Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 12-03-2023, 02:40 AM
Master

Who did your DNA test? I did mine at Ancestry.com. It is less detailed.
Old 12-03-2023, 04:26 AM
Newbie ;)
Pathfinder

The lab we went to was called Any Lab Test Now.

But I’m now so curious on ancestry dna. I’d love to meet distant cousins?

I’m not able to post links of articles yet but found some interesting stuff.

Thought it was funny that a white nationalist leader Craig Cobb had 14% African in him. Oh the karma.
Old 12-03-2023, 04:33 AM
Master

Re Starman

Wow that sounds awesome Starman. I’m definitely going to give it a go.

Thanks everyone for your comments.
Old 13-03-2023, 07:05 AM
Newbie ;)
Pathfinder

I joined a few genealogy groups and they told me to also try AncestryDNA. My husband and I both want to check it out next after our big move. He also wants to meet distant cousins around the world. I'll post my results and compare the labs too. Feel free to share anything about genealogy related, stories about meeting cousins, relatives and such.
Old 13-03-2023, 07:56 AM
Master
I've been using Ancestry for over 10 years and traced some of my Ancestors (2,000+) back to the 11th Century. I personally recommend it....
I have a Subscription for the UK and if anyone would like some help to trace a Family member from here I would willingly help.

My Profile Pic is my 2nd Cousin 11× removed.....
Old 13-03-2023, 01:35 PM
Administrator
My daughter is on the Ansestry.com but she is also with another one she lives in Holland so she has to pay to get the birth certificates sent to her.
when she still lived here she went to Aberystwyth uni next door they have the Archives she got a bit from there as well.
my uncle died at the end of the second world war by a sniper bullet he was buried in Burma,
with the help of the Royal Welch Fusiliers we found his grave.

Namaste
Old 19-03-2023, 06:54 PM
Seeker

Interesting to see how detailed the DNA results can be, thanks for sharing!

I have done a lot of genealogy work and have been lucky that my ancestral line was well documented and easily discovered without doing the DNA testing. I was prompted to explore my lineage because of a spiritual nudging that occurred through what some may call automatic writing. I had a troubled life I couldn't quite explain based on memory or experience, and while pursuing writing as a therapeutic method of coping with trauma, I made some startling personal discoveries that were later confirmed to be true. (I will touch on this in another thread as I'm curious to see if others have had similiar experirences.)

I have since learned how truly powerful our ancestral connections are and how helpful honoring those who have gone before can be to not only our spiritual well-being, but to our physical and mental health as well.
Old 20-03-2023, 11:46 AM
Newbie ;)
Pathfinder

Ever cool.

I’ll definitely read your thread when you are ready to post.
Old 21-04-2023, 09:07 AM
Newbie ;)

Hey:) I always thought to make DNA, but I'm scared, that I may discover something awful..I dunno
Old 21-04-2023, 09:18 AM
Master

MaryQ. But you might discover something Awesome!