Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Closed Thread

Old 07-11-2020, 12:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjob
Respectfully responding, who is it that truly is accessing The Akashic Records?
Or, one might ask, can incarnates access them ever?
I was told by a source I respect no incarnate can.
Ha!

And here we have ''Akashic Records 101'':

https://www.gaia.com/article/akashic...kashic-records

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 07-11-2020, 12:36 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Ha!

And here we have ''Akashic Records 101'':

https://www.gaia.com/article/akashic...kashic-records

There's another website with the ending "101"..... There's a lot to wade through on that website and I wonder if anyone here has actually tried what's suggested there? If so, how were they certain they'd accessed the actual records? How would you know?
Old 07-11-2020, 12:37 PM
Deactivated Account
I think we're losing focus - me included - and are again off topic.
Old 07-11-2020, 02:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heightend-Awareness
Respectfully replying, and some may blow raspberries at this, but what about those that can access the akashic records?

I have no idea what that is, or if there is such a thing.

Quote:
This does not get diluted, distorted or manipulated in any shape or form other than by those who interpret the information contained. It is far more credible and accurate than anything on the material plane we exsist on. As it goes hand in hand with the saying,"God only knows". As this is held within the information feild that not many can access. It would be similar to Gods personal account of events, past present and future of everything.

Well, all I know is people identified the virus and have tried to find out where it came from. The best we can tell is it transmuted thought animals and became contagious to humans. It's happened before including bird flu, AIDS and other diseases, and that seems to have happened again with covid. It will also happen again with new illnesses in the future. Next time it happens there will be conspiracy theories all over again.
Old 07-11-2020, 09:02 PM
Master
''Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety'' ~ Benjamin Franklin.

Let truthful words heal and strengthen you, and cast aside the fear.
Old 07-11-2020, 09:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
I have no idea what that is, or if there is such a thing.

Well, all I know is people identified the virus and have tried to find out where it came from. The best we can tell is it transmuted thought animals and became contagious to humans. It's happened before including bird flu, AIDS and other diseases, and that seems to have happened again with covid. It will also happen again with new illnesses in the future. Next time it happens there will be conspiracy theories all over again.
I would tell you of my understandings of its origins but as previously stated it was not well received as it challenged many peoples belief systems of what is and isn't true. How can you prove something that is difficult to show others that cannot see?

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.
Old 07-11-2020, 09:33 PM
Deactivated Account
Proof is difficult but surely it doesn't mean it shouldn't be attempted if sound evidence can be presented?
Old 07-11-2020, 10:16 PM
Master
Quote:
Proof is difficult but surely it doesn't mean it shouldn't be attempted if sound evidence can be presented?
The 'sound evidence' is dependant on what type of format it has to be in order for it to be credible. As evidence by one on a website can say one thing and another who has experienced it and explaining it verbally are two separate accounts. Just like if you were to believe in one system and someone else in another who has had the experience over the other. Then the latter would be questioned somewhat and the evidence still remains unsatisfactory. Only when all are aligned does any credible evidence emerge from any source be it form physical and non-physical forms become acceptable and 'sound evidence'.

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Old 08-11-2020, 06:51 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heightend-Awareness
The 'sound evidence' is dependant on what type of format it has to be in order for it to be credible. As evidence by one on a website can say one thing and another who has experienced it and explaining it verbally are two separate accounts. Just like if you were to believe in one system and someone else in another who has had the experience over the other. Then the latter would be questioned somewhat and the evidence still remains unsatisfactory. Only when all are aligned does any credible evidence emerge from any source be it form physical and non-physical forms become acceptable and 'sound evidence'.

The format of sound evidence is one where ideally there is more than a single source for the information. Ideas, thoughts, beliefs, hypotheses, theories are not necessarily sound evidence.

Even personal experiences that unshakeably persuade a single experiencer is still not evidence but the more people telling of similar experiences the more that information could be considered evidence - in my approach. For example my own speciality is afterlife but my personal experience is not evidence we survive the death of our bodies. But I can point to abundant evidence because so many other people have had similar experiences.

It's not proof but untold numbers consider it sound evidence.
Old 08-11-2020, 07:41 AM
Master
Quote:
The format of sound evidence is one where ideally there is more than a single source for the information. Ideas, thoughts, beliefs, hypotheses, theories are not necessarily sound evidence.

Even personal experiences that unshakeably persuade a single experiencer is still not evidence but the more people telling of similar experiences the more that information could be considered evidence - in my approach. For example my own speciality is afterlife but my personal experience is not evidence we survive the death of our bodies. But I can point to abundant evidence because so many other people have had similar experiences.

It's not proof but untold numbers consider it sound evidence.
That would be like someone pointing and saying I just saw God. Then those who question ask for proof. How would they prove that? When no other explanation or evidence can be given other than that of the individual's own experience and the knowledge obtained.

Closed Thread