Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 27-03-2021, 09:03 AM
Master
It was all happening last night - 5 mins before bed and a light that comes on under the roof eaves in my small conservatory, normally a dim glow or bright of a random shape to confirm something ive done - but this time a statue, a human head and shoulders very bright, eyes as well - all I wanted to do was go bed... I thought I'd finished doing my bit fighting this dam virus.

Then I was awoken after a good sleep with a man playing a violin and the words 'came to mind' - 'pull the sleep from his eyes, heavens over there' I could see him in my mind - choice of words to make me listen, take note!!! and then being reminded what I already knew and told my wife when on many occasions recently they keep extending this one lockdown and offering future goodies, teasing carrots to the 20/30s as in do this and get in clubs and on planes etc...

God doesn't want his healthy youngsters under 50's 'his children' jabbed up every year - immune systems are strong enough if people are taught correctly - people will have to have these jabs every year if science has anything to do with it - immune systems will become reliant on them, and 'who' controls the jabs in future years - science?

I'm just the messenger… fine line this advising - between helping save lives as in the jab and a controlling situation, must tread carefully, ive seen account closed on some who step out of line - so here I go, first of many forums.

I'll just remind people, if you want to have the jab, don't let me change your mind - have it... as in free will, if it makes you feel stronger and more protected. i'll also just mention its not just about being strong in mind, fighting viruses - its about keeping your vibes high 'vibrational energy... more time in nature, laughter, gratitude, being kind to people - less time with stressful messages online, immune systems will respond.

My quote... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey to pick you up if you fall - but I will shine a light and show people many times - you can, or should go this way...

Last edited by one-light : 27-03-2021 at 09:07 PM.
Old 03-04-2021, 11:13 AM
Master
Just an update here... There is a message on here regarding someone feeling a little pressure from family to get jabbed up - the ones jabbed up are safe they are told, so they are ok, so it has to be 'free will' IMO... its so important not to send that 'fear word' and send it to our cells and immune system - cells have some awareness.

https://www.mentalhealthforum.net/fo...az-jab.364960/

I put a message on my thread below last year that I had received a message that God is concerned with 'free will' that a mistake 'could possibly' be made with one of the jabs injected in many worldwide, only could?

https://www.mentalhealthforum.net/fo...system.322109/

As ive said before, my concern 'right now' is the youngsters to me 20/40s who will have super strong immune systems - some weren't even aware they had covid and immune systems dealt with it, and many older ones 'strong in mind' who just get on with life and don't fear - many 'youngsters' in the UK right now are getting excited that some kind of normality will return, and then be allowed to go in pubs and clubs again.

My concern is these youngsters will be tempted to get in line for the jab, to protect the older ones 'who will already be jabbed up' and possibly to be sure they can fly to holidays again - as long as they realise the immune system will become reliant on the jab 'every year' - so no saying in ten years time you were not forewarned.

No guarantees of course, if you want the jab and feel safer, go get it when allowed to - have a good day everyone, we will get through this...

My quote... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey to pick you up if you fall - but I will shine a light and show people many times - you can, or should go this way...
Old 04-04-2021, 07:14 AM
Master
I had a dream... I was talking over a microphone to many people with passion and energy that I have, and telling them to Stay Strong – then I awoke thinking wow that was vivid – I nipped the bathroom gather my thoughts, silly dream I thought, it happens.... then back in bed tense calves that ive been discussing on the sonic boom thread on AP page – they immediately came and the leg twitching.

I have ‘finally’ worked out after 2 years, the leg tensing is when God speaks to me, with the guidance of the Holy Spirit and/or the belly growling, can be either – messages, it happens to many people, not in a video voice recording - as in knowing, and me a car mechanic for 30 yrs, I then went about delivering 30K church invitation flyers over many years to shop counters.

And i’m saying this to anyone, youngsters – yes be successful to support your family, but you want more help and assistance from higher knowledge ‘go earn it’ go beyond the call of duty by helping others.

I wasn’t sure writing this early, I was going to double check, I said to my support my Angels just going write a few words then meditate, single point connection with a nice warm cup of tea in my belly, but didn't need to words flow.

And words keep coming to my mind 'something's going on' - as in the way its all being handled in some countries... dream could be just that ive helped a few with my knowledge shared on forums or higher knowledge knows something on this we don’t know...

Last edited by one-light : 04-04-2021 at 09:16 PM.
Old 08-04-2021, 05:01 PM
Master
Ive been busy the last few days on Facebook, new to it and finding my way around, and trying to promote my Church Regeneration Project - it will work, just needs time... I did get time though to put this on a MH forum on my viruses thread.

-------

I had a news link come through to my phone today, where Matt Hancock dismissed something said by someone regarding the possibility of herd immunity in the UK soon, as many have been jabbed up and many had the virus - 70% it said, don't know how true that is.

95+% of the 'healthy' youngsters 20/40's and well above, immune systems will be strong - IMO national TV advertising is what's required 'if' they were to do this - teaching people how to be strong in mind 'lose the fear factor' - I have emailed so many government departments/radio stations/ newspapers in 2020.

This would help with protection 'the advertising' against so called variants, I say so called, because there will be other flu bugs - all getting on the band wagon easy with the 'fear factor' given out by news, lowering peoples immune systems.

Send positive signals to your cell defence system everyone while we wait - what will be, will be, with this - a lot of higher up's headless chickens running around making decisions, is the jab safe, is it not - what shall we do... All we can do is wait and see what happens, Stay Strong everyone, try and enjoy your day - that's all we can do.

Nothings working as yet is it... keep busy everyone, breathe, and be kind to others, this increases your vibes for better health and protection in this war we're in - Stay Strong...

Last edited by one-light : 08-04-2021 at 06:19 PM.