Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 17-03-2021, 09:14 PM
Experiencer

Keep having disturbing reoccurring dreams

I keep having dreams of people laughing and in laughter.

Even when I think I'm feeling confident, heading somewhere in life.

I also have dreams of people getting aggressive towards me.

These dreams are happening everyday for weeks now.

What could it mean please?
Old 17-03-2021, 10:08 PM
Master
Could be negative entities hanging around you intruding in your dreams, I've had similar where I get into fights in my dreams. Amen
Old 18-03-2021, 12:55 AM
Seeker

I agree with this.
Old 21-03-2021, 09:37 AM
Pathfinder

There's not enough info given.. might be best to post a sample of each dream.. reoccurring dreams give important messages to ourselves. From what you have given seems like your overly concerned about what people think of you or how they react to you..
Old 25-03-2021, 03:28 AM
Yaoughta

Reoccurring dreams reoccur for a reason. Usually, it is something you need to see or understand or learn that you're not seeing, understanding or learning or something you refuse to accept. Dream interpretation should start with feeling. If the dreams make you feel uncomfortable, then they have to do with a situation that makes you feel uncomfortable. If they make you feel fearful, then they have something to do with a current fear. Follow the thread. If that doesn't work, when you wake up from having them and realize you're dreaming, replay them in your mind as to how you would like to have them playout or confront those who are laughing and ask them what's so funny? One way or another, they should be resolved.