Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 19-03-2014, 04:31 PM
mb6954

Quote:
Originally Posted by flowerchild508
Last night I attempted to astral project for the fourth time this week. I do seem to get closer every time but there is one thing I still can't seem to do right; project out of my physical body.
Here are my symptoms from the first three attempts:

1. Body numbness all over
2. Feelings that my whole body is spinning
3. Intense tingling sensation all over

Here are my symptoms from the most recent attempt:

1. Body numbness all over
2. Feelings that my whole body is spinning
3. Intense tingling sensation all over
(The next symptoms are only happened last night)
4. Feelings that my body is either 'puffing up' or expanding
5. Intense growing pain like feelings all over my body
6. Feeling that a led blanket is being placed over me

I woke up with taking a deep short breath because the tingling sensations were getting way too strong and once I sat up the pain was really showing in my arms, legs, feet, ankles and hands and the pain is still there nearly an hour later.
Does anyone know what method I can take to astral project and what am I doing wrong?

Well pain doesn't sound right. You shouldn't have any pain because you should be completely relaxed the pain could be hindering your results. The pain could have you more aware of your body than you should be. I've found that to AP you need to forget about your body but once your out your out you forget all about your body anyway.

Body numbness and tingling sound about right those sensations are commonly associated with sleep paralysis. Same as spinning. Same as led blanket. Plus you could very well be on the verge of having an experience as you describe the body expanding sensation.

Well I use Lucid Dreaming as a path into Astral Projection. I wouldn't be able to Astral Project if I couldn't Lucid Dream. So I can't give you any techniques.

The thing about Astral Projection is that it's not just a case of having the will power to have an experience. You need the will power sure but you also need to form a balance between your dreams and waking life. Hard to explain. I've found meditation can really help because it puts you into that stage where your bordering around sleep and no thoughts are running through your head you are just being. Do you meditate?
Old 12-04-2014, 04:11 AM
Newbie ;)

Bunny My oboe/ap journey

Hi I'm new- I'll get to the point cuz I talk a lot n don't wanna babble - learned of astral projection ABT 3 years ago when my nephew came to me telling me he'd been experiencing spontaneous astral projection episodes n I was scared for him- religious based fears- it began a spiritual journey for me n I've learned so much- here's what I've experienced since trying- feeling of floating up g then I'd open my eyes n just be there- in the bed or whatever -- I've done it all binaural beats - YouTube guided meditation vids- one night with no sleep paralysis or anything I was on the couch n just woke up standing next to myself I poked my own leg- ( was scared to look at my face idk why) things looked like there was black spots in it like my vision was fading out- from studying I had learned to rub my hands together and touch objects to deepen the phase- it worked I went to the door I guess I thought that was the way out then I popped back in---- the only other time I was on my stomach which I hear is not as common as back- and got full vibrations then as if my vision was a camera low- like a camera on a skateboard ??....I know- I went Dow the side of the bed out the door n about two feet down the hall then I popped back in but this time I synced a presence in the corner- about a 5 foot ( shaped like a hil/mountain...) about 3 feet wide with red eyes, I kinda pretended like it didn't bug me like as if you were whaling down a dark alley at night n ran into a shady lookin guy so you just play it cool as if to say " I know you won't hurt me" and it didn't follow me or anything, it was only in my peripheral vision and I just turned from it and forgot about it and tried to move forward, that's as far as I got- n I had one lucid dream -- it was so way cool but I can't do it again- I continue to work on all this and I joined this forum cuz I don't really have anybody who likes stuff like this in my circle of family n friends- I continuer to work on all this and would love to help ppl- I know ALL about it n I've read a lot of books but those are my only experiences- I'll tell about the lucid dream and some telepathic (sex type) experiences I've had- kisses n stuff---- lol thanks if anyone reads!!!!!!
Old 12-04-2014, 04:19 AM
Newbie ;)

4 years- 2 short projections n 1 lucid dream- all so cool n worth all my time- I just started meditating a few weeks ago- hope it helps- having FAST progress with that tho ;)
Old 12-04-2014, 07:02 AM
Pathfinder

Hi Mymarty,
Looking forward to hearing more of your travels