Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 10-03-2023, 02:43 PM
Newbie ;)
Pathfinder

My Genealogy DNA Results

I grew up in the United States so I mean it's quite the melting pot. I'm hoping for advice, a good laugh, spiritual views, culture music and anything in-between. On my mother's side they came from Finland. She used to say we had Siberian in us due to our Finnish Heritage. Which she wasn't actually sure. It was just a guess. And on my late father's side they used to talk of a native ancestor. Well small traces did show in the results. I can finally close the door from what my family told me. One thing though we did not expect was having Arab/India ancestry. Small amounts as well. I'm a fair baby with strawberry hair and hazel brown green eyes, so it's pretty neat. My mom has darker skin probably due to the Finnish Heritage. I'd love to hear your take on all this. I find it spiritual knowing where my ancestors come from. No I'm not seeking tribal status and I'm not going to look any further like to pinpoint exactly which tribe. To me the results are enough. I wanted to know for years after my dad passing away just lead to more questions about the stories. It's healing in my own way for me.

Here they are enjoy:

GENE POOL %'s
Complete Results
#1 Fennoscandia 22.5%

Origin: Peaks in the Iceland and Norway and declines in Finland, England, and France

#2 Southern France 15.7%

Origin: Peaks in south France and declines in north France, England, Orkney islands, and Scandinavia

#3 Western Siberia 11%

Origin: Peaks in Krasnoyarsk Krai and declines towards east Russia

#4 Orkney Islands 10.9%

Origin: Peaks in the Orkney islands and declines in England, France, Germany, Belarus, and Poland

#5 Basque Country 10.1%

Origin: Peaks in France and Spain Basque regions and declines in Spain, France, and Germany

#6 Tuva 8.2%

Origin: Peaks in south Siberia (Russians: Tuvinian) and declines in North Mongolia

#7 Sardinia 7.5%

Origin: Peaks in Sardinia and declines in Italy, Greece, Albania, and The Balkans

#8 Northern India 3.8%

Origin: Peaks in North India (Dharkars, Kanjars) and declines in Pakistan

#9 The Southern Levant 3.2%

Origin: This gene pool is localized to Israel with residues in Syria

#10 Southeastern India 2.9%

Origin: Endemic to south eastern india with residues in Pakistan

#11 Central America 1.1%

Origin: Peaks in Mexico and Central America with residues in Peru

#12 Pima County: The Sonora 1.1%

Origin: Peaks in Central-North America and declines towards Greenland and Eskimos

#13 Northwestern Africa 1%

Origin: Peaks in Algeria and declines in Morocco and Tunisia

#14 Western South America 0.7%

Origin: Peaks in Peru, Mexico, and North America and declines in Eastern Russia

#15 Bougainville 0.1%

Origin: Peaks in Bougainville and declines in Australia

Namaste
Old 10-03-2023, 02:45 PM
Newbie ;)
Pathfinder

Forgot to mention it goes back 10 generations.
Old 10-03-2023, 03:20 PM
Master

Hii :),

Welcome to the forum. Hope you’re doing alright.

Very cool you found all this out about your family. Could be fun to use archives to track where it’s going

What made you look into this?

Kind regards,

CW
Old 10-03-2023, 03:57 PM
Newbie ;)
Pathfinder

I've had a lot of personal spiritual experiences which made me wonder where it all came from. No I'm not a medium. I was also told by a Medicine Man after my dad passed away (over ten years ago) that I had native ancestors looking out for me and that my gifts came from them. But I did not know if it was really true. He kept telling me I was Native. But I really had nothing but word of mouth from my late grandmother and late father. They never said which tribe either. She was saying her adoptive mormon family knew about it. Which I don't even know them to this day. They were both very white too. I'll never know what tribe either which is fine. My husband is Cree First Nations in Canada and we did the DNA tests together. It was in a lab in Phoenix, Arizona. They collected our saliva. We did a lot of traveling this year. Possibly on a permanent move again to the States.

Namaste
Old 10-03-2023, 04:32 PM
Master

Hii,

Sounds as a inner journey in the outer world. I too have spiritual experiences about my passed on family. I have trouble understanding them, but I came a long way. I’m a young soul, thrown into the deep because of some reasons I don’t yet fully comprehend. But at the moment I’ve shown the effort to evolve. Come a long way. Fixing internal issue after another, fixing problem after another. Have been feeling crushed by God, but not sure if that’s true… I’m a medium tho. You don’t usually find young souls that are mediums. But I needed it, so I opened it.

Kind regards,

CW
Old 10-03-2023, 04:39 PM
Knower
Welcome SouthernFeather

Here are some topics to ponder.
The Bear is big Medicine for Northern circumpolar peoples.
Wolf and Goose and Horse also, I must include reindeer and dog as well.
I've researched some into many of your ancestrial peoples ways and have been blessed to learn and have
found it very interesting. Hope you find your direct DNA link through Spirit as you come into your personal Power.
I've been blessed to have known some very interesting Cree Medicine people also.
PEACE

Maybe this music will resonate your DNA.
Tuvan throat singing (3:52 mins.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qx8hrhBZJ98
Old 10-03-2023, 04:54 PM
Knower
@SouthernFeather

Oops! I forgot the laughter part, well here you go.

Santa Claus Is A Shaman - Yoko Oh Yeah song (2:57 mins.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdjhkH14tpU
Old 10-03-2023, 05:06 PM
Newbie ;)
Pathfinder

LOL That's hilarious. And I loved the throat singing too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicWonder
Hii,

Sounds as a inner journey in the outer world. I too have spiritual experiences about my passed on family. I have trouble understanding them, but I came a long way. I’m a young soul, thrown into the deep because of some reasons I don’t yet fully comprehend. But at the moment I’ve shown the effort to evolve. Come a long way. Fixing internal issue after another, fixing problem after another. Have been feeling crushed by God, but not sure if that’s true… I’m a medium tho. You don’t usually find young souls that are mediums. But I needed it, so I opened it.

Kind regards,

CW

On a personal level I've been through a lot till the point I wound up in the hospital 2 years ago due to a mental illness. The worst is to keep it in. I just didn't know how to self express myself when I was younger. It's been a journey for me. Many blessings have been coming our way recently. Everything is now falling into place for us.
Old 10-03-2023, 08:34 PM
Administrator
I would like to do my Genealogy DNA.
It would throw up some surprises. I am now a Celt but I also have Native Blood in me
As for the Throat singing i have heard it before, and every time my throat tightens up

Namaste
Old 10-03-2023, 08:44 PM
Newbie ;)
Pathfinder

Well my husband said I could share his results also. They said they had a German ancestor in the family. Had too many family jokes about it. But turns out to be really interesting too.

GENE POOL %'s
Complete Results
#1 Central America 42.2%

Origin: Peaks in Mexico and Central America with residues in Peru

#2 Pima County: The Sonora 10.4%

Origin: Peaks in Central-North America and declines towards Greenland and Eskimos

#3 Fennoscandia 6.2%

Origin: Peaks in the Iceland and Norway and declines in Finland, England, and France

#4 Tuva 5.2%

Origin: Peaks in south Siberia (Russians: Tuvinian) and declines in North Mongolia

#5 Western Amazon 4.9%

Origin: Peaks in endemic to the Karitiana people (Brazil) and declines in Colombia

#6 Southern France 4.8%

Origin: Peaks in south France and declines in north France, England, Orkney islands, and Scandinavia

#7 Western Siberia 4.8%

Origin: Peaks in Krasnoyarsk Krai and declines towards east Russia

#8 Orkney Islands 4.1%

Origin: Peaks in the Orkney islands and declines in England, France, Germany, Belarus, and Poland

#9 Southeastern India 3.6%

Origin: Endemic to south eastern india with residues in Pakistan

#10 Eastern Amazon 3.5%

Origin: Endemic to Surui people (Brazil) and declines in Colombia

#11 Austronesian Southeast Asia 3.4%

Origin: Peaks in Taiwan and Malay and declines in Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, and South China

#12 Austronesian Oceania 2.5%

Origin: Peaks in Korea, Chinese (Han), Mynamar, Japan, and Vietnam and declines towards West China and India

#13 Western South America 1.6%

Origin: Peaks in Peru, Mexico, and North America and declines in Eastern Russia

#14 Basque Country 1.1%

Origin: Peaks in France and Spain Basque regions and declines in Spain, France, and Germany

#15 West Africa 0.8%

Origin: Peaks in Senegal and Gambia and declines in Algeria and Mororrco

#16 Bougainville 0.5%

Origin: Peaks in Bougainville and declines in Australia

#17 Sardinia 0.4%

Origin: Peaks in Sardinia and declines in Italy, Greece, Albania, and The Balkans