Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 01-02-2022, 10:40 PM
asearcher

how many awareness-es, astral-bodies are there?

I've had, or has a bit of a complex problem, that I am not sure from which angle to look at it from. I have had in the past a failed relationship with a psychopath. Even if he could not feel real empathy, real love, is it possible that there has still been some sort of awareness or an astral body of his that has that? That has like a life of it's own - apart from his psychopathic ruling?

I understand that this is something, like a brain damage in a way, neurologically, he was born with or developed. It is more easy for me to adapt, accept the idea how he functioned (not just me, others too) if he did not know what true empathy was, therefor he could not apply it, just as it stood clear to me he did not know (at least one important time when I think he ought to have felt fear for his own sake) fear, he could not apply it.

I know that his true self, his psychopath-ego enjoyed the mental abuse he did on me and that he callously had me placed aside or was done with when I no longer could give him supply. I know he only felt feelings for me but they were not love. Then again I saw how he "loved" his family and others so I was not alone in that category.

Could however his "other" awareness, an astral body of his - feel different? It's often been on "re-set", and in real life even if years passed us by with no contact if and when he had the chance he would again try to get back in contact and then speak suddenly great words of love, this while he had really treated me the worst for a really long time before the split and during the split.

Because I have had so many blocked memories I have not even had nightmares about him for years, but I have had fragments of something before, and then nightmares, and now I am starting to think in this manner that if it is his other awareness and, or one of his astral bodies - that they won't leave me alone, what then do I do?

I think he must have had such a split-mind with all these masks (images created for others so he could get this or that from them) he had and all that pretending and to be able to be so calculating as he was as well. Could all this have sort of split off in all sorts of directions and then me having to deal with it in this weird manner?

Like me he could read people only with no empathy in him he used it for bad. I think he found an affinity in that we could both read people. That could have been his connection with me. As he could not really love me that was then not the connection.
Old 08-02-2022, 04:23 PM
Master

The basic idea is that we each have 4 bodies . Phy , astral body , energy body and a mental body . Beyond this , I am not quite sure what you are asking .
Old 09-02-2022, 01:30 AM
Master
Assuming you mean astral bodies of the type in astral travel: For the most part, astral copies of physical bodies are similar to each other. When they separate from each other as in astral travel, their differing experiences change each a bit differently. However as most astral creations only last for a few hours at most so there is not much time for divergence.

If you mean astral bodies as in the energy body from the set of bodies that make up your spirit in this incarnation: there is normally only one of each. It is as it is.

Collectively bodies can express differently when separated from the other bodies that they are normally co-located with. This is because bodies can block each other. When a certain body separates, it is often no longer suppressed or restrained by the other bodies. So that body hasn't changed, but is now free to express itself. For example this can occur in a physical abuse situation where the damaged physical body blocks expression of the energy component of emotions.

Seems like you are hoping that your past partner really loved you but was unable to express it in a healthy way. Possible but very unlikely.
Old 09-02-2022, 03:56 PM
asearcher

Thank you both so much for explaining.

I think it is more than very unlikely, I think it is impossible that he did. The connection was about something else but love.
Old 16-03-2022, 09:05 PM
Master
Like many answers: couple of astral bodies, emotional,mental, physical pain body chakra-including emotional pain—- and the dream world… alternate worlds have different bodies due to the onset of the observer— but the higher self ties them together with the {plan being} that you will function as the reality in a continuum?? So what feels like a stranger is just a bizarre complex of nature regarding time continuums ect—-

I think narcissists have different wiring —- blocks in both forms {yours} because of the abuse that developed and {theirs} with the mental health- the way their are wired in regards to the condition…

I think from my own perspective of narcissism I’m emotional unable and that’s invested with the self- there’s vanity but it’s purely to reach or to have/own a avarta with higher symmetry that we usually can afford today—- my appearance and presentation is maculate and my concerns with disorientation from being aloof with others or masks and friendly (one of my many masks) befriend you just to have this rollercoaster {where I might not be able to play out these set of ideals or egotistical plots - they may just be in my head- that my befriending you is enough to get my way? }

But casually it’s buisness and everything’s a contract.. contact..

We are wired to block out emotional responses because we don’t tolerate it within the self- talking me out of my opinion wouldn’t change my mind into being tolerant I’m emotional about different things, materialism or money, or my house (if I own it or not) my standing in society or the way my befriended contracts are going- mostly because I was brought up in care and everything was a meeting, hospitals - everything a meeting, care coordinators or managers or Depo staff nurses , everything’s a meeting at the places I’ve lived like hostels(staff, and action plans, star charts- monthly reviews) I’m use to managing that way- you can’t deter me from that type of block thinking - even meeting with friends was a schedule (when I had them growing up) I never kept them long because moving foster care, childrens homes ect

So I familiar with no emotional or empathy being in day to day contact including friends- situations would come up and things would spiral out of control with lies ect if I’m a psychopath in reason it’s because my mentality but I hate arguing it has a emotional relationship and it’s just not tolerated— I’m always right in logic .. and that’s what everything is based on logic.. it’s common sense but I’m also wired to not understand empathy- it’s cross intolerance is like not being able to put my self in your shoes as considered as imagination is concerned… it doesn’t stretch that far- silver linings I’m only bothered when I need something or want something-bi desire something..

Your not going to get through but mimicking the behaviour and searching a logical way from understanding it’s a environmental condition and mental health conditions—-

You can relive your self that way and excuse your self from all the pain and heart ache and deal with it like you would deal with anyone with a condition???

Might help???

Relief and some help in your empathy and emotional balance???

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 29-03-2022, 07:03 AM
Master

Personally I do not believe that there is anything other than the awareness or consciousness which we experience every day as 'life'.
This awareness exists in an octave (so to speak) which moves up and down accordingly.
We consist of body and mind, this mind we have is our connection to what we call our existence and is in continual feedback with the universe.

The constantly promoted belief (induced by religions) that we are born to be good and obey (in order to enter heaven) is a tragic error in the concept of the universe's plan and an insult to mankind's intellect.

'A clear conscience is the sure sign of a bad memory'
- Mark Twain.
Old 31-03-2022, 03:28 PM
asearcher

Thank you for sharing that Busby. I remember experience being only conscious, zooming in and out etc and was then not aware I had a body but that was me in the afterlife at one point but it was years ago I had that experience, surprisingly, during meditation, I was about to write one has to live to tell the tale but more accurate die to live the tale, I guess ;)