Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 27-01-2022, 07:47 PM
asearcher

Can completely blocked memories cause poltergeist activity?

My question is if someone knows if completely blocked memories can cause poltergeist activity? From my understanding suppressed strong negative emotions can and most main stream of those who unknowingly cause it are pre-teens or teens (During my teens I never had it, teenanxiety).

I get it that when, if I have had suppressed strong negative emotions that it can kick things off, but if it is totally gone can it still?

The blocked memories would be when my brain was too stressed out already at the beginning of what was an argument or a fight between myself and then a current boyfriend, who was sorry to say it a psychopath, can't remember a thing.

I guess some part into the discussion or the fighting that I got to be like that, freeze, and then I sort of wonder while I am on freeze, where did my voice, feelings go? Where did my mind go? Has those feelings too been stored up somewhere where it can result in poltergeist activity?

Last edited by asearcher : 28-01-2022 at 05:08 AM.
Old 05-02-2022, 02:56 PM
Master
asearcher - Any memory, whether it's repressed or in your alert consciousness, can manifest into poltergeist activity if it is uncontrolled, unexpressed healthily or not resolved. If you have unexplained paranormal activity while not feeling at peace and one with the Universe, best to work on resolving issues.

At my former house we had a lot of paranormal activity, but it picked up during unsettling times as well as when my son was a teen. We, in the house, as well as guests could hear furniture being pushed around and skidding on the floor in my son's room in the middle of the night.

Best of luck to you.
Old 05-02-2022, 07:46 PM
asearcher

Thank you so much, blackraven. I'm sorry your son had to go through that, I've read other places too that teenage anxiety can cause such things. One must feel so helpless it happening in the very room of the son.

Well, I suppose it is a problem then. I was wondering because I have really done my best in trying to go backwards and heal the right way, but it is sort of hard when it has been things that are so bad that I "checked out". And I never check out otherwise! I've been through some tough stuff in my life where others seem more stressed out than I have (even if I am sensitive) and I always remember and keep my head somewhat cool compared. This is the last part then with my dark chapter with the psychopath, I was hoping it was over with, but each time, there's something new, now it is this last part - what my mind won't let me remember. Maybe it is easier to just move, LOL.

It's very interesting to read of your experiences with this. And thanks again :)

Last edited by asearcher : 05-02-2022 at 08:41 PM.