Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 26-02-2023, 08:35 PM
Master
A Reversal in the Planes

No question, just something I felt like sharing:

Our waking consciousness, sometimes called our “self-consciousness,” is inductive, very direct and concrete, while our sublime consciousness or sub-consciousness, is indirect, deductive and abstract; according to the Hebrew Kabbalah..

There is a reversal in the planes which explains how everything is a reflection; human life is an existence of images reflected in our minds as well as in our surroundings. Water, with its mirror effect, is a good example of reflecting images in reverse. When we look into a mirror we see ourselves, and other things, in reverse.

It has been well documented, most notably by Dr. Carl Jung, that within our sub-conscious we have archetypal images or symbols. Archetypal symbols which can emulate any situation or be applied to situational themes. We create what we focus on, often in reverse. Too much effort could give us the reverse effect.

In this world if you want something, most will go after it and try to hold on to it, but in the spirit world if you want something you let go of it and it will return of its own accord. That is if it is suppose to. We fill up on this physical world while we empty ourselves for the spiritual world, examples of a reversal in the planes. Intuition is the reverse of logic and reasoning, but not always.

Like an iceberg most of our presence is below the surface. Our human presence, while important, is but a very small part of our existence, According to Kabbalistic thought, the universal sub-conscious is also our personal sub-conscious. We direct our subconscious by way of suggestion; what we think, say, and do, or don’t say, think, or do.

There is no way that we can not create, we nurture physical reality with our thoughts, words, and deeds. Most people think it is preposterous that mere thinking can have an effect over external conditions. There is a continuum of manifestation between an intangible mental dynamic which we have, and the very tangible physical reality where we live. Hermetic philosophy says that “The Universe is Mental,” and other writings say that the entire universe exists in the mind of God.

We may come to realize that reasoning determines what images will occupy our field of attention once we understand that human life is an existence of images that were once in our minds. The important thing is to learn when to let go, or just remain in that state of surrendered grace continuously. I can draw a direct link from the way I think to what happens to me in my life. By God’s grace I can see how most of the situations in my life started in my head.

PATH OF THE HEAD - PATH OF THE HEART
(There is no right or wrong or good and bad in these, they are but a reversal in the planes)
Objective - Subjective
External - Internal
Analysis - Synthesis
Exoteric - Esoteric
Concrete - Abstract
Logic - Intuition
A Framework - A Flow
There are many more………
Old 02-03-2023, 10:51 AM
Master

Thank you.
Old 02-03-2023, 01:58 PM
Master

Nice job … Starman. Some fabulous points in your post.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 02-03-2023, 03:57 PM
Thank you, Starman!!!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 03-03-2023, 02:34 PM
Master

Thank you Starman. Great post.
Old 03-03-2023, 06:00 PM
Master
I have been revising my Kabbalistic studies; the first five books of the Old Testament of the Christian Bible, most Jews call “The Torah.” The Talmud is the intellectual interpretation of the Torah and the Kabbalah is the mystical interpretation of the Torah. I am neither a Christian nor a Jew, but I am drawn towards the mystical.

Every religion has its mystical branch; Kabbalah is the mystical branch of Judaism. Every religion has a fundamentalist branch, a conservative and liberal branch, most have a missionary branch, etc., etc., etc. I studied comparative religions and looked for the similarities between religions instead of their differences.

Lessons about the “Reversal in the Planes” can be found in many practices. The Law of Reversal is mentioned frequently in Ageless Wisdom., and is represented by immutable symbols. In Tarot it is represented in the Major Arcane by Key 12- The Hanged Man. The Kabbalistic Tarot talks about this a lot when studying Key-12.

The application of the Law of Reversal are very simple: “To reverse the conditions of misery, disease and failure, and substitute for them their opposites of health, happiness, and success, it is necessary to think, speak, and act, in ways which are the reverse of what most people think, speak, and act.” This statement is from the Kabbalah, it is also repeated at the Dhammapada, which is a summary of Buddha’s’ doctrine.

All what we are is the result of what we have thought, or how we have thought. But all of our thoughts do not find their way into physical reality. Although, our thoughts can control our mood, our attitude, and our behavior. Hatred does not cease by hatred; hatred ceases by its opposite, which is love. We experience what we think, say, and do, it is an intimate relationship that we have with our own mind. We also create circumstances and situations by what we think, say, and do. The consequence of our expressions can sometimes be immediate and at other times will result over time.

Yet it is not enough to say “if you want to be happy and successful reverse your thinking.” We also need a practical method which we can use to reverse our thinking. There are many techniques a person can use to reverse their thinking, affirmations for one, quiet meditation, the use of colors or soothing sounds, relaxation techniques, etc. Concentrating on Tarot Key-12 might also be helpful. I am an eclectic person who uses lots of different methods, but all of those methods address the same thing; my inner life.

Basically, we can learn how to manipulate our own mind stuff and thereby change our outer life. The fabric of our mind is like water, it mirrors our thoughts in the outside world. Our mind stuff is spread over a vast expanse like a great sea, It moves in waves, flows in currents, and forms itself into whirl pools, or vortices. According to Hermetic philosophy “the universe is mental,” and on another level we call that mental stuff “spiritual.“ Just like many people do not embrace the physical world as a spiritual domain.

In short, our mind stuff is the astral fluid, the electro-magnetic energy which is the substance of all things. It is electric because it radiates energy like the Sun, and it is magnetic because it waxes and wanes like the Moon. Duality is fraught with opposites that can be used to mitigate things. An aware person is not deceived by appearances. In spite of all the pain and suffering here on Earth, when a person pierces the veil of announced physicality they can begin to see existence as a dance of life.

There is a constant stream of coming and going of which we are part. The challenges which face most people consists of getting cause and effect inverted in their own consciousness. It is wise to understand that the point of control is internal and not external. We are going to encounter reverse effects of what we may have wanted because physical existence is dualistic and we are doing a balancing act with our multi-dimensional existence in realms that may reflect each other in reverse.

Peace and Good Journey

Last edited by Starman : 03-03-2023 at 08:13 PM.
Old 04-03-2023, 04:05 AM
Master

Looking back on my own life experiences I can say that I feel you are spot on with your comments.

Your Quote: all of what you are is the result of what you have thought”. Buddha said that didn’t he. I have often quoted that and I KNOW it is so true as I’ve lived with that belief for most of my life and been aware of the results from it.

Awesome post Starman.
Old 04-03-2023, 10:54 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
Peace and Good Journey
Starman,

Thank you as always for what you share. May I ask, I have a thought I regret? I said it consciously and with feeling yet I regret and also fear it.
It is regarding another. Is there a way we can pacify or reverse what we may have done?

Blessings,
pixiedust
Old 05-03-2023, 06:37 AM
Master
Pixiedust, you are talking about recently created karma. Karma is action, it is our expression of thoughts, words, and deeds (behavior). One of the biggest things is that you have to let go of the regret. We are working with energy here and regret is a certain quality of energy that may get in the way of healing.

Yes, I said healing, that is what you are asking about, healing between you and another person. It is all about relationships, how you relate to your own mind, your own thoughts. I began a conscious relationship with my deeper being by earnestly acknowledging that deeper being. In my opinion, let this thing play out and see where it goes, also what can you learn from it about your self. Don’t let emotions (regret) cloud things.

Give yourself permission to make mistakes, mistakes are challenges for growth as long as they are not irreparable. Look at the feelings you have about this matter and think of opposite feelings; try to generate those opposite feelings, opposite thoughts may automatically follow. So the dynamic is do we want to do this for ourselves or are we trying to do this to influence another person?

What we put out there in thoughts, words, and behavior, for better or worst, has consequences. That is why inner silence is so precious. Your inner peace is very important, regardless of the regret you may have about how you interacted with someone else. It is best to work from a place of inner peace. Any techniques may be tainted by anxiety, impatience, regret, or some other distracting emotion. Go beyond emotion, go beyond thought, and sit in deep silence with intuition.
Old 05-03-2023, 09:51 AM
Master
P.S. I did not address your fear because I felt your fear was a by product of your regret. If there was no regret there probably would be no fear. Live in the moment as fear is all about the future and what may happen.