Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 01-02-2019, 02:39 PM
Master
I had to look through the old threads you started Element because I just love what insight and information you have to teach, so this needs to be bumped. I will probably have questions after I have time to read it in depth later lol
Old 09-02-2019, 02:41 AM
Knower

This was interesting and good to know that tumbles can be used. I see a lot of "crystal charging" water bottles being sold with generator crystals in them.
Old 10-02-2019, 03:36 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Element
It all started when Nat looked at some polished tumble-stones, she could see unusual energetic things about them – some had spirals of various coloured energy extending from them, others had striating channels, others again seemed to have no more than a 'fuzzy cloud'.
Nat had been looking at the subtle anatomy inside minerals for a long time and she had drawn images of all the different energetic structures they possessed. One of these was a strange looking three-dimensional ‘propeller’ shape with four ‘petals’. Each petal was for each of the four elements, Air, Water, Fire and Earth – the basic building blocks of energetic life. By putting the mineral inside the medium of one the four elements; we were saturating the mineral with that energy type and the ‘Monad’ had then no choice to increase the absorption of the other three elements to maintain harmony and balanced equilibrium. That was why there would be a sudden increase of mineral energy much greater than before. The conclusion we reached about Gem Elixirs is that they are a valid method of using crystal energies for healing but one should be certain the minerals used are non-toxic.
We had felt that we wanted to start a family for a few months and although we were ‘trying hard’, nothing seemed to be happening. So one day we decided to put some of our own research to the test. We knew that the mineral Rhodocrosite had a direct association to conception and can be used to treat infertility and impotence so decided to give it a go. So I cleaned and scrubbed a kg of the natural, rough mineral. We then weighed it out to three equal quantities of around 330g or so. We then cut the tops off three ‘2 litre’ plastic bottles and put them on the kitchen counter in a row. We poured in one litre of water (we actually used mineral water because it tasted better than the tap water) into each bottle and added the measured quantity of the Rhodocrosite mineral to each bottle.
The next day, Nat decanted and drank the water from one of the bottles, through the day. When the bottle was empty, she refilled it with a litre of more water and the bottle was placed at the ‘back of the queue’. She continued to drink the Rhodocrosite elixir every day.
After 3 weeks she was pregnant we were delighted. Some nine months later, a beautiful Soul returned to this world.

I will soon post an article about the specific use of thoughtforms with such minerals and explain that the mineral does not have to be in contact with either the healer or the patient; it can be placed on a table nearby & work can be done just as perfectly.

Another awesome aspect of your crystal healing experimentation explained, thank you!

As you talk about crystal/mineral/monad evolution and mention angelite and it is supposedly a compacted evolved form of celestite, what do you make of that? You've heard this too right? I guess it is scientific fact that angelite and celestite were once the same, but of course I can't personally say that for certain. but anyways, angelite is a later form of the crystal celestite. and you say angelite is among those that is in the 1st or 'weakest' group. is celestite also, or does the physical transformation of minerals and that evolution have nothing to do with which group or sensitivity a crystal has in that way?

So did you guys experiment with keeping the rose quartz or other crystals in the water for more than 24 hours? is the 36 hour staying power just with a 24 hour charge, or what kind of variables with all that do you recall being discovered? like does a 5 minute charge make the water rosey for an hour, or still 36 hours? etc.. and you said in an earlier thread that putting the crystals outside of the glass works too?
Lol I started putting crystals in these 5 gallon water jugs my fiance keeps us stocked with as our drinking water supply, and he kept getting upset about them being in there.. I told him too bad at first but finally let him have his way but put the crystals around it. I mean I put crystals in the gallons before but I hadn't done it much or regularly like I started doing like last month. Unfortunately it's hard for me to tell what effect if any things have on me or those around me. but hearing your explanation and experience with it is really reaffirming and wonderful information and insight for me to incorporate in my understandings, thank you.

That is great to hear about the dirt too. I heard you should put crystals by plants and stuff, but you know I never knew for sure. are there other examples you could give or ideas to try to use the crystal energies more around the house, for personal random use, or outside of course?
I wonder if you had any discoveries about crystal grid type things? or putting certain crystals together? do like their colorful energy fields mix and intermingle or change, or just kind of stay the same and keep doing their own thing?

Well, what about when you drink the gem elixirs and stuff, like does the effect only last 36 hours, or how do crystals influence us really? I know you have the 7 types, balancer, transformer, etc. which I have to learn and understand more about, but in general how does the monad energy impact us?

That is beautiful story about the rhodocrosite and pregnancy that elixir dosing must also have some pretty awesome implications for the fetus/child! so was that the son that you had communication with before birth?
Old 13-02-2020, 12:24 AM
Newbie ;)

Element, thanks so much for sending me a copy of the book that you and Nat wrote. I was looking for it everywhere (I guess I had to go to the source!). I have been reading it and it's DENSE but holy cow, it's got some serious information in there. I have put a lot of the information to use and I am seeing a lot of the stuff pan out. When I am done doing a deep read, I am going to have a LOT of questions - be ready! :-)
Old 13-02-2020, 12:34 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphirez
Another awesome aspect of your crystal healing experimentation explained, thank you!

As you talk about crystal/mineral/monad evolution and mention angelite and it is supposedly a compacted evolved form of celestite, what do you make of that? You've heard this too right? I guess it is scientific fact that angelite and celestite were once the same, but of course I can't personally say that for certain. but anyways, angelite is a later form of the crystal celestite. and you say angelite is among those that is in the 1st or 'weakest' group. is celestite also, or does the physical transformation of minerals and that evolution have nothing to do with which group or sensitivity a crystal has in that way?

So did you guys experiment with keeping the rose quartz or other crystals in the water for more than 24 hours? is the 36 hour staying power just with a 24 hour charge, or what kind of variables with all that do you recall being discovered? like does a 5 minute charge make the water rosey for an hour, or still 36 hours? etc.. and you said in an earlier thread that putting the crystals outside of the glass works too?
Lol I started putting crystals in these 5 gallon water jugs my fiance keeps us stocked with as our drinking water supply, and he kept getting upset about them being in there.. I told him too bad at first but finally let him have his way but put the crystals around it. I mean I put crystals in the gallons before but I hadn't done it much or regularly like I started doing like last month. Unfortunately it's hard for me to tell what effect if any things have on me or those around me. but hearing your explanation and experience with it is really reaffirming and wonderful information and insight for me to incorporate in my understandings, thank you.

That is great to hear about the dirt too. I heard you should put crystals by plants and stuff, but you know I never knew for sure. are there other examples you could give or ideas to try to use the crystal energies more around the house, for personal random use, or outside of course?
I wonder if you had any discoveries about crystal grid type things? or putting certain crystals together? do like their colorful energy fields mix and intermingle or change, or just kind of stay the same and keep doing their own thing?

Well, what about when you drink the gem elixirs and stuff, like does the effect only last 36 hours, or how do crystals influence us really? I know you have the 7 types, balancer, transformer, etc. which I have to learn and understand more about, but in general how does the monad energy impact us?

That is beautiful story about the rhodocrosite and pregnancy that elixir dosing must also have some pretty awesome implications for the fetus/child! so was that the son that you had communication with before birth?

Hey Sapphirez, I actually got a copy of the book that Nat and Element wrote on crystal energies and elixirs. I don't know if I will do his knowledge justice, but basically there are essentially two layers of subtle existence for crystals. The 7 types that he discusses reflects the more general "first layer" let's say of the existence of the crystal (he refers to them as an "Iestruct" in his book). Then, each crystal also has a unique existence (a second, more minor layer lets say) called a costruct. This second layer creates specific effects on one of the three major layers of a human's energetic centers (which is a chakra, but there are different layers to each chakra, its actually pretty dense and has to be drawn out which I cant do here - sorry!).

With all of this said, if you can understand the general iestruct and the more specific costruct of each crystal, then you can put them to practice for you in ways that will benefit your overall well-being. One that I have been religiously using is rose quartz; this stone is written as a powerful crystal that resonates by lets say occupying the space in your mental energies, so that negative thoughts have a hard time taking root. Believe it or not, it actually works. Raw stones, unpolished, are the best and the larger the better. With that said, if you charge up water with rose quartz you can drink it and it's weird: it won't stop bad thoughts from coming (I live with my parents and I have a lot of frustrations with them lately!), but it does seem to stop them from taking root in my mind. It's like...my brain is slippery to negative thoughts and so they tend to glide off faster. This is a huge difference from my prior experience, in which I would lean into these thoughts and ruminate in them for a substantial time - it's just not happening anymore, and this of course cascades into more positive thoughts, which cascades into more positive thoughts, etc., etc. Try it out and tell me what you think! Oh and for sure ask Element for a copy of his book (it's out of print but you can buy a copy if you ask. I totally was looking for it online but Amazon.com doesn't have it.)
Old 11-03-2020, 08:31 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by eemaanj
Element, thanks so much for sending me a copy of the book that you and Nat wrote. I was looking for it everywhere (I guess I had to go to the source!). I have been reading it and it's DENSE but holy cow, it's got some serious information in there. I have put a lot of the information to use and I am seeing a lot of the stuff pan out. When I am done doing a deep read, I am going to have a LOT of questions - be ready! :-)

Put your questions to me as you like - I'm not often in here but I will happily answer as and when I can.
Old 15-03-2020, 03:04 PM
Pathfinder

Sappirez - apologies for the year+ delay in answering your questions.. better late than never!

Angelite & Celestite are two completely different minerals; Angelite is aka as Anhydrite - or more accurately anhydrous calcium sulfate whereas Celestite is Strontium Sulphate. See here:https://www.mindat.org/mesg-413844.html

The physical reality of minerals has nothing to do with their evolutionary grouping; remember it is not the 'body' - it is the Monad - the 'spirit' that is evolving - it just wraps around itself the natural matter for its evolutionary position.

The gem elixir principle we researched was just to find out 'what' happened, 'why' it happened and 'how long' did it last? Once we understood what was going on we then looked at making the process as efficient as possible; that's how we came up with the 3 glasses technique. It wasn't that keeping a stone in water for a longer period resulted in the charge lasting longer - it didn't. It was just an observation that the charge lasted a maximum of 36 hours once the stone was removed. 5 minutes will do very little...

Grids we did look at but our findings would not necessarily be appreciated by people that use this technique. We had nothing to gain or lose by publishing our findings; it was a purely objective study. The greatest effect that occurs when anyone uses a grid is as a result of the thought forms they create during the process and 'use' of a grid. Comparitively little effect if any comes from the actual energies of the stones used. Some people won't like that statement - but our work was about the transformation of information in the subject; we had no cause to make glib statements without backing them up. One classic irony that catches a lot of people out with grids - when using quartz points in particular is that the grids are often laid out in a fashion that presumes that energy from one crystal flows out from the point in a direction - as carried on in the layout. While indeed, there is an energy channel present - it actually enters IN to the point - not out from it. It is only a solar energy channel to provided energetic sustenance for the Monad in the crystal - and has no benefit whatesoever to a Human Being; there are lots of different subtle solar energies but this one in the case of crystals and minerals does not actually interact with us at all. The subject is really all about thought forms.

This one could take some time...

Eemaanj has touched on it… There are several ‘subtle structures’ that ALL minerals and crystals have. The evolutionary one (Iestruct; short for Individual evolutionary structure) is purely there for evolutionary reasons for the monad and although we can use it in some situations – it isn’t really the ‘key’. The other one – the (Costruct; short for Compositionary Structure) is the key. It is directly involved with the creation of what we term subtle ‘Mineral energy’ – this is the ‘energy of the crystal or stones that we can largely benefit from when we use the right approach. The reason being – the mineral energy is specifically unique – yet there are Human subtle energies that are very closely similar to it. These might be behind all manner of different processes of our physical / emotional health. Our human energies can become miscoded or corrupted (long explanation why not entered here) and this results in the manifestation of illness and or dis-ease. By using the correctly associated mineral energy (whatever it may be) the mineral energy begins to reprogram or ‘fix’ the miscoding / corrupt information command in the Human energy.
So the real beneficial energy in crystals and stones is their mineral energy. It is this that the water is charged with by the Monad action. It has nothing to do with the evolutionary group of the crystal or stone.
I’ll be honest and answer that I simply don’t remember how long the charged water energy lasts in the human body once the water is consumed. The elixirs are really only a worthwhile procedure where there is a long term plan – or where the situation merits the practice over the – let’s be honest here - infinitely more powerful approach of a deliberate thoughtform exercise with the correct mineral energy.

It was my daughter; she is nearly 15 now.
Old 10-04-2021, 06:37 PM
Knower
5 questions

I don't know if you still around,
1-if you write a book what its name and where I can get it?
2-have you been testing moldavite crystal? what group of crystals it's belong?
3-assuming you keep a fan on a crystal to triple their energy output but put them in a jar of glass inside another jar where you put the Elixer of the water, will they still affect the water as in subtle energetic level?
4-if you combine both earth elements for example put crystal at earth,water the earth, and also bring candle ,and also bring airflow with a fan will the energy output triple for each element? or only just one triple the energy?
5- that would be nice if you can please do a complete list of all crystals and their groups, because when I try to match with your group but I have difficulty categorizing them if that not too much to ask, please.
and the last thing I must out of curiosity do you have the equipment you use to test (the subtle energy) from what I understand we don't have equipment that can detect subtle energy yet, do you use psychic abilities or equipment?, sorry it's actually 6 question :|
for those who preserve life, their own life will be preserved as well, and no life is better than the other all life is equally important, and all lives are one, entwined and connected we all are, by the power of love.