Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > General

Old 30-08-2012, 01:24 PM
SoulWhisperer

Subliminal music

Has anyone ever listened to subliminal music? Does anyone know the shapeshifter level one DNA activation CD's, is willing to share the results?

Thank you.

Blessings

SOULWHISPERER
Old 31-08-2012, 09:48 PM
LightFilledHeart

I am learning about the Solfeggio scale and have been experimenting with music and sounds that incoporate it... fascinating!!!
Old 31-08-2012, 10:08 PM
SoulWhisperer

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeartLight
I am learning about the Solfeggio scale and have been experimenting with music and sounds that incoporate it... fascinating!!!

You mean, on a therapeutic level? And have you ever tried subliminal music like brain wave mind voyages or monroe hemisync gateway experience?

SOULWHISPERER
Old 01-09-2012, 01:16 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeartLight
I'd suggest you look into the findings of Jamie Buturff.
Old 01-09-2012, 03:05 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulWhisperer
You mean, on a therapeutic level? And have you ever tried subliminal music like brain wave mind voyages or monroe hemisync gateway experience?

SOULWHISPERER

Hi Soul Whisperer. Not specifically on a therapeutic level, no, though I'm told that is also an effect. My interest lies in the spiritual benefits these tones provide, and which were summarily removed from the general populace with the switch to the (adjusted and modified) modern day scale. I have listened to Monroe's hemisync CD's, but it was some years ago.
Old 01-09-2012, 05:19 PM
SoulWhisperer

Thank you for your answer my friend. I had a curious experience once with Monroe. I actually had a lucid remote viewing experience. And their guided meditation actually made me visualize parts of my real body with eyes closed.

Can you tell me about some of your experience, if any?

Blessings

SOULWHISPERER
Old 01-09-2012, 11:47 PM
LightFilledHeart

In all honesty I don't recall having any spectacular experiences with the hemi-synch tapes. My only recall is that I felt very relaxed and peaceful and was surprised when it was over, as it felt like I'd only been listening for a few moments. I felt rested, peaceful and at the same time charged with new energy. If I had any sort of out of body experience, it was at an unconscious level and I am not aware of it. Your experience sounds much more lucid than mine.