less good and thereby belong or operates in the low levels heavens, during astral or other times, could it be that their "good eye" towards you could protect you even when you are "down there"? Even if they are not aware of it? Even if they don't even want that? Could there still be love, even in very small doses, in the lower levels of existence and does that then give respect, protection?

Have anybody else experienced such things?
Old 22-05-2022, 04:36 PM
asearcher

There is someone I have seen while in the low levels existence and I don't know if anyone have seen her, she is like the type example of someone in a horror picture or someone old, confused, still sharp in a way, elderly woman.

She has thick not brushed hair, long. her nails need some pedicure. I noticed there was, is a kind of goodness in her, small % of it. I have sort of (everything just felt like a dream) focused on that, and then focused on my own heart, the goodness, and there was this surprise element to her.

I can't have gotten way too down there, can I? I am thinking the more levels down the worse it gets?

I remember many things about my past life that I have found proof of.

What I can not find proof of naturally is that I suspect that in the shape of my mind, the trauma from how I died, would have made me sink down to the low levels plane.

I remember things as a spirit watching over and seeing how my death was unraveled that I have found proof of, that I was there, that it has not been imagination. I felt sober, clear conscious. Can't say that I had a body if anything i felt like I was one big eye and that's it .An eye that could come in closer and distance and an eye that could think of something, somewhere and then see it.

Perhaps, Speculation again, while I was down there, I made me a "friend" or two?? or got known somehow there? How long that now last?
Old 23-05-2022, 04:25 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
To me this make no sense as I have been taught that the dark side is filled with spirits, beings who has some sort of negativity going on and wish to use your fear against you, feed off it and use all sorts of tricks.

There's nothing to fear regarding the dark, embrace it and love it as you would the light, haters are what you need to stay clear of, there's also much love in the dark as there is in the light.

Vampires, zombies, demons, werewolves, witches, all thing's of the dark.

Amen
utopiandreamchild
Old 23-05-2022, 03:52 PM
asearcher

thank you utopiadreamchild that is encouraging. I think I know low levels as I can them, drainers, from the other kind/s by now but have to say I have never met upon one dressed as no vampire, zombie, warewolves hi hi. I believe anyone can look the way they want to look over there what ever serves their purpose. No matter what I will always go for the Love of God and am not so keen on choosing a religion anymore, I don't think it matters to the creator one bit, it is something us humans has been able to of course turn into a human thing to the point that war gets started and what not because of it or so we blame religions for it when it is really something else. I like to think we are all God's children and that there is a God of love out there somewhere or everywhere?
Old 23-05-2022, 10:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
thank you utopiadreamchild that is encouraging. I like to think we are all God's children and that there is a God of love out there somewhere or everywhere?

That is my idea of God too, the loving father of all creation, whom doesn't deny us just because we are not of a certain religion.

My understanding is that God loves us all unconditionally.

Amen
utopiandreamchild
Old 24-05-2022, 12:16 AM
Administrator
Hello

How would we ever learn anything if there was only good and only Light ? We would never grow and learn the lessons of the Ying and the Yang.

People are all the same we all have that dark side or darkness in us we are all capable of playing games and twisting things to what we want them to be. The darkest of people in my life at times have given me the greatest insights in life.

I walk in the Light but I have played in the dark. There is a pull into both sides, there are things to learn in both places. I so feel that one place can not exist without the other place. We look for balance and we look for what is the right path for ourself.

Look to those relationships as lessons we can grow from. Or to a path to where you are suppose to be. It can take a lifetime to find but when you find it then its truly worth the journey.

Lynn
Old 24-05-2022, 03:48 PM
asearcher

Thank you very much Lynn for sharing, gives me something to think about:)
Old 24-05-2022, 03:49 PM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
That is my idea of God too
That's great
Old 26-05-2022, 06:20 PM
Master
Sounds like Star Wars/ the dark side and light lol

Understand the fell down and I’m alright attitude

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 31-05-2022, 06:51 PM
Experiencer
Yes, someone from the Dark side can protect you, if they need you for something. Dark is just energy. Light is just energy. But both still have intent. There are Light beings that will lie and trick you. There will be Dark beings that will do the same. What is great about us....currently we are both. We can be negative one moment, and out of nowhere positive.