Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > General

Old 18-03-2012, 11:17 PM
UndercoverElephant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritlite
Share your thoughts with me.

I think she tried to be herself when placed in a totally alien and largely hostile situation, with the whole world watching, and ended up being respected by almost everybody.

Old 27-05-2012, 07:16 AM
neptune13

I went into labour with my first child on their wedding day. It was midnight here in New Zealand. I thought she was the most gentle loving caring 'Soul'. She had a beautiful love for people and a deep concern for all those in need. She captured the hearts of the world. I had just given birth to my last child when I heard of her death from my Dad and gosh I cried.
Old 05-06-2012, 03:47 PM
Skins_Princess

I wasn't born yet when she got married, I was born in 1983, a year after William, a year before Harry, and 2 years after she married but yes I vaguely remember hearing things about her marriage and divorce to Prince Charles (and I haven't been a major fan of his because of what I've heard), I'm obsessed with William her son, she died when I was almost 14, and I was in the 8th grade here in the US and I remember my English teacher speaking about it and how sad some people were that day. But I had little knowledge until recently about all her good works and now I can feel the sadness they felt.
Old 05-06-2012, 10:24 PM
Administrator
We have just had a maJor overload of the queens 60 years on the throne here, im not a royalist and im not patriotic either, but i did watch a interview with william, where he was saying he was missing his mother Diana at his wedding, he had tears in his eyes as he spoke of her.

Namaste
Old 06-06-2012, 12:53 AM
She is still my idol - I am a tall blonde - when I walk into a Walmart - I usually pretend I am Princess Di - giving love to the ' less fortunate'...
I always have an incredible experience ... I know it may sound weird.
But I love going there...being the goddess Princess Di spreading smiles and kindness like she did wherever she went.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 06-06-2012, 01:14 AM
Master
I think of her as the World Princess... beautiful, troubled and so kind hearted. The royal family was surprised at the widespread outpouring of love after her death, but I wasn't.

Xan

Old 09-06-2012, 02:23 PM
Skins_Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
We have just had a maJor overload of the queens 60 years on the throne here, im not a royalist and im not patriotic either, but i did watch a interview with william, where he was saying he was missing his mother Diana at his wedding, he had tears in his eyes as he spoke of her.

Namaste

I wonder if that interview is up on youtube. Anyway, no disrespect to the queen but I bet it gets boring sometimes having the same queen and prince consort year after year. I wouldn't want her to abdicate for Charles though. I'm still hoping William will be able to rule in his current lifetime. I know he'll be an old man but hey we are around the same age so maybe I can rejoice with the British nations.
Old 09-06-2012, 08:47 PM
Buzz

I think she captured the public's imagination because she never adopted the demeanor of the Royals. But like all of us she had some things to work through and I think a lot of how she was perceived was a direct result of her relationship with the media. The irony is it was the same media that had a hand in her death.
Old 11-06-2012, 06:10 AM
Haoma

I was 10 years old when she died, and I'll never forget that day. You can absolutely get the sense of her presence around William and Harry.
Old 26-08-2012, 07:20 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit

Namaste

Wretched calling, being born into the monarchy. I know there are those who have it worse and being born into poverty, cruelty - or other life lessons, but the queen has stayed the course and never misses a beat.

What saddens me at the moment is that lessons from Diana - the hounding of the media - we don't seem to have learnt and we have Harry in the wings who is being hounded by the media now.

May Diana rest in peace.