Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 06-04-2021, 03:12 PM
asearcher

demon with blue eyes?

I was somewhere where there were lots of white, which reminded me of ancient greek, somewhere inside of such a building. In the middle of this, as if this was the place to be, there was a demon looking creature who looked at me with blue shining eyes and had long, dark, sharped fingernails. I spoke something, as in a pray or only words. As if this was the thing to do, I could see my own arms and hands in a careful way touching this demon looking creature's hands and fingernails. It did not move. The eyes kept looking right at me. Then I woke up. It did not feel like a nightmare.

When I woke too I tried to see if there was anytihng blue coming from electric device, that could have created it in the dream, but there were none that I could find.

I have read that blue eyes mean failure and shyness, but this is as far as I've come.

Anyone who knows more, please, share =)

Last edited by asearcher : 06-04-2021 at 06:47 PM.
Old 07-04-2021, 07:35 AM
Elfin

Hi darling.... I do not know, or have had experience of this... But all I can say is that we should never ever "assume" that something that appears to look "devil like" , may well be the complete opposite.
He was not evil or "devil" related ( and I for one do not believe the devil is real )...
... In other words, """ never judge a book by it's cover"""....
Also.. the fact that everything you viewed was pure white, in itself , was a message...... Anything pure white can only be good...
Old 07-04-2021, 09:17 AM
Administrator
As soon as i read this the name Athena came to mind but she is from the greek mythology era.
it is not always bad when you see the devil it could be thay she had a wicked sense of humour.
i am not very up on greek mythology but that is the name that came to me.

Look it up read about her and you may find something that you can resonate with.

Namaste
Old 08-04-2021, 08:04 PM
asearcher

Thank you both so very much =) good confirmations
Old 09-04-2021, 11:12 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
Thank you both so very much =) good confirmations
..... And blue eyes.. ????
.... Need I say more...
... Bring him on !!!.