Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 10-01-2020, 05:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker
True what you say
Let’s just say
I am not so enabled
To transmit bliss
Or any awakening
In any manner

One doesn't transmit it one shares it. Transmitting is still at the dualistic stage, there is a you and someone else that you are sending to.

Shaktipat is possible once the 5th chakra is opened. It is a simple sending of energy, that is different than sharing ones being and providing space for another. It is more of a flooding of energy into another. At this level one begins to also feel the energy around them and from others. Easy to confuse it with the divine.

Divine grace or connecting to the divine happens more once the 7th chakra is opened.

Divine grace is more along the lines of sharing presence as such a connection provides silence/expansion and energy flows.
Old 10-01-2020, 07:39 PM
Guide
This is super random and I hope it's not inappropriate. But since my kundalini awakened I noticed I have sexual dreams with intense orgasms. I also feel my root chakra expanding through dreams as well
Old 10-01-2020, 09:02 PM
Legrand

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelRain
This is super random and I hope it's not inappropriate. But since my kundalini awakened I noticed I have sexual dreams with intense orgasms. I also feel my root chakra expanding through dreams as well

Hello Angel Rain,

Simply enjoy the ride, it will bring you to a deeper ecstasy.
Old 10-01-2020, 09:10 PM
Legrand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi

When the degree of separation between Duality and Non Duality is at the distance of only a Planck-length, the pull towards oblivion is ecstatic...like the second hand of a clock being pulled towards midnight.

Hello Shivani,

I like this reason as an incentive to have created this world. I will surf on it.

Enjoy!
Old 10-01-2020, 10:16 PM
Legrand

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonesboy

Shaktipat is possible once the 5th chakra is opened. It is a simple sending of energy, that is different than sharing ones being and providing space for another. It is more of a flooding of energy into another. At this level one begins to also feel the energy around them and from others. Easy to confuse it with the divine.

Hello Jonesboy,

From my experience of conferring energy to another by Shaktipat always came with a responsibility for the one giving it. By doing so you take on you to help the other to open their knots. It seems its not the case from what you are saying here.

I prefer leaving it to the Goddess Herself doing so.
Old 10-01-2020, 11:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelRain

You are feeling energy and subconsciously at this point translating it sexually which is why you dream it.

The energy can feel very sexual.
Old 10-01-2020, 11:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand
Hello Jonesboy,

From my experience of conferring energy to another by Shaktipat always came with a responsibility for the one giving it. By doing so you take on you to help the other to open their knots. It seems its not the case from what you are saying here.

I prefer leaving it to the Goddess Herself doing so.

I don’t do shaktipat bad I would agree if you are working or sharing energy with such intent you need to take responsibility or be willing to for whatever may occur.
Old 11-01-2020, 12:11 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker

We begin humbly
Subtly
By slow assimilation
The desire to serve also ego precipitation
As a mere conduit
We are presence without a silhouette

Helping others is not ego.

One can’t help others like I am describing if it is from ego. Now I agree lots of people who do shaktipat can still really get caught up in ego and that one should be careful.

I can assure you one can help others, help them drop issues and fears, progress along the path. To you that may be ego but I assure you it is beyond that.

Grace might be right before you but your beliefs may make you blind to it.

The trick is just being open and having some curiosity.
Old 11-01-2020, 03:42 AM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonesboy
Helping others is not ego.

One can’t help others like I am describing if it is from ego..

Why would you say that? It’s clear that that is from ego, if we have to use the words.

Jl
Old 11-01-2020, 03:44 AM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand
Hello Shivani,

I like this reason as an incentive to have created this world. I will surf on it.

Enjoy!

You’re welcome