Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 09-01-2022, 10:10 AM
asearcher

These invisible beings - what are they?

I have experienced and not just once a physical being that is made of air but the air feels different and it is so that when it sits or go to bed or when I happen to bump into it it is as if it is a real person standing there, too when passes me, can open doors, can do things physically but is invisible.

I have thought if it is my subconscious creating these figures myself, that I just don't know about it, that it is me giving them life? I began to think this way because apparently being very sensitive, having lots of feelings, and keeping them locked up or not sorted out - so when I have been stressed or angry - poltergeist activity starts off.

I would really like to know - what those invisible beings are.

I have happened to wake up, with no memory of what I had for a dream or dreams, to find an invisible body next to me and being able to actually pressure parts of my body, it looks weird, as if it is a real person being there, sleeping or what ever. When it has happened again and again I have been too afraid to touch it's face. It is while I am trying to comprehend what is happening that my hand is going through the first layer of "skin" that I can feel the structure of it. I then after having tried to not have a silent heart attack try to slip my way out of bed and the hell out of the room as soon as I can. I have happened to peek in later on and after a while discovered it ain't there no more.

I used to think about this in the past and I began to compare the body weight and the feeling of it (the feeling of the invisible body) and then came up with that it can't be my then current luv, he's made differently. And he would be physically present in the home. Or not.

One of the last time I checked with my hand, it feels like it is a leg of someone I used to know, and if I am right that then means this person is still alive. If so can it do this in the dreams and not know this themselves? Or do they have to do it on a conscious level?

I have thought if the body, male so, is that of a previous owner of the home, if he in his dreams just happened to be back here and do his usual bit, he too is still alive but he does not have that physical shape, weight.

I really do not wish to wake up anymore and find this surprise, it nearly stops my heart, and I am trying to understand if it is imagination or what it could be. I need it to stop. It has even happened when I have not slept at home but at hotels, which then to me tells me it is not the home itself it has strings too, I'm afraid it's me. Trust me I an't no femme fatale and if I was to chose to wake up beside someone, a female body, it wouldn't be this one, just saying. I wouldn't go for me, you know? I would most likely have gone for another chick down the street? If I could now have the luxury of choosing, that is. I'm not saying the body is hideous, I know I got some parts working for me and some maybe against me? By the way that invisible someone is placing itself it is that of a lover, sleeping, being physically close to me. Who the hell is it?! (Sorry). Is there a way to find out? How can I make it stop?

I hope someone can find it in their heart, and knowledge to help me out here, I would be so grateful. I have searched and searched and can't find answers anywhere.

P.S I am hoping I don't come across as a sexual pervert, but I had to at last admit that the structure of that someone is if it is a male thinking he is sleeping next to his lady, that's all I'm saying.

Last edited by asearcher : 09-01-2022 at 01:28 PM.
Old 09-01-2022, 01:35 PM
asearcher

(me again) since I am afraid to touch it's face as I do not know if this thing is sleeping or looking at me I automatically go for the lower parts such as the legs and maybe the chest. I can't say that it has moved, as in woken up, and moved.

I have tried to think back and this is not so easy how ex lovers' bodies were shaped. I can by now say (mostly due to the leg shape) that it is not my first love, at least. Sorry to say it but I am now leaning towards, specifically the leg belonging to another lover.

I can also compare that my first love he pretty much left me alone at night that is he would sleep somewhat far from me, but this being is up really close, and that is the work of another lover. They too have the same type of legs, that invisible leg and him, and I had to really think about this to remember.

Have I caused this somehow? Have I happened to maybe bring one of his invisible astral bodies back in our reality? Or what is happening here? If it now is him, that is? For all I know he could think he is just sleeping in his own bed, and likely he is, and yet he is invisible and in mine?! It's crazy. He might just think he is sleeping next to another woman, and then turns out it is his ex? (me). What a nightmare!

And the thing if it isn't him, it is still someone tall, strong built guy and what if it is hostile, should i really feel his face then and wake him up? What if he will get all aggressive? I really do not want to be attacked first thing in the morning, to start off the day. No, thanks. And worst scenario, what if this thing will kill me? I mean, I don't know how I actually look to it? It may see me as an intruder? And want me dead? And who will hear me if I call out for help? Maybe no one? I mean, I don't know what this thing can do? I do think if I was to touch the face and remember my exes faces I would know who it is, but I can't go on there touching forever if he's sleeping as it will wake him up? I just don't understand anything about this. I try to make sense of it but it just don't make sense.
Old 09-01-2022, 02:10 PM
asearcher

..I have too thought about something else. In my current relationship pretty early on what happened was an incident when it got obvious he did not want us to touch each other like holding hands, innocent stuff like that, when we were hanging out with his family and friends. I felt rejected and therefor told him that because he found that inappropriate that it was then on him to decide if and when. I believe it caused me to shut off really and we became more like 2 buddies out in public, with family and friends. He would apologize and reach out to me but it just never felt the same so I rather did not, and if, when we happened to show physical tenderness it was never the magic it once had been before he told me. I was just shut off. There was no way I was to risk being rejected again so I never touched him. I did then not know that I was only seeing the tip of the ice berg. He had been taught from home that it was wrong and to make fun of if and when people, couples were holding hands etc. I come from a family where this was seen as natural and positive and this was the first relationship where this got to be a problem. Could I have created this fake invisible being because of the grief of not having that, that I really learned I needed to have in a relationship?

he has said he was sorry and he did change but it was sort of too late, it's OK now, I don't think about it if he touches me or not, he has grown, learn from it, the mistake of saying that, but I think a part of me just died, or that magic part of the relationship just died when we had that incident that long ago, and so now I am sort of indifferent to it. At home he was always showing signs of physical tenderness, there he was relaxed. I think it was too that he was insecure on how to behave to not do anything wrong at social gatherings. He had been taught that that was wrong. I can't say what planet he grew up on but on my planet that was not wrong.

Last edited by asearcher : 09-01-2022 at 04:55 PM.
Old 19-02-2022, 02:17 AM
Master
In time, you might get answers. I would recommend looking for more signs and then try putting the 'mosaics' together. You might have to do this many, many times.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 19-02-2022, 05:52 AM
asearcher

Thank you so Big John, so far what I can say is that it is inconsistent and I have no idea of knowing what it is.

Children have noticed it as well but not in a bed. Suddenly when going against where it stands. "There is something here" one has said and has felt too with it's hand before i told the child to come to me (but not in a startling or strict way, not wanting no drama). The child would also go back to the spot and say now it is not here anymore. The child can not see what it is either. No child can. We can't see a thing. No mist. Nothing.

It is as if it is solid in staying right where it is at least for a moment so that we will notice it that way, but it does not do anything to us (that we know of). It does not react when the child did that, or when I woke up with it so close to my own body (I still do not want to think about that part, that was way too close). It can stay for a while in it's spot, and then it is just gone.

I never told my child anything about this but the child had a similar reaction as I have had, but more curious, puzzled, when feeling with the hand, you feel a resistent, but you can break through and then the energy/air is different when you do go through the first "skin" layer. It is hard to explain, one has to feel it, I guess.

Wonder what it is doing here, with us, from time to time? It is as if it wants us to notice it by just being there, not moving at first. It's weird. So weird.
Old 19-02-2022, 07:13 AM
Master
When I was 3, I had similar experiences. My Father had just died and my Mother was going thru some very difficult times.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Last edited by BigJohn : 19-02-2022 at 02:53 PM.
Old 19-02-2022, 07:28 AM
asearcher

I'm so sorry you lost your Father so young, BigJohn. I understand it must have been very difficult for your mom.

Hum...I would love to know the mystery of the invisible one, one day, we'll see...
Old 19-02-2022, 02:57 PM
Master
I think you know the answer but then.....

Some say they are guides.
Some say they are loved ones.
Some say they are Guardian Angels and some say an Angel.

'They' probably are a mixture of all the above and then some more. Whatever we say it is is, it begins a 'foundation' for us to relate to what is 'seen' and 'experienced' and helps us to relate to 'it/them'.

Old 24-02-2022, 12:40 AM
Master

Hear are some of my standard guesses of such things . Since what you discribe did not seam to have any form of consciounesss I will leave out a ghost .
1 a thought form /tulpa . All , or most of us create them consciouly or unconsciouly . 2 Left over energy from a once living person . 3 A still alive , but asleep person in their astral body having some kind of fun with you .
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulpa

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astral_body

Wiki is fast and easy , but beter info is also on the net with some more hunting .
Old 24-02-2022, 02:36 AM
asearcher

Thank you very much, desert rat :)