Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 14-09-2014, 02:03 PM
Master
What material I the pyramid made of?
How did you get so many crystals to attach to the structure? Are the quartz, calcite quartz, citrine or something else?
Are the crystals glued on?

It looks like you have OG's on the four corners - Yummy!
Old 14-09-2014, 02:06 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
What material I the pyramid made of?
How did you get so many crystals to attach to the structure? Are the quartz, calcite quartz, citrine or something else?
Are the crystals glued on?

It looks like you have OG's on the four corners - Yummy!
The pyramid is made of wood, and the crystals are rock crystal, and yes they are glued on, and it took me just over a year to complete the pyramid. In the corners are 8 inch high hollow pyramids covered in around 100 rock crystal tumble stones on each pyramid.
Old 14-09-2014, 02:56 PM
Master
I'm thinking Orgone generators in the corners and maybe the post made from PVC and filled with orgone matrix material might be an interesting experiment. Lots of Selenite in the matrix for that lovely 244.5 MHz frequency. All that tuned energy would put it more into he star gate category though. Launch Time!
Old 14-09-2014, 03:12 PM
Knower

Quote:
I'm thinking Orgone generators in the corners and maybe the post made from PVC and filled with orgone matrix material might be an interesting experiment. Lots of Selenite in the matrix for that lovely 244.5 MHz frequency. All that tuned energy would put it more into he star gate category though. Launch Time!

Sounds an intriguing idea, well worth thinking about.
Old 14-09-2014, 03:28 PM
Master
Would really like to build the pyramid structure out of copper piping but its cost prohibitive currently, so organite stuffed PVP is a first rate alternative, possibly even better. Frequency control is key.... still learning about that.

There's a guy in Holland who builds star gates for about $6000-10,000 each, he worked with interstellar beings to tune the balls that are used in each cross section. It's a flat Star of David with a chair in the middle, 1 foot diameter tuned crystal balls sit at each cross point and tips of the star.
I can't find anything on the net about them, but I was in one in Indiana, and there's a few across the country in metaphysical stores.... the frequency's are higher than anything we have on Earth. Our highest frequency here is rose oil/essence at 330-350 MHz. These balls were tuned at around 400-500 MHz.
Old 26-10-2014, 05:37 AM
Seeker
Magic Russell!
Please explain what motivated you to make such a wonderful ummmm
(Can't think of a suitable name to call it)
Old 29-01-2023, 11:57 PM
Knower

I know this is a few years old and wasn't sure whether to start a new thread but just had a question....
Is a small generator more appropriate than a large cluster as a "master stone" (central stone) on a crystal grid. Is it better to buy a larger generator?
Is quartz preferred as a master stone to amplify the energy outward or as lots of stones around it to amplify the energy inward (toward the grid)
Old 30-01-2023, 02:06 AM
Administrator
Quote:
How powerful are crystal grids?

As powerful as your focus and Intention when building it and using it.

:)

Hello

Yes I agree here take things slow and steady ! Take things in stages and grow something small to something big.

Set a clear intention and a clear goal so that you get out of it what you are looking for. Remember that a crystal will choose the user not the user most times choosing the crystal.

Lynn
Old 30-01-2023, 10:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SapphireBlue
I know this is a few years old and wasn't sure whether to start a new thread but just had a question....
Is a small generator more appropriate than a large cluster as a "master stone" (central stone) on a crystal grid. Is it better to buy a larger generator?
Is quartz preferred as a master stone to amplify the energy outward or as lots of stones around it to amplify the energy inward (toward the grid)
Depends how small it is, how large the grid, how many other crystals in it to support the central stone, and how heavy the job is they have to do, also the duration.
If it is quite the heavy task I'd certainly go for a larger central stone. And since you're having doubts, thinking it's too small, it likely is. So go for a larger one. Better safe than sorry as you can drain a crystal and you don't want that to happen.

I'm not a believer that quartz is always best for XYZ but in this case I am inclined to say, yes, go for a quartz!
Old 15-02-2023, 12:01 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Depends how small it is, how large the grid, how many other crystals in it to support the central stone, and how heavy the job is they have to do, also the duration.
If it is quite the heavy task I'd certainly go for a larger central stone. And since you're having doubts, thinking it's too small, it likely is. So go for a larger one. Better safe than sorry as you can drain a crystal and you don't want that to happen.

I'm not a believer that quartz is always best for XYZ but in this case I am inclined to say, yes, go for a quartz!

Thank you Fairy for your take on the quartz. In this case I've used several quartz surrounding stones as amplifiers and feel like this grid is for 2-3 months.
Ordered a natural citrine generator online...local seller and nice quality. It ended up not being the one pictured (the lady said she would let me know why I didn't get the one pictured but didn't email back so I assume it wasn't available in the first place). This one had a nice clarity though and I did happen to see it first online before looking at the other one. Has a tiny rainbow or two in it as well. Perhaps I was meant to get this one as I thought the clarity is symbolic of having clear intentions.
Do you ever "update" your crystal grid over the time frame?
x