Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 01-04-2021, 11:20 PM
Pathfinder

Finding joy again

I'm constantly being told that I need to find "joy" again in my life in order to heal. How do I find joy again? Any examples of activities?

I'm currently registered in singing and guitar lessons (which I absolutely love). But I feel it's not enough.

Suggestions?
Old 02-04-2021, 09:10 AM
Administrator
We have an old railway line near us. it is now a walk way .
a few people have said they walked along feeling down
only to see a young lad teenager sitting on an old sleeper . playing his guiter and singing it cheered people up. and by making them smile helped him also

Namaste
Old 03-04-2021, 04:56 AM
Master

I am not allowed to tell you about the small book that I channeled because it is on a platform and I charge a small fee. However, if you want a copy, just PM me your email address, if that is allowed, and I buy you a copy send it to you :)

But maybe it is okay to send you a snippet that might help:

"Joy can be in a flower or a cat leaping or the smallest of forms, the tiny aspects of your planet. Joy is everywhere and abundant and you can immerse yourself in it as you can the ocean. When you do, things become apparent in your reality that you hadn't considered before. Things make better sense, in a sense."

"Feel the Joy around you and breathe it in deeply. It will call to your soul if you let it and free something inside yourself, some emotional pattern that is stuck in the Now."

"There is only one thing to remember about Joy. You have to do the reaching yourself to find it."

You can call on Joy anytime and it is always happy that you did.
Old 03-04-2021, 06:54 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by kays.
I'm constantly being told that I need to find "joy" again in my life in order to heal. How do I find joy again? Any examples of activities?

I'm currently registered in singing and guitar lessons (which I absolutely love). But I feel it's not enough.

Suggestions?

for me, I find joy in doing the things I love and being in an environment that is beneficial to me energetically, just ask yourself what did you love to do when you were a child?, meditate be some time alone, I am pretty sure answers will come, your heart and soul know what makes them happy and what is not.
for those who preserve life, their own life will be preserved as well, and no life is better than the other all life is equally important, and all lives are one, entwined and connected we all are, by the power of love.
Old 20-06-2021, 02:10 PM
Pathfinder
For me - Growing further on my path of Spiritual Awakening gives me joy and happiness.